The Entrance Area

@onearmeddruid

Continued from here

Once Jace was done processing what he had just seen, he spots Anastasia lounging around seemingly open to interaction. He went up to her, hoping for some little enlightenment. "Hey there, uhh, I understand this is the Open Sex Club." He scratched the back of his head. The sensual place having him already flushed and blushing. "So is this, uhh, what normally happens here?"

Serena entered the building, her smile was innocent and cute. Her red hair was cut in a Bob with a brow length fringe.

She adjusted her school uniform and tapped the point of her shoes.

Then, Serena checked her phone, she sent a message to a girl she had met some days ago in the park. It wasn't like she liked her, it was more of a lust thing. She was lusting for another new girl every week of her life and unless she would get noticed by them she would jump to the next one. Maybe if some other girl would satisfy her, maybe... 

@onearmeddruid

"Oh, I-I see."

The woman before him was much taller than him, and with quite the bust and curves too. Just looking at her was enough to get Jace excited. With the short reply and the beast down there rising, it was best to end this and move on. "Uhh, thanks." He tried turn away but his eyes didn't want to. The contradiction of the body resulted in a slip that sent him towards Anastasia.

He caught himself before he could fall completely but then he was now embracing the seven-foot tall woman, head buried in her breasts with a bulge on his pants that she could definitely feel. "Oh gosh! I-I'm sorry!" He quickly apologized.

@onearmeddruid

With the apology accepted, Jace pulled away now with a heavy blush on his face from the marshmallow hell Anastasia unintentionally gave him. He still held the tall woman though, his arms somehow having a hard time letting go. His erection was obvious now, a noticeable bulge in his pants.

Anastasia was a gorgeous woman and the two of them were in a club where you can seemingly have sex with anyone you want. Screw it, if he gets in trouble, he has three-hundred dollars waiting for him outside that could get him out of dodge. "Say, if this is really an Open Sex Club, then can I do this?" Jace ran a hand over Anastasia's butt before caressing her thighs while his other hand went up to grope her chest.

@onearmeddruid

Seeing he was producing results, Jace continued feeling up the tall woman. "Nice sounds you're making, do I take that as a yes?" 

He then lightly pushed Anastasia to a bed, putting his head in reach of his. Man, she was tall. Jace then began kissing her neck and slowly undressing her. "Name's Jace, by the way." He introduced himself before continuing kissing her exposed skin.

@onearmeddruid (Is Anastasia wearing the pilot mask?)

"Girl of a few words, aren't you?"

Jace was a little disappointed that he was getting no response at all. Maybe what he was doing was so really good that Anastasia couldn't answer. That couldn't be it, Jace knew he was not that good.

Well, whatever. Jace continued kissing Anastasia's neck until he had finally opened her dress to expose her breasts. He took a good look at them, savoring the sight, before placing one hand on one of them. He gently massaged the held breast and played around her nipple with his thumb.

@onearmeddruid

"I just said you don't talk much 'cause you-- Never mind, just wanted to know your name." Jace replied.

He stopped playing with Anastasia's breasts before he grabbed her shoulders and brought his face to hers, planting a lewd but intimate kiss. His tongue tried to enter her mouth and wrestle with hers.

@onearmeddruid

Jace and Anastasia spent a few moments just making out. He savored the kiss and sometimes sucked on her tongue.

Once that was done, Jace pulled away and quickly undid his pants and let them and his underwear fall to the floor. He showed off his erect manhood to Anastasia, a bit embarrassed now that he was naked in what could be said to be a public area. But it's too late to go back now. "Hey, uhh, do you mind using your boobs on this?" He asked Anastasia.

@onearmeddruid

Jace shivered in pleasure when his cock was surrounded by the two soft globes that were Anastasia's breasts and especially when she started moving them up and down. The stimulation was crazy, it was mind-numbing. Jace had to fight himself from climaxing on Anastasia's face or her chest. He wanted to taste them more later but he needed to release. It was too much.

After a few more rubs, Jace pulled away and suddenly pushed his cock into Anastasia's mouth. "Hey, I don't wanna ruin your face so you're gonna have to swallow it. Don't worry, I'll make it up to you soon." Jace, half-dazed, said as he thrusted his shaft into her mouth.

@onearmeddruid

Jace climaxed inside Anastasia's who then swallowed his cumjust as he asked.

He pulled away and his cock was still rock hard. He was not done yet but first, repay Anastasia. He pushed her back onto the bed and crawled on top of her. Jace then grabbed her skirt and pulled it off, exposing Anastasia's supple legs and panties. Man, she was tall. Jace assaulted her crotch, kissing her pussy through her panty's fabric.