Exchange Student Gwen

As Gwen spasmed on Amy's monster black cock, Brooke gasped in surprise. "Shit! She just came, didn't she?" the dark haired, brown skinned tattooist exclaimed.

"Uh huh." Amy grunted, pushing herself deep into Gwen's willing, welcoming folds even more easily. Amy's dark fingers and bright red nails splayed across Gwen's small body and rubbed her gently, "What a good little cock socket you are, Gwen."

1 hour ago, Ginger Jailbait Gwen said:

“If.... If I don’t try to run and wiggle will you then only give me the tattoo??”

Amy patted her belly as it stretched around Amy's massive cock, "That'll hurt a lot worse than the piercing. That's just two needles. The tattoo is thousands,"

The black dick-girl pulled her massive fuck pole out of Gwen's tiny frame with a wet slurping sound and looked at Brooke, "Up you get honey."

"You're not going to cum in me are you?" Brooke said, climbing onto the table beside Gwen.

"Hmmm... I was thinking about it, but I might shoot all over those pretty pierced tits of yours instead. Let's see 'em." Amy replied, pulling Brooke's ass to the edge of the table.

As she scooted to the edge, "I can't believe I'm doing this." She rolled her head to face Gwen, "Fuck, that's amazing kid. Why don't you sit that pretty pussy here on my face?" She asked, pulling Gwen's wrist gently.

"Yeah, snowflake, let Brooke eat that slutty little snatch." Amy said as she began to rub her fat, dark purple cockhead through Brooke's pussy.

Brooke looked at Gwen and grinned, "This is the first cock I've ever had. Girlfriends' fists and more dildos than I can count, but never one with a pulse." She was excited and afraid, trying to talk herself into what was coming.

Amy rubbed the under side of her massive cock against Brooke's long, hard clit and gave a soft, moaning smile. With one hand he gently grabbed the base of Brooke's clit and her thick cock with the other.

"First, you're gonna fuck my dick." She groaned and guided her dick slit to the exposed head of Brooke's massive clit.

Brooke'e eyes flew wide while she shivered and moaned as her clit slid into Amy's pussy glazed cock head. "Hu- hu- holy shit!" the Latina managed to stammer out, "That feels fucking amazing."

"I know..." Amy chuffed, stroking her cock and beginning to thrust, forcing Brooke's clit in and out of her cock. "Fuck.. Brooke... that's way better than Gwen's finger...."

Brooke started to thrust back, stroking her clit on the inside of Amy's monster dick faster. "I'm gonna cum!" She exclaimed as a sudden spray erupted from her cunt and splashed on the the floor, Amy's balls, shaft and thighs.

Amy's hand clamped down hard on her massive cock and she froze, giving Brooke a chance to ride out her orgasm before she pulled herself off Brooke's twitching, throbbing clit.

"Damn, girl - you can do that any time you want!" Brooke exclaimed, pulling off her shirt to expose firm, round breasts smaller than Amy's and capped with small, crinkled, cinnamon colored areolas and nipples pierced by large gold rings.

She looked at Gwen, ""Give 'em a suck baby - you'll love having your nipples pierced."

Amy leaned forward and tugged one ring playfully. Brooke arched her back and moaned in response, "Michelle still say you can't pierce yours?"

Amy nodded, "Yep. Says she'd be scared she'd tear 'em out." she answered rolling her full lips over her teeth shyly. The dark skinned dick-girl looked down and tugged her own nipple forcefully and gave a little shiver. "Bet it feels amazing."

As Brooke settled Gwen on her face Amy pushed her massive head against Brooke's wet pussy lips and began to push. Brooke exhaled slowly and began to stroke her clit.

"Gwen," Amy started sternly, "suck that pretty clit just like you do me." she ordered as she pushed more of her black fuck meat up the Latina lesbian's previously dick-free pussy. Brooke's breath caught in her throat, and Amy smiled. "My little cracker's pretty fucking amazing, huh?"

Brooke stared at Gwen's little pink slit and pushed two fingers into it, "Yeah." she mumbled. Amy pushed again, splitting the tattooist's pussy as wide open as it had ever been, and Brooke squealed in pain. Amy froze.

"Come on, nigger-bitch - keep coming. If snow flake here can do it, so can I."

Amy laughed out loud, "All right, dyke." He growled as she grabbed Brooke's knees. Gwen could feel Brooke tense and Amy yanked Brooke forward and thrust suddenly.

Brooke screamed as the massive black cock drove through her tight cunt and buried itself in her womb. She grabbed Amy's round, hard ass and held her still while she caught her breath. "That all of it?" she asked in uncertain, gasping breaths.

Amy nodded.

Brooke took a depth breath, "Fuck kid, you're a monster freak. Get that pretty mouth on my clit. You get to fucking, nigger."

"My pleasure, you little beaner carpet muncher."

Brooke laughed into Gwen's bare slit, "This one's more like linoleum."

• Love 1

Gwen hated that both of the bitches could easily hear and one of them feel how she was spasming and tightening around the big black cock deep inside her underaged pussy, Gwen was crying not looking at any of them as she didn’t want to show her face nor acknowledge that this was happening.

Gwen listened to Amy as she did not care about the nicknames anymore since it had become the norm heck it was so rare for Gwen to hear Amy call her by her name, though she did listen when she was asked about the tattoo and piercing though she was really unsure as she just mumbled that she would like to think it over since she really only would want one.

