Dining hall.

On 02/09/2021 at 01:58, Seraphina said:

Being told she was liked felt kind of nice. It wasn't something Tamamo was told often and even if maybe there wasn't any deep meaning to it, it was words she liked to hear regardless. The subject of stealing made her ponder but quickly enough, she looked clueless. She only had been here a very slightly while ago, after all. "Uh, good question. I don't know yet what humans or monsters want but I was told learning different things was very valuable in becoming strong. Teachers are the ones teaching us but they have books. Maybe they have secret books with secrets inside.", she suggested, having not a single clue if she was right or not. Even if asked, she would not know where to look yet. Being a true novice in this place, Tamamo was not going to be much use to find the perfect prank. Still, she did look like she wanted to try with Sarah, anyway.

Sarah is even more coming short when it comes to this place and what might be the potential targets of a minor theft attempt. Whilst the fox girl is giving a vague suggestion, it probably won't help them much if they do not have a specific target in mind. This makes the human(?) girl contemplate things once more, then light up as she thinks of something else."Ah, perhaps a different approach and idea might be better? We could follow her and fake some sort of dangerous situation? Perhaps make her think she made someone get hurt, stumble upon a corpse...something like that. Of course, making it clear it was a prank afterwards", she suggests.

• 5 weeks later...

Tamamo tilted her head, unsure of where this was going or if trying something like that was even a good idea to begin with. She could be mischievous but she was not a master of human pranks plus she did not feel comfortable with what they had thought about so far. At the same time, she thought that maybe there was something else they could do that could be guaranteed fun for the both of them. One of her favorite activities back home, in fact. Tamamo was sure she could invite her friend if she asked nicely. It's not like she knew if guests were accepted or not. "What if... What if we went swimming? Someone showed me the pool but I never tried it yet. I only got into a bath but we can't swim a lot in it.", she tried to propose. It was a definite change of plan but to the fox girl, it sounded like a much better way to spend her time.

Sarah was about to think of some brilliant and devious scheme that they would roll out and laugh at later, but luckily, she is also a bit scatterbrained and easily distracted by new stuff. So once the idea of them going swimming together pops up from Tamamo, the notion of pranking someone goes out of the door. She almost bounces where she stands and grows a huge grin on her face."Ohh yay! Nice idea! Two beauties taking over pool together! No one can match us, hahaha!", she says, clearly liking that idea."I don't have my swimsuit with me though....do you have a spare one?", she mentions.

Tamamo was about to stand up when the idea was agreed with, readying herself to finally get a proper swimming time, when she was hit with the question that made her tilt her head in confusion. "A... swimsuit?", she asked shortly. She clearly had no idea what that even was. "Is it something you need to swim?", she asked next, thinking about what she needed herself when she used to swim back home. All she knew was that she should not get her clothes wet so it only made sense to her to remove her clothes. No further steps were needed, which is why she thought the question was only relevant to Sarah. "Whatever it is, we can go get it first. I really want to go so we should hurry.", Tamamo suggested to her friend.

Whilst Sarah is probably equally non-caring about covering up, she does know that humans doing so here would be bad and illegal even."Ohhh...right. I think monsters are exempt from that. I have seen a few nude monsters around after all...I do need to wear one at least though. We can drop by my home real quick before going to one of the town pools. How about that? Or do you prefer the academy one?", she asks, just wanting Tamamo to be aware of there being other options near Sarah's home if that was relevant. Though, in her mind she sort of begins to imagine the cute wolf monster girl in various outfits and grows a huge grin on her face.

Tamamo still wasn't sure about the many rules of this place but she was fine with going anywhere to get what she wanted. Swimming was the activity she wanted to do right now but she was patient enough to wait for the both of them to be ready. With that, she stood up and gave her a nod. "Okay. We can go. I did not see another nude monster yet and I was told to be careful.", she said, not realizing she could herself be considered one of the nude monsters at times but at least she was not of any threat to others. Tamamo was playful and a tease for the eyes but too innocent for anything purposely inappropriate. "I only have seen the academy's pool. Is the other one a good place to swim too...? I don't mind as long as I can do that.", she asked and precised, not minding the grin that she didn't understand the reason of. The fox girl was ready, waiting for Sarah.

Edited by Seraphina

"As far as I know, there are not a lot of them who decides to disregard clothing. Perhaps a cultural thing or something?", Sarah answers back, trying to discern why there may not be so many of those around. They seem to travel quite a lot around today, but it beats being stuck staring at some random dude, hoping to see something....interesting, happen."Ohhh, it depends on each of them, but the near my place is good!", she answers back and then leads the way down into town once more, going for where the human(?) lives at.

The fox girl then gave a big smile herself. "It feels good to remove them. In the forest, there is no reason to wear clothes all the time. Being free is good and I think others like it...", she explained, judging from her first encounters. As much as she liked her clothes for the style and what they meant to her, the sense of freedom she felt otherwise was unmatched. Still, with the warnings she had gotten, she was being cautious for her own protection. For now, Tamamo headed out with Sarah, following her closely for the most since she didn't know much about the outside of the academy. "If it's good then we will go. Hmm... Are there fish in your pool?", she suddenly asked, seemingly serious.

OOC: I suggest we move back to the city topic after this one. Would you not agree with that?

"I suppose that is one perk about being a monster in this place - that you are not arrested for exposing yourself, hahaha!", Sarah comments back and even gives a playful nudge with her elbow into the waist of Tamamo, further making her statement clear. Soon enough, they are both well on the way towards the house where the schoolgirl lives with her family. It is still fairly early in the day, so the parents and siblings are not home and thus she won't have to explain the sudden visitor."Ohhh...fish? No, it's not like a lake or anything like that. Just nice water to soak and swim in, really", she answers her back.