Though here at journey's end I lie
in darkness buried deep,
beyond all towers strong and high,
beyond all mountains steep,
above all shadows rides the Sun
and Stars for ever dwell:
I will not say the Day is done,
nor bid the Stars farewell." she softly sings to herself

Drex stops whistling when he heres the singing. He listens through it, until he recognizes the song. He begins to pick it up at the "Through here at journeys end I lie" line, singing in a low bass voice. He stands to the side of the door, leaning against the wall, continuing until the song finishes.

He took a step inside the room, his hands motioning to her and the fireplace. "Well, I hear a song I remember from my home so I was curious who was singing. Then I open the door and I find a woman standing with a sword at ready, which i could see being heaven. Sex and fighting for eternity. But then there's that great blaze of a fire you got behind you and all of these pointies you got everywhere. Isn't that a depiction of hell where you're from?"

"No visitors though? Friends? Companions? Bodies of the victims of your sword? I wasn't asking if ya lived with anyone, just why someone that many would think desirable is just sitting in here, singing to a pyre." He leaned against a wall opposite of her, being careful to not stick himself with anything sharp that might be there.

"Well now that sounds awfully lonely. Then again, hunters and those accustomed to danger can have plenty of fun every now and then." He gave her a wolfish smile with a flash of his sharp teeth within it. Then he raised his hands in peace and surrender. "And no disgrace was intended, oh scary one with the pointy. I was just minding my business and heard a lovely voice singing an enjoyable song, thought I would compliment the owner of the voice. You're the one who was standing there with the blade drawn and the cold demeanor."

"Well, then I apologize for the surprise. I tried to announce myself, seems I'll need to work on that for next time." He grinned at her, noticing the blush. "Now there's a lovely lass. Some may swoon at that cold exterior, but now I'm getting to see that cute warm interior. And I bet there's even more to see as well. Care for a bit of company here in your luxurious room?"