OOC talk for Monster Academy.

Just now, Icarian Dreams said:

I edited my initial post btw.

My thought of retiring Misty was mostly due to how confusing things got. If you guys don't mind having her around, I'm down to replaying the scene.

maybe you can redeem her ^^ no serious need to retire yet unless the damage was irreversible or you just didn't like her

7 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I did love Misty as a wise ass joke cracker and prankster....not so much beign a jealous girl who was mean and wanted to hog Hiro to herself.

Yeah, it was a bit of a wild shot, and honestly a misexecution from me. I lost the focus of the character. I think, with a retcon, I can still redem her, as @Thatannoyinggod mentioned.

I could drop the jealous girl act a bit, and go a bit more towards tsundere though. I want to have some non-default romantic dynamic with @Godot. (I'll take that like as a sign of approval :v)

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Like 2

Just now, Icarian Dreams said:

I could drop the jealous girl act a bit, and go a bit more towards tsundere though. I want to have some non-default romantic dynamic with @Godot.

Not going to lie, the whole jealous thing was super adorable, but I think tsundere is even more perfect than that. "I-It's not that I like you, o-or anything!"

• Love 1

Just now, Godot said:

Not going to lie, the whole jealous thing was super adorable, but I think tsundere is even more perfect than that. "I-It's not that I like you, o-or anything!"

One of my problems with her was that she was edging towards both, while not completely commiting to either, which led to some dissonances within the character.

2 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Personally, I think striking the whole scene altogether is the easiest solution.

I agree. If @Godot's down as well, I think we can do that.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Icarian Dreams said:

I agree. If @Godot's down as well, I think we can do that.

Sure.

I wish deleting messages was a thing, though. Can't @JennyDK do that cause of thread ownership powers and stuff?

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

I never found jealousy adorable, personally, but that's just me...having weird aversions, apparently

Oh, trust me, I can agree. I've been jealous in life before, and it's not an adorable feeling. But the way @Icarian Dreams portrayed it was adorable, is what I meant to say!

1 minute ago, Godot said:

I wish deleting messages was a thing, though. Can't @JennyDK do that cause of thread ownership powers and stuff?

It is a thing, but only the poster themself can remove a post.

I can put in a post that pretty much states to overlook past scene. Much easier.

4 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Neither did I honestly. Maybe it's Godot the World that's weird.

Hay! We judging now, are we? 😤

If we re-do the scene, Hiro's questions would be pretty much the same to the girls. And I assume the answers were same, the only thing we really need to get out of our minds is Misty's jealousy and Yoko's hoodini.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

In the bottom of a post you can see various tabs, one of which is called "Options". It opens up a list of...well..options.

Are you sure that isn't just a Gold membership thing? I have only quote options, edit, and donate ecchicredits buttons on my tab, no "options" tab. Unless I'm looking in the wrong places.

1 minute ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Are you sure that isn't just a Gold membership thing? I have only quote options, edit, and donate ecchicredits buttons on my tab, no "options" tab. Unless I'm looking in the wrong places.

Again, I think Jenny has those options because she's the post owner (and club owner).