OOC Chatterbox

Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?  

15 Dreamers have voted

1. 1. Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?

• No. If players want to write more, creating multiple characters is what I prefer.
    • Yes. If a player wishes to write more, writing in several threads with the same character should be allowed.
    • Mixed. Multiple characters are preferred, but I'm alright with players using a character across multiple threads.

7 hours ago, Gardsorm said:

Man, just wait til Taku gets to go behind her. She won't have much any virgin territory in her anymore. 😛

Right?!

There will be an Aiko sandwich before this trip is done!

Maybe a few!

7 hours ago, Moon Hound Hati said:

Oh no~ How terrrrrribleeeee~! 😜

Certainly not the worst fate I suppose!

• Haha 1

On 05/10/2021 at 02:30, JennyUWU said:

we need more like erp spots or at least more detailed stuff besides "resort" and "beach" like add rooms to the resort, bath house, spa, rooms, etc

Welcome welcome!

On 05/10/2021 at 02:36, Gardsorm said:

Hmm... I might try to talk with the GM about that when I get a chance. She pops in kind of rarely, but I'll see if I can get a hold of her. ^^ I guess we just got used to smaller threads, but maybe having more would be easier for multiple scenes.

Like Gard says, i'm not super-active anymore, but I try to peek in from time to time to get a grasp of the current going-ons. I do believe it should be possible to add your own threads, in which case, given my rather... Hands-off approach, I'm perfectly fine with making use of as long as there's an immediate need for the room.

If not, ecchitext me the rooms wanted and I'll add them the next time I'm on ^^