Teachers office

• JennyDK unlocked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

Outside the teachers lounge stood one of the students of this school. He was looking at the door a lttle nervously and let out a calming breath. 'Relax. what's the worst that could happen?' He thought calmingly before carefully knocking on the door as to not drop the box that he was holding. Connor had made it through a year at this school so if there was one thing he knew, it was to not get nervous. Especially around some of the other students. He waited patiently as he was unsure if there was anyone else in the room and hoped that his hunch was right.

It doesn't take very long before clacking of heels can be heard near the door into the teachers' office/lounge and a familiar face show up. It is the science teacher Isabella Scopelli who has made it to the door and has opened it and spot the student standing there with a box in his hands."Ohhh, Mr.....Connor, is it? Why did you knock? The office is open space so you can just walk in. Of course, we may be busy, but you caught me in a rare pause. What can I do for you, young man?", she asks in a tone of voice that is very melodic and soft.

He gulped slightly. "Well um Ms. Scopelli I have something I wanted to give you.A sort of thank you for being a great teacher." he said as he held up the box. "I'll set it on the table and you can open it there. I have a feeling you'll really like this." He said giving her a smile and walked inside of the lounge before setting the box on the table. Giving her a smile. There was a faint scent of cinnamon coming from the box.

The room is rather large and like most of the place, has a vibe of old European architecture mixed with modern conveniences about it. Each teacher has a small desk to sit at and which forms little "island" of 4 desks each.

She smiles faintly and nod acceptingly."Ohhh, something for me? Not often I get gifts from students and you might even be the first one. Do come inside and sit down. My desk is right over here", she lets him know and then leads the way. The desk she takes him to is one that has zero clutter on it. Everything is clean and everything is put into its right place with nothing out of place at all. It looks pretty much ready for a text book example of a desk that belongs to one who really cares about effeciency and aestethics.

She inhales the lovely scent of coconut and brown sugar and already can guess the kind of content it has, but probably not the exact kind."Ohhh, you shouldn't have. What made you think of brining me some sort of baked goods?", she asks as she sits d own.

"Well, you do tend to make a lot of comparisons to recipes in your class. I kind of figured you had a sweet tooth and wanted to surprise you with it." he said as a light blush graced his face as he opened the box the to reveal a Danish Dream Cake, the smell of brown sugar and coconut now filling the small spot they were in. "I wanted to try my hand at making this. I hope I did a good job." he said with a smile. It seemed that he really wanted to impress her and was hoping she would like this. 

"Took me a few tries to get everything right too." He said with a chuckle. Trial and error was common place with this kind of thing though getting the ingredients wasn't too difficult. He wondered if she would like and gulped slightly as he looked around. "Um is there a way we could cut this? that way we both can have a slice." He said as he looked around. Maybe a pair of scissors would still work nicely for this.

"I suppose that is true, though I hope you get more out of my classes than recipes Mr. Connor. Though, yes, I do have an extra stomach for cake treats. I very much appreciate the surprise, but I am unsure what is the cause for this? Just to be nice or are you trying to grease me for better grades?", she asks, half way joking, though she would not be surprised if some student would actually try this. She takes an inspecting look at it and judging from her usual ways, she is quite a perfectionist and takes everything and every little detail into consideration. However, he would know she is also pretty fair and takes account for things like ones experience with things and knowing it is hard to get certain things right in the first attempt."Looks wise, it seems decent and the smell is pleasant and rich", she says, almost analytical,

She opens up a drawer with various things in it of miscellaneous types, some of which are utensils, a knife and of course some paper towels."Allright, let us give it a taste then. Would you care to slice something up and put it on paper towel? Just don't put crumbs on the table, okay?".

Nodding his head, Connor carefully took the knife and sliced some pieces of cake for the two of them. Placing them on the napkins and looked at her. "Well, let's hope I got it right." he said and cut a small corner from his piece and took a bite. The flavor was actually very good, the combination of light cake with brown sugar and coconut was very good and the sweetness was very nice. All they needed was some milk and they would be set. Looking to his teacher, he spoke. "I think you'll really like this Ms. Scopelli." His eyes watching in slight anticipation. He had worked fairly hard on this so he was hoping she enjoyed it.