Gwen was relieved when the giant black cock finally left her hole only mere moments after entering. She was really happy it had been a short session though her body was craving more as Gwen grimaced at her own whore body’s intentions.

Gwen scooted to the side as she just looked at them talking and doing their own stuff giving Gwen some time to relax once more as she removed the tears from her face at least for now, though she did blush while pouting when she was being complimented for taking such a big cock.

“Uurgh fine, geez not like I have a choice...”

Gwen did as she was told and placed her big bubble butt on top of Brooke’s face clearly giving the woman a better view of just how big the girl’s ass truly was. Gwen felt how the words coming out of Brooke’s mouth sent breathing towards her slit making her get a bit surprised since she had never felt something so weird before, yet she didn’t do anything since she wasn’t instructed to nor did she want to act like they did.

“Fine...”

Gwen did as she was being asked by Brooke, after all, the woman was a bit nicer to Gwen than Amy was though she still didn’t like doing it, and as such she was having a hard time even giving them a such due to the piercings.

Gwen once more mumbled something this time it was only Brooke who was able to hear it since she had to know if piercing truly was less painful than a tattoo. “Brooke is a tattoo more painful than piercing my nipples, I am really scared here...”

After Gwen would get her answer she heard how Amy ordered her once more to take her mouth and such that mini-cock aka clit like she would do Amy’s big fat nigger cock, and as such she sighed in defeat as she went down on it with her whole mouth taking it easily not really minding it since she didn’t even really feel it all that much nor did she have to bob her head which was nice.

She could easily hear the wet sounds coming from Amy and Brooke being connected down there as well as the heavy sent was so close to her nose she was practically inhaling it at this point.

Gwen began grunting a bit when she felt two fingers go into her pussy yet it was still better than getting a big shaft shoved deep into her, though she didn’t speak as she could easily hear how they were complimenting her for being such a good whore.

Gwen didn’t want to blush but all the compliments was getting to her head a little though she still didn’t like being used like a whore for hire she hated that, yet she also knew she couldn’t get away from all of this.

• Love 1

As soon as Amy moved her cock inside Brooke, the butch tattooer winced and yelped like a kicked puppy. Amy gave a little giggle and tucked Gwen's hair behind her ear, "You don't fuss like that do you, snowflake?" She asked, giving Gwen's small face another affectionate pat as the girl slurped Brooke's finger-long clit.

As Amy continued to pull back, Gwen could feel Brooke tensing against the monster meat that tortured her intimate flesh. Amy reached over Gwen's back and slipped her index finger between Gwen's plump butt cheeks and into the preteen's tight sphincter. "You cum for Brooke, slut." Amy instructed the little red haired girl.

"Yeah, sum baby. Take my mind off her black mamba with your mouth and your pussy." Brooke gasped in broken breaths. Her voice suddenly climbed at the ens as Amy began to push her thick rod back into the over-taxed, delicate folds of Brooke's girl's only pussy.

The Latina's back arched as she fought to concentrate on licking and fingering Gwen rather than what must be the absolute destruction of her womanhood. She again yelped loudly as Amy's fat fuck meat bored through Brooke's tender cervix and banged against the back of her womb.

"You cum too, Brooke. You got pussy, these big beautiful tits and your greedy cunt stuffed with girl dick - what more could your slutty lezzie ass want?" Amy asked with a grin as she began to pull out again.

Brooke bit back the pain and tried not to cry out despite feeling Amy. She did better but the outstroke felt like Amy's cock was pulling Brooke inside out.

When Gwen asked about the tattoo, Brooke answered into the bald pussy pressed to her lips, "Let's get those nipples pierced first the -ungh!"

Her sentence was cut off by Amy's cock burying itself to the hilt in Brooke's tortured pussy. "I thi -nkgh." Brooke began with a gurgled cry, "I'm getting used to it."

"Shut up and fuck," Amy growled as she continued to stroke the woman's battered folds.

As she got adjusted to the huge penis pounding into her sex, Brooke began to concentrate on what Gwen's hot little mouth was doing to her clit and how the fat dick rubbed it from the inside too.

After the first few minutes of agony, Brooke was beginning to feel the pleasure building and began lapping at Gwen's little slit eagerly as she watched Amy's finger pump in and out of Gwen's little rosette in time to the long, thick cock slamming into her pussy. In moments she was beginning to gasp with pleasure.

"Fuck, its a bitch at first, but I see why the little fuck pig loves it so muuuuuuch." The last word dropped off into a wordless groan as a second orgasm washed over Brooke. Her climax clearly excited Amy and she began to pound away even harder.

Brooke grunted with each stroke but Gwen could feel she was rocking into it, eager to make Amy cum. It took another few minutes before Amy began to pant and yanked her glistening black rod out of Brooke's now gaping pussy hole and blew a huge load into Gwen's face and over Brooke's clit and pussy.

Gwen could feel Brooke buck and shiver as the hot jizz poured over her delicate, stretch sex. The moan she let out reverberated through Gwen's little pussy and the immature whore was pretty sure Brooke had cum again.

"Fuck..." the big black dickgirl groaned, I wanted to cum on your tits"

Brooke gave Gwen's pussy a playful nibble. "Let's get those pretty nipples pierced first, then we'll see about a tattoo. You'll want to go slow on that - that's getting poked with a needle thousands of times. We'll get it started today, but you'll have go come back to get it finished."

"I'd like that." Amy said, rubbing her big dick back and forth across Brooke's recovering dark brown vulva and rich pink pussy.

