Athletics fields

Malikah bathes in the lovely sensation of even more praising words from Edward. Her tongue licks along her soft lips while she looks down and the lewd sight of the boy stroking both her massive meaty members."Ohhhh, and your hands feel very nice on my massive dicks...though you are sure to feel even more of my musk down there. Mmmmmmmm...feel free to taste, smell and touch all you want, Edward". Her heavy ballsacks gently sways below and is pretty much in front of his face as well. She gives a glance at Scarlet to see if they have been spotted yet.

Edward couldn't help but grin after getting the greenlight, he doesn't hesitate to take in the stronger scen. "Thankyou very much, I'll be sure to make them feel even better." He kisses the ballsack and presses his face on it momentarily smelling it. He raises his head and presses his tongue against one of the tips, savouring the slightly salty precum. His eyes are locked onto Malikah's face as he slowly envelopes the tip with his lips, sliding his head down. Luckily he doesn't really have much of a gag reflex and is able to take it deep in his throat. Edward uses his now free hand to massage Malikah's balls while the other strokes her cock faster than before.

Malikah is not entirely sure why he so readily wanted to throw himself over her dicks, but she is not complaining one bit at all and simply decide to ride this to the end as she has been rather needy lately and with noone to really make her less pent up. OF course, she could masturbate, but she finds it more fun and satisfying to save her lust for occasions like these."Ohhhh, no no...thank you, darling! Mmmmmmm...is this your first time taking care of some nice lovely shestud cocks?", he teasingly asks him. A deeper and harder moan pushes past her lips as his lips travel down the lower of her cocks, while another hand plays with her nuts and the other stroking the still free upper member.

When asked about this being his first time with a shestud cock, he responds with a muffled "yesh" as he continues to pleasure her. He had practiced his technique to pleasure cocks before, but they were with demon women who could conjure a temporary cock or just used a fake substitute. It was a mandatory education as his family believes one of the many duties of a man is to provide sexual relief for his partner. Edward took the cock all the way to the base before moving back up to the tip, then back down again. He was very happy hearing the pleasant noises that Malikah made.

The goro lady groans deeper and harder for each passing moment, taking great joy and pleasure in seeing, hearing and watching Edward slobber up her lower dick, the shaft soon enough glistening heavily with his spit and her precum. She is okay with him unable to speak if its means getting her cocks and nutsack pleasured with nicely."Ahhhhnn..nnghhh...such an eager boy you are, Edward! Hehe...let us hope you don't mind my dicks having all this work out sweat on them!", she pants and gently put a large and muscular hand on the back of his head to very gently push it down whenever his lips slip down her shaft.

Edward was indeed very eager, he was loving every second of this. It was his first day, he hadn't attended a lesson, gone to his dorm or anything yet he was already taking a she-cock down his throat. Edward was totally fine with this kind of situation though, there was a thought that he came off as a slut but he didn't care as it wasn't far off the mark. He was so into this that he had already forgotten about his own cock. He stroked and sucked the large cocks vigilantly, Edward actually liked the workout sweat because he thought it suited and complimented Malikah's taste nicely.

Malikah pants harder and faster, loving all of it as well and if she had better time, she would surely not mind plowing his tight boipussy either. Right now, she is just mostly seeking to get off in the best possible with."Ahhhh..nnghhh..sh..shiiiiit...you have done this...a loooot, I can tell..mmmmmmmm..I think you should not neglect the top dick of your fine mouth!", she grunts deeply in lust, while her cocks throb like mad and her ballsack gurgling as sperms is produced in heavy quantities. Her hand, instinctively, begin to push faster, aiming to fuck his yap a little rougher, but not faster.

After swallowing her cock a few more times and getting a good share of her juices, Edward pulls his mouth off Malikah's cock and gives the other one a kiss or two. "It tastes wonderful, but my mouth isn't the only thing I can use. Of course, that's up to you. I will gladly suck them more if you wish." Edward winks while continuing to kiss her tips, even licking them a bit.