Edited by Jtcookie

Isabella puts a piece of her own onto another napkin and after seeing him not collapse from eating it, she uses a fork to cut down through her piece of cake. Then picking it up with said fork and into her mouth. The lovely mixture of different sweets hit her pallet and she look pretty pleased, chewing slowly and savouring the taste before swallowing. She puts her fork down and give Connor an evaluating look."This is by many means a pretty simple thing to make and yet it is still possible to mess it up. Luckily, it seems like you did pretty well on your first try. Maybe mix in a bit of hot butter into the topping to make it a bit more creamy and buttery. Good job. Mr. Connor", she says and immediately has  some more

He beamed at her praise from this though he wasn't getting a big head as she did criticize it slightly. He'd certainly take it to heart the next time he tried to make this. "Thank you. I'm glad to see you're enjoying it. I wanted to make something that I knew you would like so I tried my best with this." he said rubbing the back of his head as he at his slice and smiled more, seeing her go for seconds.

• Like 1

She eventually finishes her last bite and put the fork onto the napkin."I will be sure to share this with the others and let them know you made this. Thanks for the lovely and tasty treat. Though I do have some work I need to get back to. I am sure a young man like yourself have a lot of studying to do as well?", she says while getting up from her seat and bringing the knife and napkin to a small kitchen meant for the staff to use where she can clean the fork and toss out the dirty and used napkin. Of course, she gives him an appreciative smile.

He nods. "I hope they like it too. I'm just glad you did." he said as he gathered his things. "Well, can't wait for the next class, take care." he said as he left the Teachers lounge in a good mood. Heading back to his dorm to finish up some of his work and to relax a bit before his next classes.

• 3 weeks later...

Victor stepped nervously as he made his way towards the teachers' lounge. It's been what? Two hours since he finished up orientation, he only just managed to finish all the necessary paperwork, and he still had to write that exam for tomorrow morning. He'd usually just prepare a number of topics and have the students write an essay on it, but after today's lesson, he decided that he should probably make it easy on them and write them a multiple choice test or something similar. Everyone was on edge enough already without having to worry about describing effects of the American Civil War. It would mean more work for him though.

His hand went towards the inner pocket of his jacket, only to stop mid-air, making him sigh, as he instead adjusted his tie. He stopped smoking several years back, a while after he got the position at the academy, but the reflex to reach for a cigarette still showed itself when he was nervous. In truth, this entire day had been keeping him on edge. He slept bad, was late for his own orientation lesson, and managed to reassure practically none of his students of how will they do in the future. Well, maybe except Yakshi. He felt like he didn't really do much, but the lust demon did seem relieved after talking with him. It was a small win, but, well, we take those. He sighed into the air. Brooding would only get him so far. He should probably take some time to unwind.

He passed through the door, deciding to bring a smile onto his face. Well, at least he didn't have that much work on his hands. He could spare a moment to sit down and take a breather. Maybe even spend some time with a good book and a cup of coffee. That reminded him, he would have to greet that new librarian. Didn't recall seeing him at the opening ceremony. He nodded to a couple familiar figures that seemed to discuss something in agitation at the nearby table, and took a seat a bit further away so that he would not interrupt them. His thoughts went to Veronica @JennyDK. He wondered if the party at the Assembly Hall was still going. She was probably taking care of it, mingling with anyone who still lasted that long...

• Like 1

Veronica made sure everything was nicely wrapped up all around before she finally left the office and turned to walk towards the lounge where she will be meeting one of the teachers, Victor, to hear the evaluation of that orientation he had earlier. She usuallly stays out of the business of the teaching staff and mostly just want to be oriented  and reported to. These sort of meetings usually give her the impression of how things are going overall. She has made sure her clothing is well presented, clean and neat. Her high heels clink and clank all the way down the hallway towards the office room shared by all teachers and is even able to heard from within and far away, her footsteps easily recognizable.

The door slowly opens up and her impressive and self certained aura already emits into the room, letting everyone know she is present even without directly spotting her. The scent of her is also quite distinct as well - a mix of rose and a fresh breeze. She soon spots Victor by his desk, looking over it to judge his tidiness first and foremost. Meanwhile she has her trademark grin all over her face as she approaches."Good afternoon Victor. I am pleased you were able to squeeze me in and have a chat", she says softly, not a hint of malice or anything of the sort in her voice.

Victor stretched a bit back into the chair, trying not to feel as if he was about to be interrogated. The hard clatter of heels always sounded quite intimidating, even despite the fact that he had nothing to fear from the headmistress. And seeing how the chatter nearby also seemed to quieten down, it was clear that he wasn't the only one who felt this way. He almost machinally looked over his desk, reassuring himself that his usual mess of papers wasn't there. No wonder, he didn't even have time to make one yet. One of his hands pulled his bag closer to his hips, the other made sure to get rid of any wrinkles on his jacket. It probably wasn't perfect, but the gray suit he put on for the sake of the opening day still looked much more official compared to the old dusty coat he insisted on wearing otherwise. Her scent hit him before she even entered the room, pleasantly stimulating his hypersensitive senses. It fit her well, he had to admit.

