Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Elena Ichinomiya

I'm gonna buy/bail you with...

IsabellaRose

I shall purchase you with this parasol.

But who shall purchase this tiny woman up for sale, and what price shall she fetch?

• Like 1

MultiChara69

I shall purchase you with that penis..not this one that one it turns out I am both of  these penises so either  way that's a lot of semen

who's gonna buy that for a dollar 

• Confused 1

Elena Ichinomiya

You tell me. I buy you with just a dollar. Blame your price tag

Sadly, that was my last dollar. Mind giving me a dollar? Any dollar would do! I'm cheap at the price!

Akuja

What say I buy you with a million 2 dollar bills and some yen. Maybe around 百万円 (Translation: One million yen). 

Now, considering that I’m now a broke-ass weeb, I’ll gladly put myself up for sale. Now who wants me?

Elena Ichinomiya

Hah! Right back at you! I'm gonna buy you with YOUR OWN million yen! It has my face on it sure but what the hey, at least i'm buying you with something!

And now here's the thing, i got my arse jailed for that monopoly money. Bail me out, i'll make your own monopoly money, free of charge!

• Haha 1

IsabellaRose

I'll bail you out with sexual favors for all the guards... 

But who will bail me out now that I've been jailed for prostitution?

Elena Ichinomiya

You sure they held you as prisoner instead personal belonging? But tell you what, i'm gonna bail you out by paying it with paper clip. Lots of clips. I just give them one envelope. The rest are sent with 3 trucks on the way~

And that's how i got jailed; causing traffic jam with those truck. So, you gonna bail me out or what? I could give you freshly made license plate! Or freshly peeled potato if you want to. Or watermelon. Or melon. Basically anything that can be peeled, i'm your lady. But bail me first!

PixiLust

Rumor has it, the judge has a foot fetish. I bribed him with a sack of old heels and tights. You’re free to go! Now please.. peel this bag of grapes for me?

Stole the tights and shoes from my neighbor. Guess it’s my turn to go to jail?

Edited by PixiLust

Akuja

Did you know? I bailed you out by bribing the judge with piece of exotic wood. Wasn’t cheap, but at least you’re a free woman now.

With that said, I’m now under arrest for illegally felling an exotic tree for wood... Someone help me please? 

• Like 1

Elena Ichinomiya

By exotic tree, you don't mean a plantain/banana tree ain't it? Coz i'm gonna get pissed too! #Bananaaah~

No worries, i already bail you out by bribing the warden with your own axe and chainsaw. Strange, the warden wearing leatherface and hockey mask. You sure they throw you to jail?

Anyway, i got goose chased by them and smart me choose to hide inside the prison. Now they won't let me go unless someone being nice and "donate" so i could get out. Bail me out, i'll be your best freeloader!