It hasn't taken long before his face and her cocks are a mess of slick saliva and juices, letting her enjoy the handiwork being put onto her body right now by Edward. She smirks wide from ear to ear and give him an approving look."Mmmmmm, right now I am just mostly interested in your tight lips and soft yummy tongue on my balls and cocks!", she pants out in delight before aiming the upper dong at his face, the musk even thicker and heavier by now.

"Then I better get back to work hehe. I'm glad you seem to be enjoying it." Edward grins and plants his lips around Malikah's other cock so that one can feel the back of his throat too. He slides his head down and flicks his tongue along the shaft while it sits in his mouth. He uses his hands to skillfully pleasure her other erection and occasionally switches to massaging her balls. Edward keeps his gaze focused on Malikah's face as he loves seeing her expressions.

"Mmmmm, you do a very nice job, though luckily it is hard to mess up a blowjob, haha!", she says and laugh lightheartedly and groan in arousal from the lovely sensations it is giving her. The goro woman's facial expressions turned more and more heavy with pleasure and her breathing grows much faster and deeper and heavier, becoming a rapid series of panting, basically. Her dicks swell even a bit more under the tender and loving care of his hands, lips, mouth, tongue and throat. Her ballsack makes sloppier churning noises and Edward can feel she is soon about to hit her edge."Nghh...yesss..yessss..go oooonn sswwweeetty, make them both...gahhh...ex..exploooode!".

Edward feels the climax approach and picks up the pace. He readies himself for what would seem like a massive load. He does feel a little annoyed that he can only take one cock at a time because it means his clothes will get dirtied. He shrugs and presses on anyway as he believed Malikah's pleasure should come first over his own worries. Edward was extremely aroused by the noises and expressions he could see and hear. It made him more willing to drink up.

Had Malikah been aware of his troubles with a dual canon salute, she might have suggested him to discard of his clothes. As it seems now, she is simply mostly focused on the ongoing and heavy amounts of pleasure surging through both her mind and her body, her form quivering in arousal and excitement. Her panting grows even faster and more shallower and she can feel her mouth agape as she basically prepares herself for the incoming imminent climax."Ohhhh.. f..fuuuckk..nnghh..yesss..Edwwwaaarddd...you hungry little boy slut...hahhhn...t..t.t.tTAKKE ..TAKE IITTT! AHHHH.SS...SHIIIIIIIT!", she then moans out very loud and hard while her twin bazookas blasts off, one down his gullet and the other mainly against his face and hair, coating it heavily.

Edward tries his best to ignore the mess and focus on swallowing all the cum shot down his throat. There is so much he doubts he'll need to eat again as his stomach feels full. Edward pulls his mouth off with a satisfying pop sound and takes lots of deep breaths as he had almost been suffocated. "Wow...You really were backed up." Edward wipes his face with his hand to try and clear his vision. He sighs after realizing just how much mess there was. "Dammit, my hair will need a good thorough wash now...But I hope you enjoyed it as much as it sounded like."

Malikah groans and pants heavily, calming down from her much needed and violent outburst from her ballsack and cocks. It was surely a huge mess, but apparently one he aimed to get to, so she doesn't feel bad in any way over it. Her grin reappears on her face as she watches how she plastered the young boy before her."It has been quite a while indeed, haha! Mmmmmm, thanks for the lovely little service! I shall have to remember your face for later, hun!", she says and winks softly before putting her dongs back into her shorts. Luckily, there are plenty of showers near the academy building at the spors field."You should probably head for the showers, young Edward", she suggest and seems about ready to restart her training.

"I'm glad I could help. I'll be happy to service you anytime you ask, so dont forget. Anyway, the showers are a good idea. I'll be off then." Edward nodded and rose to his feet, he was rock-hard himself but was used to neglecting himself for a woman. He winked at Malikah and walked off towards the nearest shower, still dripping with cum.

Ramick was getting ready to work out he had changed into loose breathable athletic clothing and was getting ready to leave the locker room when he saw someone he didn't recognize enter and begin heading for the showers. It looked like they had one hell of a work out they were dripping with swe- that wasn't sweat. Oh wow they were absolutely covered in it too. Ramick looked back at his regular clothes they would probably loose and the holes on the back of his shirts for his wings would be useless but they would be better than nothing. He went to the shower area. "Hey dude, do you need an extra pair of clothes?"