He raised himself from the seat to greet the headmistress. "Always got time for you, Veronica" he said, smiling faintly, but genuinely. "I trust that your afternoon has been pleasant?" the werewolf asked, hoping to dispel the rather formal tone on which the headmistress started the conversation. The last thing he needed right now was even more tension. He guided her towards his desk, motioning for her to take a seat as he positioned himself on the other side of the table, making sure to have his bag at hand.

• Like 1

Each step of her legs, makes her hips sway seductively, even without her putting effort into making them move in such a fashion and her suit, while covering her well, still nicely shows off her lovely figure. The mix of red and black clothing suits her so very well and fine that one can hardly imagine her without something similar and she always makes sure to be nice and presentable at all times. She is aware of the atmosphere and mood she usually gives off, despite it not being her primary goal to emit such an aura. Still, it does serve its purpose as it makes sure everyone is more attentive and such.

Veronica is always pleased when humans become part of the staff as it helps even things out more and adds to the knowledge monsters can be bestowed from a human perspective, particularly history. Despite his effort to make his clothing more presentable, she looks through it rather easily, but luckly she does not have the same demands of standards to dresscode from the other staff members, perhaps except the vice headmaster. She nods lightly and extends her hand towards the lycanthrope and shaking his hand as he hopefully meets her hand as well."Much appreciated Mr. Victor. Yes, it has been rather envigorating indeed. I had a lovely lunch with a student and some...well...private study with them as well", she says, her grin growing much bigger. She then proceeds to sit down near his desk, instinctively inspecting it further.

He accepted her hand with his, giving it a gentle shake, as his eyes unwillingly focused on the red shirt she sported under the suit. He swallowed. Throughout his years of teaching under Veronica, he had grown accustomed to her flirtuous behaviour, but somehow he could never get past how good that color composition looked on her. He realized how weird of a fixation it was, but he couldn't help but always find himself attracted to it. He cleared his throat, getting his thoughts back on track. "Right... Glad to hear you've been enjoying yourself." His hand went to scratch the back of his head. "I presume you want a report on the orientation?" He asked, a bit more intent on moving the conversation forward now.

Veronica has more than once noticed how this particular person has stared at her clothing and she cannot help but at least lightly take joy in how something this simply messes with Victor. Still, she allows him time and room to gather his thoughts and regain his composure enough to conduct their meeting more properly. After all, she does have a schedule to adhere to and so on. Her grin simply shows off her delight, though with it always being there, only the closest to her would know one type of smug smirk from the other."I most certainly have. It is always a delight to have insight in students' lives and get in touch with them", she says, the last part sounding way more erotic than the other words.

She nods slowly, using her body to indicate her reply and of course add to it verbally."Yes please. Mostly just what you consider the important parts", she says and swings one of her legs on top of the other one and awaiting the report.

Victor grimaced slightly at yet another hint of what exactly Veronica's endeavours had been. He didn't really have much interest in other people's bedroom affairs. He couldn't blame her though. She'd done more for him than likely anyone else had done, even just by accepting him into the Academy. And well, by accepting him in general. It was only fair he tolerated her... eccentricities.

He sighed deeply, leaning back into the seat, staring at the ceiling as he brought his memory back to today's lesson. Even without speaking a word, his expression betrayed that the lesson did not go exactly as planned. He sighed again, bringing himself back to match Veronica's gaze. "Well, where do I start from... Do you recall the LuBelle siblings? Triplets I believe, all of them lust demons. They seem to have gotten particularly obnoxious this year, and I don't really have the tools to deal with their abilities. I can only presume when they are using their telepathy. I hope I don't need to explain why their abilities are destabilizing to the lessons. Especially when they use it to pick on other students." He frowned, recalling the situation that happened pretty much right after he started the lesson. "They started bullying Zadria this time. I can't even separate them without having them be in separate rooms." His tone started to betray frustration, but he stopped himself from ranting, his fingers tapping nervously against the surface of the table.

Edited by Icarian Dreams

The headmaster knows Victor doesn't have any major interest in her escapades and she has no intention on divulging further on them, other than their existance, in hopes that it might at least put light embarrasement inside of him, especially coupled with her choice of outfit, as she has noticed how it draws out a certain reaction from Victor.

