I'm gonna buy/bail you with...

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hah! Right back at you! I'm gonna buy you with YOUR OWN million yen! It has my face on it sure but what the hey, at least i'm buying you with something!

And now here's the thing, i got my arse jailed for that monopoly money. Bail me out, i'll make your own monopoly money, free of charge!

You sure they held you as prisoner instead personal belonging? But tell you what, i'm gonna bail you out by paying it with paper clip. Lots of clips. I just give them one envelope. The rest are sent with 3 trucks on the way~

And that's how i got jailed; causing traffic jam with those truck. So, you gonna bail me out or what? I could give you freshly made license plate! Or freshly peeled potato if you want to. Or watermelon. Or melon. Basically anything that can be peeled, i'm your lady. But bail me first!

By exotic tree, you don't mean a plantain/banana tree ain't it? Coz i'm gonna get pissed too! #Bananaaah~

No worries, i already bail you out by bribing the warden with your own axe and chainsaw. Strange, the warden wearing leatherface and hockey mask. You sure they throw you to jail?

Anyway, i got goose chased by them and smart me choose to hide inside the prison. Now they won't let me go unless someone being nice and "donate" so i could get out. Bail me out, i'll be your best freeloader!

• 1 month later...

You’ll be anything I want you say? Now that’s a deal I can’t miss out on! I’ll purchase you with a chance to be isekai’d as my personal Siri/AI-type-thingy on my phone for life! Ain’t that wonderful~? 

Now get to work on sorting out all the hentai in my photos.

Hopefully, someone wouldn’t mind busting me out for illegally downloading so much hentai onto my phone. If you do, I’ll send you some of the good stuff.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The horny jail guards were awfully generous in letting my waltz in after I gave them some wholesome hentai to watch. Not that I’m complaining though as it makes bailing you out easier. 

Now, to pay off for the wholesome hentai, I’m officially selling myself to the next person who comes by! Don’t be shy, I’m just not gonna let you go unless you buy me with something. 

Ay! Stop latching on me! Wanna me to buy you!? Wait, you want me to? Goodness...well, i have this choker- wait, that's cheesy. I'm gonna buy you with leash- wait that's not mine. How about scout cookies- wait that's mine! Okay then, i'm gonna buy you with VHS player! You never know what kind of hentai you missing on VHS days do you? DO YOU!?

Now you tell me. I'm gonna sell myself but i don't want expensive stuff. What you gonna give to get me?

Why would I watch hentai on VHS when I could just pirate *ahem* legally download hentai off of pirating *clears throat thoroughly* reputable hentai sites? Here, I’ll buy you with the VHS you gave me. 

Now then, the next person to purchase me must do so by downloading my whole being off this malware infested and totally illegal perfectly safe downloading site. 

Finally my quadruple account find their use! I'm gonna own you by buying your illegal server! Huh, funny, now my PC shown naked firefighter calendar as a wallpaper. Guess its my pirated OS CD-ROM time to shine!

So actually, i should install those OS while offline, but me being dumb, i install it online. I manage to dodge the prison time by paying fine but now i'm broke! I'm gonna sell myself cheap! Say, how about one bitcoin? Or tempt me with anything else you had!

*Tosses out a fishing line with a “Bitcoin” at the end to you* Oh? Well would you look at that. It’s a physical Bitcoin! and totally not one of those chocolate medallions that are wrapped in fake gold wrapping! Now come to papa~! 

Sooo... Apparently it’s illegal to just forge cryptocurrency, which is strange since I got mine from the grocery store on clearance... Anyone willing to bail me out? I’ll pay you with some chocolate coins.

• 1 month later...

Right, no wonder cop is on my rear when i just take this coin from the river. Tell you what? I'm gonna bail you out with this pack of overly sweet chocolate milk. And i don't care if they had lactose intolerant!

But those milk ain't cheap. And i want those for myself. So here i am offering myself on the shelves! Tell you what, if you can offer me a sweet deal, i'll follow where you go. Cheap~

Discount at bargain bin? Why, it sure smell like a sweet deal! Then i'm gonna buy you with a bundled chips i just ordered! Let's gamble!

prod_img-6860190_pringles-crisps-snack-stacks-3-flavors.png<------- ???% edible gambling chips inside

Or that was the plan if i didn't bet everything at the start. So i put myself on this shelves just so anyone notice and can buy me. I don't know, buy me with anything. Money, credits, check, black card, steam voucher, playstore voucher, anything goes. Even your kidney would do.

I have to bail you out with 10 lawyers for that! Don't ask me how i paid them...

Actually, i paid them with a pickled apple and they weren't too happy since some of them are doctor who loath apple. Now they asked for cash and i don't have one at the moment. But begging isn't my way! So i'm gonna sell myself again! Any penny would do~

Archived