• Love 1

Gwen felt how her hair was being tugged by Amy as she was panting from the heat and scented musk she was experiencing from being so close to them fucking, she did hear what Amy asked as Gwen just rolled her eyes but even Amy knew she was saying ‘right’ she couldn't believe how the aroma was so strong when people were having sex.

Gwen kept sucking and licking all over Brooke’s tiny cock as she did feel it was tasting and even felt different from the big hard throbbing warm black cock of Amy’s though she didn’t complain much about it since it wasn’t that big of a work for her, though Gwen yelped a bit in shock when she was suddenly fingered by Amy having Gwen show a bit of annoyance on her face as she went back to sucking.

Gwen saw how the big cock went into Brooke's pussy as she couldn't believe that the woman was having trouble with the cock she thought that Amy was a normal sized person for women of adulthood but apparently Amy was a monster among them as well, it was a weird miracle or curse that it all could fit so tight and nicely inside Gwen's underage pussy all the time.

Gwen could easily see how Amy was fucking enjoying this though she seem like she didn’t like it nearly as much as fucking Gwen’s pussy though she didn’t want to think about it as she could hear how Brooke was moaning like a whore and wincing like a pig from time to time.

Gwen nodded when she heard what Brooke was telling her maybe a piercing was less painful than a tattoo nonetheless she had to get this over with so she could get home and play some video games, Gwen could hear how they were bickering for fun back and forth as they all got closer to climaxing.

Gwen began feeling that she was close to climaxing while the two bitches was still rearing to continue as she couldn’t believe how they had this much stamina especially Brooke’s small penis, though Gwen kept at it as she had been instructed even if she felt it tasted weird but so was the order or else Amy would do something worse to her.

Gwen felt how Brooke climaxed she was ready for some jizz to come out of it like with Amy as she had prepared herself but nothing happened instead she saw the woman’s pussy squirt only for Amy to pick up the pace as Gwen sat there now climaxing onto Brooke’s face with a small groan.

Gwen could see that Amy was about to cum and as such she was trying to prepare herself for the fire hose that was about to be shot out of the giant black cock as she was fully covered in jizz from head to belly as she groaned with an annoyed look to Amy, though all she did was wipe some of it off.

“Well, just make sure it doesn’t hurt too much… You better be nicer to be in the future Amy this is seriously going to hurt like hell...”

Gwen knew she couldn’t make demands but she had to try since she also had a breaking point so as long as Amy didn’t go there she could actually use Gwen how she saw fit, which Gwen obviously didn’t realize was what she was saying to Amy due to how naïve she truly was.

“Well mind letting me get this fountain of jizz off before you pierce my nipples??...”

• Love 1

Brooke slipped her fingers out of Gwen's gooey, soaking little fuck tunnel and grinned at the long streamer of grill that dumped out a spilled on her dark face. She used her slippery fingers to tug on her long clit, one finger on either side. She cooed softly as she stirred the mixture of her own creamy pussy ooze, Gwen's slippery pedo nectar and Amy's rich jizz over her long clit.

"Dunno if I need that ball bat up my cooch again, but that was pretty fucking hot." She observed, patting Gwen's plump butt. "Off you get kiddo."

2 hours ago, Ginger Jailbait Gwen said:

“Well mind letting me get this fountain of jizz off before you pierce my nipples??...”

Brooke turned the girl around and looked at the glaze of Amy's load all over it. "I wonder..." she asked no one in particular and kissed Gwen's cheek where a huge glob of the thick dick sauce dribbled slowly down. The Latina licked her lips and paused thoughtfully, "I could learn to like that. If there were less dicks involved."

Brooke kissed away a few more globs and giggled at the girl. "Game bred whore for sure." she chuckled softly as she said out from under the girl's small body.

"Fuck, Brooke," Amy said, still breathing hard, "that was amazing - you sure we can't do that again?"

Brooke used her hand to wipe a big dollop of Amy' cum off her pussy and licked off her fingers as she looked between Gwen and Amy, "You bring my little white clit licker, and yeah, maybe."

Brooke reached over to her work bench and handed Gwen a box of wet wipes, They're antiseptic, so watch your eyes." She instructed before she turned back to Amy. "You know, you really ought to let Michelle take that cock, she'd love it. Sure it's hard at first but if I can get used to it she can."

"I can't. If she even squeaks a little bit, I die inside."

Brooke shook her head and laughed gently, "You're a mess, Amy. I love you girl, but I'm glad your Michelle's problem, not mine." Amy looked a little hurt but didn't say anything. Brooke pinched one of Amy's dark nipples, "Put those pretty tits away, I'm starting to get wet again."

As Amy pulled her top back into place, Brooke pulled on her pants and pulled her own shirt down over her breasts.

A minute later she was standing beside the table, piercing kit beside her. "Ready kiddo? This is going to look SO GOOD!"

• Love 1

Gwen sat there obviously exhausted from everything that went on as she was panting due to the room being extremely hot for all of them, though mostly Amy since she was doing all the work there fucking both Brooke and Gwen. 

Gwen sat there rolling her eyes at how Brooke was enjoying it all a bit too much though Gwen did move when she was being patted on her big plump ass that even jiggled when the woman clapped it some, she stood there on the side of the table now waiting since she didn’t have much else to do.

Yet she could easily feel her pussy being drenched not only that she was sweating quite some for not to mention Amy’s big cock that was still oozing its odor around them all even dripping some jizz still.