Veronica honestly never expect any lesson to be without at least minor issues, as the gathering of cultures, mostly human and monstrous, tend to always do that to some degree. Still,  she listens to the troubles that have arisen, particularly from the meddlesome and prank loving triplets. She leans back in her own chair as well, but not fully without at least making her bosom lightly buldge out, ever so slightly from her new position."Hmmmmm...that makes sense, if your assumption is true. What makes you believe they should have done this? Perhaps you ought to talk to them in private and maybe get things settled...or have them meet the consultant?", she suggests, not wanting classes to be fully disrupted."How bad was this picking on anyway?", she wishes to know.

Victor listened attentively, trying to grasp anything from Veronica's words that could help him with the situation. The slight grimace on his lips stated that what he was hearing so far wasn't exactly helpful. His eyebrow raised at Veronica claiming his statement to be an 'assumption'. What reason had she to doubt his words? He'd seen with his own eyes how badly the three demons got on Zadria's nerves. "I can't tell you for certain. I can't say what thoughts they are sending other students' way. It was bad enough that it threw Zadria on the verge of a mental breakdown. Even before they tried to shift the blame on her afterwards..." He sighed.

"Some kids are just cruel, Veronica." He shifted in his seat. "I'll try having them talk with Isegol, but I doubt it will help. Even if it comes from some deeper problems, some behaviors are inexcusable." The finger tapping only intensified, "Having them in the same class as Zadria is a disaster waiting to happen."

Veronica shifts her legs once more, contemplating what Victor is telling her and trying to piece together the best solution from what ressources they have and of course which individuals should be involved."Their telepathy is pretty known by the third years it seems, so is it at all possible she just dislikes them so much she could have pretended they did it? I mean, it is pretty hard to prove something like that to have taken place. I would  rather not punish anyone without proper proof, after all. At least for now, separating them might work fine - especially as I have never seen them really hang out and such anyway.". The headmaster is not keen on accusing anyone of foul play just like that and it's not like Zadria is anywhere near a model student either, her temper often getting the better of her, which doesn't exactly leviate her of any suspicion either.

Victor tried his best not to show his annoyance at the headmistress' words. He understood she didn't want to make judgements without proof, but he would have hoped that she valued his judgement more than that. He took a deep breath, calming himself down a bit. "With all due respect Veronica, I wasn't born yesterday. I can tell when a student is trying to bullshit me. Besides, it wouldn't be Zadria's modus operandi. She's not the manipulative type, and certainly not one to try and pull teachers into her endeavors. I understand you might be skeptical, but you'll have to trust my judgement here, at least until I have some way to counteract their telepathy." His thoughts went to the higher demon. It was clear that there were some deeper problems within Zadria. True, she wasn't a perfect student. Hell, she wasn't even a decent student, but in his experience, she was mostly reactive rather than active. As long as people stayed out of her way, she was manageable. Which wasn't ideal of course, but at least she didn't act out of pure spite. In fact, he even vaguely recalled her making friends during the opening ceremony. And Toshi seemed to know how to talk with her. Victor decided he would have to talk with him later about that. "If there is a way to separate them, I would be glad to have that option. Their powers don't seem to be limited by distance, so just having them change their seats is not an option. We'd have to make sure they are not in one class together." He moved his thoughts back on the previous track, hoping there would be a way to solve this issue.

Once more, she lets him fully finish his thoughts and sentences before chiming in herself and while she can sense Victor is not exactly thrilled by the exchange, she still finds herself fairly reasonable and even agreeing that it is better to stop any risk of this happening again or even once, depending on what Victor thinks is real or not. She is not personally much involved with the students on a day to day basis and thus still has to trust the teaching staff. Even if they might disagree on what transpired, the solution is still the same though, so in the end there is no need to discussion that particular incident further."While I will not sit and have someone assumed guilty and thus use preventative measures on them, I do find the idea of larger separation more helpful and fitting. Perhaps Zadria will even do better with some more personal tutoring? From what you tell me, it seems the environment is most often her downfall", Veronica replies back with, her grin always returning once done talking.

'Clack, clack,clack" The claws on J's feet slap the marble floor as he walks along it. "I need to trim them again" J mutters to him self. As he's walking he wonders if one of the teachers could help him with his problem "Might as well, don't want to kill someone" J walks to the teachers office and knocks "Hope I don't come at a bad time"