Yes, No, Maybe

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Pixel said:

REALLY what one?

Psh yeah I would, yolo, here for a good time, not a long time.

Would you try to outrun a cop that's trying to pull you over on an empty highway?

It's one of those newspaper comics here. Nothing too popular xD The main author took a month break to work on something else, and I was working as trainee editor there at the time. So yeah, the stars aligned in my favor I guess xD

And that's Povegilla Island 😛

Yes. If you are not speeding you are not living. Tries to strike a smug pose

Would you pick up a girl from the club, if she told you she was a gangster's sister/daughter?

That's dope thooooo! Must have felt awesome to have the keys to that car for a while. I just couldn't imagine doing it myself, writing something like Green Lantern, when I like to read it lol. 

See my previous answer. Here for a good time, not a long time. And I get the feeling she's a baaaaaaaaad girl.

Would you buy a rare board game you find in a thrift store even if it had a few missing pieces?

1 minute ago, Pixel said:

That's dope thooooo! Must have felt awesome to have the keys to that car for a while. I just couldn't imagine doing it myself, writing something like Green Lantern, when I like to read it lol. 

Writing for something like green latern?! Holy balls now that would be epic! If I had a dream about comics, I would want to write something like Deadpool xD

3 minutes ago, Pixel said:

See my previous answer. Here for a good time, not a long time. And I get the feeling she's a baaaaaaaaad girl.

Now, I like the way you think, I love it actually xD

3 minutes ago, Pixel said:

Would you buy a rare board game you find in a thrift store even if it had a few missing pieces?

Maybe, if I can sell it off for a profit. I would count even 1 cent as profit.

Would you go back to an ex who cheated on you because they apologized and genuinely regret it?

- siggghhhhh - See... I believe in second chances. I believe that people fuck up, for whatever the reason may be, and can redeem themselves. I've fucked up badly myself with past relationships, nothing as severe as cheating, not ever, but I've still not been the greatest and I have my reasons for it, but I can't make excuses and must hold myself accountable. So I give others the benefit of the doubt when I know I would want it myself. Cheating, though, isn't a response from an emotional trigger, for example, isn't something that's done out of character when our brain is in fight or flight mode and isn't something done because of past damage. It's a choice, and despite how people say "it's so hard to say no", it really isn't, speaking as a person who has been in that position on more than one occasion. I have been with a married woman, who I did not know was married until it was way too late and I've carried that shame ever since. 

Tl;Dr, no 😂 If they regret it, good for them, I hope the best for them and that they can be their best selves for someone who makes them happy. It's just not gonna be me.

Would you agree to a threesome suggested by a partner when you know they get frighteningly jealous?

Agree with you there. Personally I may remain friends, or... you know, something casual. Commitment or giving back what place they had before cheating? Never.

No. Never. Actually...

Long story short, it wasn't the friend that offered but her boyfriend  that got jealous and I still carry a cigar burn scar on my side. Dude got jealous cause he came sooner shrugs. 

But yeah, learned my lesson. Jealous people and threesomes don't mix, no matter whatever they claim.

Would you ghost a liar friend/partner instead of confronting them?

Wow holy fuck I'm sorry about that. That's awful. People can be vicious and insane tho, I'm sorry you had to learn a lesson the hard way.

Not in a million fucking years would I do that to someone. I know that pain, staying awake and just wondering why. I have really deep abandonment issues that make me freak the fuck out (which have slowly gotten better. ✨ t h e r a p y ✨) and that shit eats me alive. I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't think about anything else. If I have beef with someone I'm not gonna pussyfoot around. They're gonna know, because I'm gonna tell them. If we're meant to find each other in the future, maybe we will (as I said, I believe in second chances, unless their offense is seriously heinous), but I'm not gonna just disappear without them knowing why, whether or not they deserve the time it takes for me to do it.

If someone breaks your trust, is it possible for them to earn it back?

5 minutes ago, Pixel said:

Wow holy fuck I'm sorry about that. That's awful. People can be vicious and insane tho, I'm sorry you had to learn a lesson the hard way.

At this point, it's just whatever really. At least that made her see for what he was and she was safe regardless of that happening. Lowkey scares me to think what he could do if he lashed out on her later behind closed doors. So something good came out of it.

9 minutes ago, Pixel said:

Not in a million fucking years would I do that to someone. I know that pain, staying awake and just wondering why. I have really deep abandonment issues that make me freak the fuck out (which have slowly gotten better. ✨ t h e r a p y ✨) and that shit eats me alive. I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't think about anything else.

Shit man, I'm so sorry... I can only imagine what you could have gone through. It's heartbreaking to hear that's something you had experience. I'm glad that you are getting better now.

No. Jokes on them, I probably didn't trust them to begin with 😂

Would you consider being a billionaire's sugar baby if they had horrible breath?

Hell yeah I would, though it probably wouldn't last long. Just enough time to get what I want🤣 (god I'm horrible!) But I would be constantly feeding him breath mint or handing him gum. Ew....now I just imagined his face in mine during sex🤢 Guess doggystyle it is😁

Would you be willing to travel the world with someone who you're not really into but they are infatuated with you and are paying for everything?

You can be a sugar baby without sex. A girl I knew in highschool who was really into me was a sugar baby when she got older. Dude was happy just for the company and attention.

I would, under certain conditions, that being that it isn't a romantic or intimate getaway, just two buddy ol pals on a whirlwind adventure. Stop at every coffee shop. 

Would you donate a kidney to a stranger in need of you were the only one who could?

14 minutes ago, MsCassy said:

I just imagined his face in mine during sex🤢

That was the whole point 😂🤣

11 minutes ago, Pixel said:

Would you donate a kidney to a stranger in need of you were the only one who could?

Maybe, if they are like the only bread winner of their family. In general, I would pity the fool who would think they would be healthy with my kidney.

Would you hook up with a stranger if you don't have a language in common but they made it obvious they wanna fuck?

Archived