Gwen rolled her eyes at what Brooke was doing as she seemingly liked the taste of jizz whereas Gwen was still not one who was too fond of it even though she was getting fed it daily by the pedophile Amy there, though she was getting the sausage and milk whenever that was happening.

Gwen pouted annoyingly at Brooke who called her a whore obviously Gwen didn’t like such titles but knew she couldn’t do much about it, nor did it fully bother her, after all, she was sucking cock and getting fucked so it wasn’t fully wrong even if she wanted to deny it.

Gwen nodded when she got the tissues from Brooke as she heard how they were speaking about Michelle there and as Gwen could hear even Brooke was confused about how Amy was dealing with her lover as all Gwen could do was give a smirk and roll her eyes towards Brooke letting her know she thought the same thing.

Gwen stood there all sweaty and hot as she finally caught her breath only to get extremely nervous once she saw the piercing kit right then and there, as she obviously wasn’t ready but little by little she began moving closer to the table as she sat / laid down.

“You better make sure this doesn’t hurt too much alright??~”

Gwen was obviously shivering from seeing the needle there, after all, who could blame her she was just a kid and about to experience some pain, yet wouldn’t Gwen be surprised when it wouldn’t hurt nearly as bad as when Amy would furiously fuck her. Gwen's nipples was stiff as they could be clearly showing she had indeed been enjoying the stimulation and sexual action she had been doing with them.

Gwen removed her shirt entirely as she was there ready as she could ever be and waiting for the pain to take place she so much needed to just enjoy herself afterwards or else she would be so furious and sad, yet she didn't know what she wanted to do afterwards since all she had known the past couple of days was how to be Amy's breeding whore.

Edited by Ginger Jailbait Gwen

"That's the girl," Brooke said encouragingly and patted the girl's small shoulder.

On the other side of the table Amy's long nails tickled Gwen's thigh, "This is going to be so sexy." She said as her hand climbed under Gwen's skirt to stroke the girl's wet slit to distract her.

Brooke pulled on a pair of sterile gloves and cleaned both of Gwen's nipples with an antiseptic swab that smelled a lot like alcohol and was cold on the girls little nipples. As they stiffened at the cold Brooke opened a little box and turned it toward Amy.

"Which ones, Ames?"

"Oh the little gold rings."

Brooke shook her head, "If she was as dark as you that'd be great. Silver."

Amy looked at her suspiciously but nodded.

Brooke took the box back and took two small silver circles out of the box and laid them under each of Gwen's nipples. "Yeah... That's beautiful."

She opened the rings and wiped them off with the alcohol. The pierced gently stretched one of Gwen's nipples, "Just a quick pinch and then I'll put the ring in. That won't hurt too much."

Brooke put the sharp piercing needle against the sensitive, taught bud and pushed through quickly. There was a quick, sharp pain and then it was over. Brooke picked up the ring and slipped it through the hole. She used a woo to clean up the little drop of blood and smiled, "See? Easy."

Amy slipped a finger into Gwen's little can't and stroked her clit with her thumb, "Damn, snowflake, that's hot as fuck!"

Brooke looked up at Amy, "They're going to be a little tender today, so you leave them be until tomorrow." The Latina stretched out Gwen's other nipple and carefully matched the location before she just as quickly pierced the second nipple. As she fastened the ring she gave Gwen a wink, "And done."

She gave a little chuckle, "Pull up your skirt, kid." She ordered as she set a box of skin-safe markers on the table. Brooke flicked Amy's hand away from Gwen's drooling slit, "Move it, fingers."

She looked at Gwen, "I'll sketch in the tattoo, okay?"

It took a while, but Brooke drew a gorgeous flower, it's stem starting right at Gwen's tiny clit. The leaves and flower were ornately decorated and very feminine.

"Strip off, fuck bunny," Amy instructed, gesturing for Gwen to stand up on the table, "so we can see."

When she stood up, as Amy whistled in appreciation, Brooke whispered to Gwen, "They're actually platinum, but you have a magic little cunt. You bring it on back any time you want."

Amy hugged Brooke and gave Gwen a tight squeeze, "You look great and you've done great."

She got her dressed and took her home. Michelle called and said she wouldn't be back for a couple of days. Amy whined a bit but eventually got over it.

"All right, fuck monkey," she said after Michelle hung up, "you can play video games for a while,but you have to do it naked."

• Love 1

Gwen was happy that Brooke could be professional even when they were all such perverted freaks, though she did try to relax her muscles since she was shivering and tensing up only for her to hear how Amy couldn't wait to see how sexy Gwen would look making Gwen feel annoyed at Amy once more.

Gwen couldn't help but move a bit when the cold icky water touched her nipples which was already sensitive as it was there, though she did relax a bit when she saw how Amy and Brooke was talking about which piercings to give Gwen, she really didn't like this but tried her best not to think bad thoughts when all of this was happening since it would only worsen her thoughts.

Gwen looked at where the piercings was going to be fully placed as she looked at Brooke nervously only for her to get some comfort from Brooke as she said it would only hurt for a brief moment, yet when it happened Gwen whined and wanted to scream as small tears came out of her eyes, she knew they weren't finished with just the one and not long after that she whined once more from the quick pain she was indulged into.

Gwen nodded in a bit of pain still as she did agree that it was somewhat easy since it wasn't that much pain though still Gwen was really feeling sore on her nipples now, after all, they had just been pierced as she looked at Amy really being serious that she better treat her better now.