Edward, who was just about ready to hop in the show, was butt naked and wildly aroused, turned his cum covered face and looked at the stranger cautiously. "Uhh, who are you? If you're here for a fight you caught me at a bad time." His agression towards other males was evident from the get-go. Part of it was down to how he hadn't heard the question asked. Edward switched the shower on, the water started washing some of the juices off his face.

Ramick quirked an eyebrow at the strangers statement. He had no intention of fighting this guy it wouldn't even be fair or interesting Ramick was made of rock for pity's sake. Well maybe he just doesn't like being seen in the shower... which is fair. Shit I din't mean to be rude. Ramick clears his throat and speaks louder so he can be heard over the shower. "Do you have an extra change of clothes? If not you can borrow mine! They have holes for my wings and might be loose but I figured they'd be better than walking around in lewdly stained clothes."

This time Edward actually heard the person talk. Edward didn't like the idea of accepting some random dudes charity but he didn't see any other options. Edward racked his brain while he agressively tried to wash his hair, but after a short while he sighed. "No...I don't have more clothes so I'll gladly accept yours. Though you better not think this puts me in your debt. If you pull some shit on me I'll kick your as-" As Edward got heated, a purple flame shot from his mouth but was immediately put out causing steam to hit Edward's face. However after realizing there seemed to be no hidden intention, he calmed. "S-sorry...It's a force of habit..."

Ramick furrowed his brow as this person seemed to view his offer with suspicion. Then the guy apologized and said it was force of habit. Woah lot to unpack with that statement. Ramick decided being cheery would likely help. He spoke with a voice like gravel. "Ha no hard feelings but that's a habit you'll want to unlearn! If you had kicked my ass you might have broken a foot. Nice to meet you, I'm Ramick a third year here. What's your name?" He also wanted to ask who he had done stuff with... but that was a little too personal. Best to wait until he was more friendly.

Edward still had some agression in his voice but it was very obvious he had calmed a lot. He seemed a lot less physically agressive as he just went about his business. It would take some time to get used to but Ramick seemed like a bearable dude. "Tsk...Dont underestimate my ass kicking skill. I might not look it, especially the way you see me now, but I'm pretty strong. I'm Edward Van Ignis, just call me Edward or something short. It saves effort." Edward never let himself be this vulnerable before which made him uncomfortable, but he felt like testing the waters a bit. He showered vigorously to get everything out. 

Ramick nodded. "Ok Edward hold on let me get the clothes and I guess a towel too." Ramick quickly trots back to his locker gathering the clothes and a towel for Edward. Edward seemed to have calmed down which was good. He still seemed a bit grumbly though. Ramick got back and held up the clothes and towel "Were should I put these? Oh I almost forgot! How much can you bench, Edward? Oh and did you clean the mess up in the gym or does that still need to be done?" 

Edward turned and watched as Ramick went to collect the stuff. He still just stared as Ramick returned and cocked head sideways at the sudden questions. "Just put them anywhere dry, I don't care. Hmm, right now I'm stuck at 250 per arm so 500 in total. Half a ton isnt too bad though I wanna get stronger. As for clean-up...Malikah should still be there, besides, most of it got on me. Why are you so adamant to help out? We just met." Edward was truly confused by the nature of this person.

Ramick set the towel and clothes down on a nearby bench. "500 not bad at all! If you'll be here a lot I can spot you and give you tips if you'd like I'm one of the best here at most athletics... well ones that revolve around strength and endurance. I'm not a sprinter and you wouldn't want to meet a worse swimmer." Ramick laughs happily at himself. He shakes his head at the mention of Malikah the main source of his completion here at the school he liked her well enough and it was good that she pushed him to get better through bot of their competitiveness, but she really could be one hell of a horndog. "Well you were dripping the whole way here though... I'll get a mop you don't have to worry about it. And I'm just stubborn I wanted to help and now I'm going to and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it." Ramick smiles.