• Office for both headmaster and for the teachers
  • The mall
  • The city
  • Academy arena
  • Library
  • Assembly hall
  • All classrooms
  • Magic and potion wing

Gotcha. Thank you ^^ thinking of using Ruben tomorrow and I wanted to have an idea of where he might end up

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Still, if you are having this much trouble sleeping, it might be something to try and get looked at and fixed. It isn't exactly healthy, both mentally and physically. Just worried about your well being.

I certainly hope for some good fun with the crystal clods 😛

I think it's just that my body is so used to waking up early that its naturally doing it... just an hour or two earlier than when I would like 😅 

And yes! I can't wait to start that one

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Godot said:

Tiring and painful.

I forgot to welcome you back, so... Welcome back! @Thatannoyinggod ^^

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. And thank you, haha 

5 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I have had a really nice day, but now it is time for me to get some rest and watch some stuff in bed before sleep! ❤️

Thank YOU guys for making this club very much worth the time, effort and creativity I put into it 💋

Thats good to hear! I'm sorry I wasn't as active as I wanted today, got caught up in stuff around the house. And you are very welcome 🙂 your effort is greatly appreciated 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

I try my best and hope for the best. Not much more any of us can do xD

Tomorrow I will look at setting up either an event and/or some recent story that can help influence your scenes if you want.

That would be fun! If you want to bounce any ideas off of me to work out any kinks, feel free to message me 😊

• Like 1

Just now, JennyDK said:

Is this idea dumb: Using Bowsette as image reference for a queen of monsters?

I picture Bowsette as a clumsy cutie who doesn't know a lot (for some reason), but this could be great in some ways

7 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I meant more like a dance

Dear me, if the right characters are paired, this would be soooo good and fun and adorable

• Like 1