Gwen was a bit confused though she did as she was told by Brooke as she lifted her skirt only to giggle a tiny bit from the woman drawing on her down there it was such an odd sensation for Gwen one she never thought she would experience, yet she didn't know how painful that would be once she would get it but that was for future Gwen to worry about.

"Fine... Geez... Amy you could learn to be more like Brooke there... But here you go"

Gwen stripped out of her clothes as she now stood naked on the table so they could see her entire body clearly, obviously the nipples was shining in the light as well as the color being used to draw the sketch of the tattoo was clearly visible as well.

29 minutes ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

"They're actually platinum, but you have a magic little cunt. You bring it on back any time you want."

Gwen nodded when she heard what Brooke said there, after all, Gwen could always get them removed if she needed to since Brooke did seem like a good person, or at least nicer than Amy at certain aspects though she said goodbye to Brooke for now as she was hugged and even complimented by Amy and not in a sexual way which was shocking for the little ginger.

Gwen was happy to finally be home so she could relax a little since her nipples was still sore and the house wasn't smelling like musk and sweat like Brooke's shop did earlier, yet when Gwen heard she was being called fuck monkey she just groaned as well as rolled her eyes yet she was happy she was allowed to play video games now even if she had to do it naked as she got out of her clothes.

"There you go, happy?? Geez not even one moment where you are like when Michelle is around... You can find me in my room"

Gwen began walking to her own room with her bubble butt swaying from side to side as well as her small boobs every now and then could be seen by Amy as the pierced nipples was visible obviously giving Amy the sight of a lifetime, yet Gwen didn't know that she had been walking in any weird fashion at all as she had her door barely open with the tv on knowing that locking it would only make Amy angry and as such she just let it stay a bit open.

• Love 1

As Gwen sashayed down the hall with her firm, round ass swaying Amy caught sight of it and her big, black cock twitched. As the head rubbed against her skirt, she took two long, fast strides and closed the distance between them.

The tall, black dickgirl smacked the young girl hard on one big ass cheek. "Nope, cum bucket. You can play on the Switch in the living room where I can see that eager little cunt and those pretty little titties."

She lead Gwen by the hand down the hall but suddenly yanked her into the air and carried her to the master bedroom. Amy deposited the naked girl on her vanity, facing the mirror.

"Look at that little honky whore." She urged softly, "So fuckable..." She hugged her from behind and slid her hands over the girl's belly. Her dark, large hands and red nails stood out against Gwen's pale, soft skin. Her fingers drifted lower, "I love the tattoo" she whispered into Gwen's ear. "We'll get that soon enough." Amy patted the girl's underaged pussy playfully and swung the girl to the floor.

"Go play your video game - in the living room."

While Gwen played, Amy started lunch. She paused frequently to lean against the door frame and caress her big tits through her top while she stared at the naked girl. While Gwen was absorbent in her game, Amy began to rub her cock through her skirt. She leaned against the counter and began to jack off stopped halfway through and came into the living room. She turned to sit on the couch but lifted up her skirt before she sat beside Gwen.

Her big, black cock stood out from her lap and she began to stroke it. "On you get, cum bucket, those baby nipples may need rest but that baby pussy is just fucking fine."

Amy lifted Gwen and positioned her little can't over the oozing head of her huge fuck meat. She didn't take the girl's controller but began to force her down, onto her big, black cock.

• Love 1

Gwen was quite surprised at how quickly Amy suddenly caught up to her, after all, she hadn't done anything to piss off Amy nor make her horny or so she at least thought. Though the smack to her jiggly bubble butt told her otherwise as she felt a tingly and burning sensation from where she had been slapped.

"Uurgh fine... Geez you didn't have to smack my butt just to say that..."

Gwen was so confused with everything going on as Amy was acting so different right now, yet Gwen still believed the woman was just as massive of a pedophile as any other time so when she was lifted only to be thrown onto the bed facing a mirror she wasn't that surprised anymore, Gwen was blushing from seeing her nipples pierced like a whore even if she didn't like it she did think it looked cool.

Gwen laid there feeling the comfy cushions as well as the dim night sky reflecting on them as they looked into the mirror at Gwen's ooh so slutty body, Gwen felt how Amy hugged her and even touched her belly and soon to be tattoo only for Gwen to feel her body get wet from anticipation when she was going to get tattooed. Gwen felt herself being thrown to the floor as she landed on her butt as cushion for the fall, Gwen rolled her eyes at Amy's half assed order as she did go in there to play her video games.

Gwen was loving the game she was playing it was called Dog Island a lovely game on the PS2 since her other consoles where still with her mother, yet Gwen did smell the food as well as musk in the air she had already learned what that meant as she didn't want to look behind her as she knew she would see that big black cock which her body would react to and as such she shook her head and continued playing her video game naked on the couch.

Gwen saw that Amy sat down beside her as she was sweating nervously not wanting to think what was about to happen but just as she had feared Amy lifted her skirt revealing her massive shaft standing proud and ready to pound the little ginger into the floor. "Ooh come on Amy, really?? I thought you were going to give me some peace and quiet..."

Gwen obviously didn't fight back as she was lifted from the couch only to be pushed down onto the mushroom-tipped shaft which still had quite a hard time penetrating her as always, which was probably why Amy loved to fuck this tight underage pussy over and over again, it would only take a bit off time before she would be plunging it deep inside her.

