ATMGlory - aLittleCrow [CLOSED]

"Oh I'm ready I'm real ready" He gripped the sides of the ATM and closed his eyes mentally preparing for what she was going to do. He felt her hands were covered in what he thought was drool thinking to him self that she must have been salivating that much over his cock, then he heard a little gurgle and his eyes widened when he felt her mouth envelop his tip once again his mouth was slightly gaped and moans flowed from it while she sucked on the crown of his big thick pole. His eyes got wide as she sucked him hungrily and clinched his fist feeling and listening to the way she sucked him off." Fuck yes that's so good just like that! You look alot like the girl in the subway glory hole!..I don't know why I blurted that out!" He relaxes and leans on the box letting her suck off the tip of his mighty spear.

Edited by RadChad

Crow didn't want to let the tasty cock out of her drooling mouth, so the expected reply 'If I know what station you're talking about, then most likely she's my twin sister' was skipped over. While the top of the black cock was being vigorously bathed in her overflowing drool that she didn't bother swallowing, instead letting it drip down on the floor, her lube-covered hands began massaging the thick rod from base to top, giving heavy attention to the sensitive spots. The resulting combination would have made any man think that there were dozens of hands sliding toying with their shaft while three separate tongues teased seemingly the entire dick at once.

Looks up from his pleasure filled stooper and thinks to him self that it feels like multiple people are in there with her. Before he could ask he shudders out a moan slumping a bit against the machine in pleasure his mind going blank feeling her tight little lips sucking around the tip of his cock. His body became too relaxed and could barely hold him up, all his energy being used by his body to hold in his cum he laid his head on the machine moaning, making it look like he was cuddling the machine to passers by. He moaned loudly drunk with pleasure leaning back and relaxing while his cock pulsated wildly against Crows little mouth. His panting started getting heavier and louder with his head close to the speaker. "Wait ya pretty blonde tomboy did mention a sister last time...did she...who cares I'll worry about it later." He let out a content sigh resting against the machine while she sucks his big meaty tip.

• aLittleCrow changed the title to ATMGlory - aLittleCrow [OCCUPIED: RadChad]

Noticing that her Customer already was too weak to hold his own body up straight, Crow decided to pull away from his cock and let it breathe some air while she quickly prepared her back door. "Yeah, I think you're talking about my twin. But, anyway, her comments aren't as important as the matter at hand now, is it~? Specifically, you enjoying the folds of my ass~." The young girl let out a lusty theatrical moan as she filled her ass with lube and placed a condom between her buttcheeks, right in front of her asshole, to cover the fat cock that was about to experience her insides. "Do you want to ram it in and do the moving yourself, or would you rather I bounce across your length myself~?"

Edited by aLittleCrow

"I mean if you think you can handle it being rammed in there like that, but Why not have a mix of both?"  Chad said flexing his cock to keep it nice and hard when she got into position. He Felt the condom wrap around his tip and listened for her little moans as she spread her ass with it, he then let her slide her tight slick folds down the length of his cock. Chad started to moan as her tight little ass squeezed his cock panting slightly in little pleasure filled gasps as she pushed his cock deep up her ass. Once he felt he was in deep enough Chad pumped his hips letting his big chocolate cock slide in and out of those tight pillowy folds.

As her Customer replied that he would like for the both of them to work together, a surprised smile spread across her lips, but she began enveloping the cock angling for her ass nevertheless. "So you want to cooperate huh~? Alright, I'll try to do my best~" As the crown of the chocolate dong popped inside of her ass, Crow let out a satisfied sigh before continuing to push herself further down the shaft, moaning with every inch she took inside. When she had taken about two thirds of the dark cock inside of her, her customer began his thrusting, and not wanting to only receive without giving anything back, the girl slid across the fat shlong as well, letting it shove itself deeper with ease while squeezing her asshole when it went out.

Chad moaned as his cock slid against crows slick smooth asshole. He though to him self about how her sister said the did a group thing and tried to budget out paying for both but his mind kept going blank from the constant pleasure of her smooth ass stroking his big meaty cock. He took a deep breath and pumped his hips hard sliding his big coco back and forth in her tight little ass letting her feel that big tip slide back and forth in her tight little ass stroking her anal walls deeply his moans poured into the speaker and grew  louder as he pumped his hips faster making her ass clap audibly.

As her customer began speeding up his thrusts, Crow began riding the black dick in her ass faster as well while her hands snaked towards her breasts and began teasing her hardened nipples, adding her lustful moans to those of her customer. "I sure hope you're loving the feeling in my ass as much as I am, if not even more~" the blonde moaned out as her small yet soft ass began slapping against the dark base of her fucker's cock. Surprisingly, her anal walls began rippling around the invading shaft, reminiscent of a pussy that's about to cum.

"I'll let you know how much I like it after I stop being so pleasure drunk." chad pumped his faster sliding his hard thick cock through her smooth throbbing anal walls. Moans boomed from his mouth frequently while he slid his cock in and out of her tight slick asshole. Chad bit his bottom lip his heavy breathing still audible in the box. He gripped the top of the machine and started to pump harder clapping Crows cheeks around his rock hard pole. He then pulled back and gave a big push and let her feel that bulbous tip glide through her tight little asshole. He then pumped his hips once again in a tight quick stroke, letting her feel his hot throbbing tip slide back and forth deep in her asshole.