OOC talk for Monster Academy.

Actually she stopped a few posts back since she realized the teacher was a werewolf and frankly it wasn't worth it so really all they would see is that she has a phallic like tail and unless they have a sharp scent like a werewolf they wouldn't really notice. Of course, the gargoyle noticed but he didn't actually think that she was masturbating herself. @Thatannoyinggod

Edited by OlrukTheSmall
  • Like 1

Nooooo problem. Now then, should I have her be another student or should I go with making her more of a Sunveil dweller. I was initially thinking of having her be an inhabitant there buuuuuut the idea of the cafeteria would probably be all too tempting that she'd sign up for it. 

Edited by OlrukTheSmall
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Greetings @Hephaestus and welcome to the club 😄  I read over your student file and it has some issues:
1) Please provide an image that is not a link.
2) Please pick which year he is on (1st, 2nd or 3rd).
3) Please provide what personality has.

How do I attach the image? I'm having trouble getting it to come up.

@Hephaestus to do it on the phone (I'm mostly on my phone so I know your pain) hold down on the image until the menu pops up for if you want to download image, open image in new tab, etc. Click open image in new tab and that will open up just the image in a separate tab. Copy the link that for that new tab and paste it into the "insert media with url" bit on your post 

• Like 2

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING VIETNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM!!!

I've been on this site for over a good month now and decided that I needed to break out of my shell a bit.  For now, I'm just gonna linger in the OOC chat here, but if I have the time, I might make a student OC and engage in some role plays within this comm.  I might actually try some combat here too, if that's a thing we can do.

• Love 4

1 minute ago, Typical Blue Haired Dude said:

I've been on this site for over a good month now and decided that I needed to break out of my shell a bit.  For now, I'm just gonna linger in the OOC chat here, but if I have the time, I might make a student OC and engage in some role plays within this comm.

Welcome to the club, brother. We hope you will enjoy your time here. It's good that you're checking the place out at first, lurking and reading the other currently ongoing interactions here is a good idea to get a grasp at what's going on.

2 minutes ago, Typical Blue Haired Dude said:

I might actually try some combat here too, if that's a thing we can do.

Combat's not the main focus obviously, but I am sure something like that is allowed, maybe, perhaps, you should ask someone who's more reliable than me. xD

• Thanks 1
  • Woohoo 1