"Fuck... It is too big Amy..."

Gwen felt how the cock was spreading her lips apart not only that but making squishy sounds as it was entering her folds, Gwen was grasping for her breath since she obviously still felt it was too big for her even though she knew it was going to go all the way inside her soon enough just like all the other times~

On 19/06/2021 at 18:33, Ginger Jailbait Gwen said:

"Fuck... It is too big Amy..."

Amy shoved the little girl down hard, stuffing the entire length of her thick, black cock into the girl's impossibly adaptable cock slot. "How many times have you said that, you stupid little fuck-hole?"

Amy barely let the girl catch her breath before she lifted her all the way off her pussy-punishing prick. Even as the wet slurp sounded through the living room Amy shoved the little whore back down.

"You just play your game, my ginger pedo whore." She growled into Gwen's ear as her balls flapped with the impact of Gwen's plump ass. "Tomorrow those slutty pierced nipples of yours are all mine."

As she plowed into the girl Amy's mind drifted to Michelle, and how much better it would feel to have herself buried in Michelle's perfect, pink pussy. The more she thought about it the more frustrated she became and the harder she bounced Gwen up and down. As the scent of Gwen's sloppy cunt filled the air Amy could practically taste Michelle's soft, wet sex on her tongue and her red nailed finger started to strum Gwen's hard pleasure pearl.

Amy's dark hand held Gwen's hip as she began to rack her hips into the couch and then up, into Gwen's willing, ready little body.

"That's it, baby... come for me." Amy murmured, thinking of Michelle, Gwen all but forgotten,

• Love 1

Gwen yelped and released a soft moan that she had not been expecting as she felt that big nigger cock stretch her tight underage pussy wide making her feel full inside maybe a bit too full, Gwen pouted as well as rolled her eyes at the comment Amy gave her. Gwen could even hear the cock going into her pussy with the loud pop and squishy sounds, for not to mention the sweat and musk coming off from Amy's entire body she had clearly not taken a shower since she cared little how she was around Gwen.

Gwen tried her best to focus on her game which was so hard when she each time tried to do something only to feel that big shaft penetrate her once more she was gasping for air and yelping every now and then from shock since just when she was getting into the swing of her game again she ended up feeling the shock from the big shaft going into her.

"Nngh stop that, it is too rough.... Fuck...."

Gwen could hear that Amy was fucking day dreaming possibly about Michelle with made Gwen both happy and furious at the same time, here she was being raped by this big pedophile and she was fantasizing about her lover, why the hell didn't she not just do her, though Gwen knew the answer to that Amy had problems getting her feelings over that guilty stage which was nearly impossible.

"Aaargh fuck you are being way too rough Amy, geez slow down a bi-NNGH!"

Gwen tried her utmost to keep playing Dog Island though it was so hard for her that she almost all the time was about to lose her controller with the hard thrusts, yet Gwen was relieved that Amy had not gone full on beast mode on her yet since those scenarios was always the worst due to how Amy would use her in those scenarios.

14 hours ago, Ginger Jailbait Gwen said:

"Aaargh fuck you are being way too rough Amy, geez slow down a bi-NNGH!"

As soon as Gwen started he incessant bitching Amy's reverie was broken. "Stupid cracker bitch!" the powerful dickgirl growled. She lifted Gwen up rapidly and slammed her back down on the massive black cock that overstuffed the girl. Now she began to thrust up as she drove the girl down, "I'll show you too fucking rough, slut puppy."

Amy had had enough of the brat's griping. "Quit your fucking bitching or this is going to be as gentle as it gets!" Amy hissed, pounding the little girl roughly. Every time her massive shaft bottomed out in the bitchy ginger Amy moaned with satisfaction.

She stopped stroking Gwen's hard little clit and clamped down hard on the base of her own cock and squeezed her balls to further stall her orgasm. "Hope you're happy, cum sponge - this is going to take a while."

Amy continued to plow the underage whore's tight slit ferociously, now fully focused on extending her own pleasure. The wet slurping of her massive girl-dick slamming in and out of Gwen's soaking hole made it hard to hear the game. Amy slid her free hand around Gwen's hip to rest it on her bubble butt. The dickgirl slid a red-nailed thumb into the tiny pink flower of Gwen's ass and started to yank her up and down with the digit buried in her ass.

"Come on, snowflake." she groaned, pulling Gwen nearly off her cock and jamming her back down as she thrust upwards, "tell me you're not a little whore."

• Love 1

Gwen didn't think that Amy would get so furious or rather pissed with her for her bitching, after all, it was too rough for Gwen though obviously Amy didn't care as her giant nigger cock just kept slamming into her cunt as Amy had truly gotten rough with her, Gwen was now gasping for her breath as well as moaning some in shock from being both slammed down onto the cock while also being shoved by Amy who was sitting there.

"Ouch this hurts too much slow down Amy, please!!"

Gwen tried to plead with Amy who was obviously enjoying the rough session since Gwen could feel how the cock was throbbing not only that the hissing sound near her ear gave Gwen a ringing sensation as she tried to control herself as she wanted to get back to her game knowing that Amy wasn't going to stop anytime soon, "Fuck you... I bet you wanted to get an excuse to fuck me roughly... Geez..."

Gwen had after some time finally gotten back to the game even though all she could hear and smell was from them having sex all the squishy sounds and musky aroma in the room was filling Gwen's senses as she was getting worse at the game, not only that but her body was obviously beginning to tighten around Amy's big nigger cock trying to milk it dry already.

