I’m looking here at an idea where gender/reproduction/possibly sexuality have been fundamentally different from the beginning.  In this setting no one is permanently male or female.  Instead, they are male much of the time, but stating in puberty they temporarily shift to female at times.  I am thinking each change is around a month or two, maybe twice a year.  This happens for everyone, though the timing of it varies individually.  Each girl is probably in intense and frequent ovulation throughout the phase (without birth control), and pregnancy would lock them in as girls longer, long enough to give birth/nurse the child and possibly a short term where she could be reimpregnated and be a girl longer term.

I’m looking to play a teen going through one of the early girl phases, exploring the society and sex life of someone in such a world.  Looking for one or two other people to play one or more characters in such a setting.  It could go many, I’m open to explore the details and quirks of such a world.

• Love 1