Hello?

I was just browsin around the interwebs to see if I could find somewhere where I could chat to like minded people. I hope I have found that. I mean, google and bing have to be useful for something other than buying everything up right?

I hope to make some friends and have some interesting conversations. I will also give advanced warning that I might not always be 100% active. 

Lastly to whoever made the image check for this site?

I was having a very rubbish day and being forced to make a weird face and then put fish in the sea cheered me up. Thanks. :)

Now with all that I shall continue my browsing!

• Community Administrator

Welcome to EcchiDreams. I assume you mean the CAPTCHA system, I am very glad you like it. It's made by a third-party (not us) and it's definitely different from "enter the words you see below" and such. I have to say it's the first time I've had feedback on it, so thanks.

If you have any questions, queries or concerns don't be afraid in asking. We're always happy to help. ^_^

Yes that! (I can never remember the name nor spelling off it!) It sure is different. I find the usual numbers and letters thing annoying, because more often than not it says you have done it wrong when you have done it correctly. (One time it took me something like 15 times before it would register that I was doing it right!)

I will be sure to ask away if I need anything. Thanks for the welcome!

Why thank you! I have to say that I really love your avatar. I have seen the full picture where it is from and just... yum. *¬*

It has been quite some years since I roleplayed last so I will be very rusty. However, if I choose to start playing again I will be sure to come to you for help. :)