Though Gwen yelped and even lost her controller once Amy began sticking her finger into Gwen's tight barely used ass entrance Gwen tried her best to talk and say something to Amy but couldn't as she was being lifted up by the finger in her ass, only for her to hear Amy wanting her to acknowledge that she was a whore which Gwen wasn't going to.

"No I am not a whore!... FUCK!"

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Ginger Jailbait Gwen said:

"No I am not a whore!... FUCK!"

"Such filthy language." Amy grunted as she again sunk her huge, black fuck meat, glistening with her little white whore's plentiful pussy juice, back into Gwen's spasming hole.

"I can feel your little cunt trying to suck the cum out of me. You're a whore Gwen. You're just too delusional to admit it." she purred, her voice soft and gentle in stark contrast to the rough pounding her body was giving the small girl.

She could feel her orgasm building and started to fuck Gwen's impossibly stretch slit even faster, "I'm gonna shoot my yummy cum all over those little pierced tits, snowflake." Amy used her thumb to yank the girl up then back down as she thrust her veiny member back into Gwen's hungry honey hole. Nectar poured out the tiny white cum sponge as Amy held her all the way down and wiggled her hips. "And in your heart you know you love it."

Amy hauled the breathing flesh light all the way off her massive, shining black shaft once more and plowed the full length into her with a loud moan as the first wave of her climax hit her. Amy pulled the girl off her and thrust her cock up, against Gwen's belly as the fountain of thick pedo goo erupted over Gwen's freshly pierced nipples.

"Jerk that beautiful cock, slut!"

• Love 1

Gwen was trying her best to not make a sound though a groan did come out from her when the big black cock went deep into her pussy once more, Gwen could practically feel herself climaxing with every second thrust from Amy's big rod.

"I am not denying it you are little fucking a child, aka me, so please stop this... Or at least go slower for jesus sake" Gwen was trying her best to make Amy understand her viewpoint though she obviously knew that Amy didn't care what the white bitch was thinking as all she wanted was a good fleshlight to be fucking while Michelle is working.

"Just get it over with geez..." Gwen felt how she was being fucked harder and faster now obviously indicating that Amy was about to cum not only for that part  but the stench was getting heavy in the air as it almost seem like a smoke cloud around them with how hot and steamy they were going at it, Gwen could just handle the yanking though it was the big shove from Amy that was making this unbearable for Gwen since her body was spasming around it loving it each second.

Gwen was shocked by the big moan Amy was making as she could feel some of the bitch's jizz was already leaking into her pussy while some of it was following her cock out of her body and coated her all over, from her belly button to the top of her tits and all over her pierced nipples clearly making them feel more sticky and warm due to the load being so potent.

Gwen hated this she felt warm, empty, as well as blurry from all the fucking and as such she didn't want to continue but she knew she had to obey the orders her Nigger caretaker was giving her as she looked away from the big shaft while stroking it and smelling all the jizz leaking from it not only that clearly Amy hadn't taken care of it for some days now which was probably all due to Gwen needing to get accustomed to its odor.

"Fine geez... Don't know why you love using me so much anyway..."

23 hours ago, Ginger Jailbait Gwen said:

"Fine geez... Don't know why you love using me so much anyway..."

Amy gave a derisive snort and rubbed the head of her cock through the gooey mess on Gwen's stomach and chest. "How many times did you cum, you little slut?" she asked, rubbing a glob of cum into Gwen's freshly pierced nipple.

She shook her head, "You can't even count, can you?" the black duckgirl continued, shaking her head. "I'd rather fuck Michelle, hell, even Brooke, but they can't do it. You're a nasty little fuck hole, that's all there is to it."

Amy pinched Gwen's nipple between two bright red nails, "All the denial, bitching and bullshit doesn't change that." She suddenly let go of Gwen's nipple and slapped her well used little pussy, "You play your game for a while, I have some stuff to do."

Amy eased Gwen off her lap and onto the couch and stood up. "And, no, you can't go get clothes, so don't ask." She started toward the kitchen trying to smooth her skirt over her still mostly hard cock, but stopped, "You want a snack or something?"

• Love 1

Gwen was super annoyed at the snort that Amy was giving her, after all, she had just jizzed all over her and didn't even give a damn about it just like usual not only that Gwen had to deal with the warm gooey sensation on her body as she knew she was probably not even allowed to remove it, yet Gwen was shocked when Amy did the one thing Brooke told her not to do touch the pierced nipples as Gwen looked confused at her like a 'you for real'

"You can fuck Michelle and Brooke if you just made up your mind instead of being a sick pedophile raping a child like me..." Gwen pouted knowing that she was right but that Amy would obviously just wave her hand or something not caring about Gwen's opinion, Gwen felt her nipples being pinched a bit giving it a stingy sensation as Gwen just looked at the ground.

"Psst whatever..." Gwen rolled her eyes as she felt her sore pussy getting slapped a bit making it leak a bit of love juice out of it as Gwen heard what Amy said as she just went down to pick up her controller as Amy left her be, she knew she could finally continue the game not caring or thinking about the black bitch for some time.

"Do I want snacks?? What do you want me to say your big cock?? No I don't want snacks... I just want some alone time"

Gwen knew she was pushing her boundaries but she didn't care right now she had not been able to act like a child for god knows how long and now she was finally able to, so all she did was take some headphones on and finally get into her gaming mood, she obviously began to forget she had jizz all over her body and was naked not even thinking about it only the small wind would give her attention back to her naked body for a small time.

Amy shook her head and gave an exasperated sigh, "You know what, I'm fucking sick of you."

She leaned against the door frame and watched the little girl sit smugly and gracelessly on the couch,playing Amy's console, having done nothing but bitched since her slutty little ass spied on her and Michelle.

She shook her head again and went into the kitchen without saying another word. Amy fixed blew a load into a mixing bowl and made a nice lunch. While she ate she decided to do something for herself and sent her dickgirl friend, Megan, a text.

"Hey, dick-sister, I need some cock bad. Feel like a little brown sugar?"

"Always! Michelle cool with you getting some white girl dick?"

"It's fine. She knows I sometimes want some cock. She's away though, so no cheering section."

"If you're sure it's cool."

"It is. I'll tell her now."

"Be right there, sister."

While Amy finished her lunch, she texted Michelle.

"Feeling horny. You okay if I get Megan to come fuck me?"

It took a few minutes to get a reply but Michelle texted back, "😞 I love watching that. Text me a pic. What about my little Gwen?"

"Sure. I'll have Meg take it so you get a nice view. Gwen's playing video games. We'll be quiet."

"❤️"

"👩‍❤️‍👩"

Five minutes later the doorbell rang and Amy hurried to answer it. An attractive woman, almost as tall as Amy but with smaller boobs and bleached blonde hair stood on the doorstep.

"Hey, Megan, come on in."

Megan stepped through the door and Amy closed it as Megan caught her in a friendly hug. "You look great, Aims. Michelle's taking good care of you."

"She is." Amy gave the bulge in Megan's skirt a squeeze and nodded toward the bedroom, "You ready?" she whispered.

Megan gave a nod and a knowing smile, "What do you think?"

Amy took her hand and tugged her toward the bedroom. As they passed behind Gwen, Amy shook her head again. "Enjoy your game, Gwen."

Megan gave Amy a questioning look but Amy gave her a "don't worry about it" smile from one side of her mouth and lead the pale girl into the bedroom.

"Michelle wants to see." she said, lifting her skirt, "so you have to take a picture of that pretty dick in my ass and send it to her."

• Love 1

Gwen was shocked when she heard how defeated and annoyed Amy really was with her though what was she thinking with Gwen, after all, she had forced a kid to do sexual stuff with her surely Gwen would hate it all.

Gwen could feel the look Amy had on her as she didn’t know what Amy was thinking yet she had to act like she didn’t know what was going on, yet she did feel a slight tingle in her guilt for being so bitchy all the time.

Gwen kept playing Dog Island as she could feel how her pussy was still leaking juices and some jizz while not only that she could even feel and smell the jizz going down her chest, she did take a taste of the jizz without realizing it until it was too late as she shook her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Megan was surprised that she was texted by her dick-sister Amy who she hadn’t heard from since they got that little ginger bitch there, yet seeing the messages from her bestie showed that she was having a rough time as she wanted to help though mostly to get her dick stuffed inside her tight black ass.

Megan and Amy did some back and forth chatting and flirting before getting into the bedroom as she had just quickly seen the naked ginger on the floor playing games, though Megan shrugged when she saw how Amy reacted to her after all she was wanting this black ass.

“Haha seems like she is jealous you are getting this big fat cock, huh??~ Well sure thing I don’t mind as long as I can keep a copy”

Megan winked smacking her dick-sister’s plump ass, she couldn’t believe that Michelle had been so lucky to get this horny girl yet she didn’t care too much about it since she got to stuff her full of her pale cock.

“Ooh what is the story with you and that ginger slut in there??”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gwen was confused when she suddenly saw a woman she had not heard about enter the apartment and both of them touching it each other in ways her and Brooke did earlier, as it didn’t take long for Gwen to realize she was one of Amy’s sex friends.

“Thanks Amy, don’t try and be too loud with you two fucking...”

Gwen didn't know that Michelle loved watching Amy getting fucked nor did Gwen realize that Amy was going to be the submissive girl between those two since all Gwen had seen was Amy being a rough powerhouse towards her, and as such she kept playing her games only from time to time getting a bit too curious about what they were truly doing as she knew she shouldn't be but couldn't help her childish curiosity.

• Love 1

11 hours ago, Ginger Jailbait Gwen said:

“Haha seems like she is jealous you are getting this big fat cock, huh??~ Well sure thing I don’t mind as long as I can keep a copy”

Megan winked smacking her dick-sister’s plump ass, she couldn’t believe that Michelle had been so lucky to get this horny girl yet she didn’t care too much about it since she got to stuff her full of her pale cock.

"You can keep it, Meg. You only." Amy said, her voice becoming deadly still and dangerously cold. "But, if you act right, you might get to tap this ass again." She said, suddenly softer as she gave the other girl's fat dick a squeeze.

11 hours ago, Ginger Jailbait Gwen said:

“Ooh what is the story with you and that ginger slut in there??”

Amy just shook her head. "Not worth even talking about." She said the exasperation plain in her voice as she pulled her top over her head. "Off with it, Meg - let's see those pretty tits and sexy girl-cock." She wriggled her hips side to side, pushing her skirt over her round, firm ass. Amy lay back on the bed, her legs spread wide and lifted her plum-sized balls to reveal the dark pucker of her ass.

"Lube is on the vanity, grease that fuck stick up and get over here." Amy moaned eagerly. "I need it."