OOC Chatterbox

Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?

• No. If players want to write more, creating multiple characters is what I prefer.
    • Yes. If a player wishes to write more, writing in several threads with the same character should be allowed.
    • Mixed. Multiple characters are preferred, but I'm alright with players using a character across multiple threads.

DreamsnThings
10 hours ago, Lynnette said:

I'll try to summarize the current going-ons, apologies if I miss something!

Akari (me) and Makoto (Hati) are currently setting up on the beach a bit away from the main crowd after some very impressive Seal imitations

Takuya (Gard), Akiho (Bluenails), Aiko (Chiyako), and Rin (DreamsnThings) seem to be getting ready to do some exploring of the beach. I'd offer a better synopsis, but there's so many posts I'm just a wee bit lost as well. If any of the involved parts want to expand on it, feel free.

Ms. Niijima (me) is currently by the locker rooms, ready to pull out any stragglers. She's currently alone, though since I already have a running scene, I don't mind letting her hang back for a little for the sake of others who aren't involved at the moment.

Aya (Isabella) is currently alone, having laid down on a lounge chair to enjoy her book after confidently walking out and walking past everyone.

Yua (Chiyako) is currently unposted (student).

Kaito (Akuja) is currently unposted (student).

Keitaro (LeSane) is currently unposted (Teacher).

Minoru (Hati) is currently unposted (Teacher).

Please do keep in mind that the beach is a free use thread, in other words, bumping in on other scenes etc. is perfectly fine. Of course, if someone was balls deep in their fellow student, maybe they wouldn't appreciate it too much if someone came over and asked to borrow sunscreen, not to say it's not allowed 😛

Thanks this helps, so many names starting  with ak, and ending with o, that everyone kinda blurred together... this gives abit more of a baseline i think

7 hours ago, Chiyako said:

Kaito looks fun!

Also what do you mean Rin you already did join! ♥️

Unless you mean figuring out where you want to go from here. I suppose then you just have to decide whether you'd like to go do something with someone else or perhaps come with us on exploration! Or offer an alternative.

It is mostly a reference to how lost i have gotten ooc xD having multiple people i have to reply to, without having to acknowledge everything, at a multipara post length... and everything kinda just blurs if too big of a gap happens x.x which is partly my fault but ah well... i think for the sake of everyone involved i may split off to let yall go nuts... xD

• Love 1
  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gardsorm

• Chiyako

• DreamsnThings

• Lynnette

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yup, go for it, I won't hold you back ^^

Time for a test post...   Hello everyone, old and new! I'll be taking a gander at things and trying to get my bearings. ^^ 

And that's Ms. Niijima up! I'll mostly be using her for plot-reasons... And maybe a bit of "plot"-reasons, but we'll see. With that out of the way, I think that was the last hurdle to pass before star

Moon Hound Hati

Understandable. I personally prefer small groups of two to four characters at the most. It's not much of a problem if each post is just a few short paragraphs, but the longer they get, the more work it becomes writing reactions where possible and needed, in addition to putting in new content to advance the scene. 

Edited by Moon Hound Hati
Typos cause it's way past my bedtime
  • Love 1
DreamsnThings
2 hours ago, Moon Hound Hati said:

Understandable. I personally prefer small groups of two to four characters at the most. It's not much of a problem if each post is just a few short paragraphs, but the longer they get, the more work it becomes writing reactions where possible and needed, in addition to putting in new content to advance the scene. 

dont get me wrong, i love everything written so far and i love longer posts... the problem becomes keeping track of it all and writing a responce that does both everyones work, and my own standards, justice... well keeping track of what needs to be replied too, and what i already established about my own character... theres alot of individual threads and everything just feels tangled at a point

• Love 1
Bluenails

Oh yeah, four seems to be just barely what I can more or less handle, it seems.

As for me, I've got routine but tiring medical things today so I might not get it done until tomorrow, but does anyone want to meet Yua, or shall she go out into the jungle and find her fellow sadist?

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1
Moon Hound Hati

Hm, I should see where I can put our school nurse. He's free if anyone wants him, otherwise I'll keep him in reserve for a bit.

• Love 1
Gardsorm

Apologies, I got lost in gaming with the release of Monster Hunter Rise! If I owe a post, I'll get down to it later. ^^;

• Love 1
Moon Hound Hati
1 hour ago, Gardsorm said:

Apologies, I got lost in gaming with the release of Monster Hunter Rise! If I owe a post, I'll get down to it later. ^^;

That's OK... As long as you aren't a longsword main. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Lynnette

I'll see what I can get posted today or tomorrow, a little difficult to find time to write when I'm working evening shift.

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1
Akuja
On 30/03/2021 at 01:18, Bluenails said:

Oh yeah, four seems to be just barely what I can more or less handle, it seems.

As for me, I've got routine but tiring medical things today so I might not get it done until tomorrow, but does anyone want to meet Yua, or shall she go out into the jungle and find her fellow sadist?

For now, Kaito’s basically waiting for anyone that wants to join him in his own little thing, but he does have a thing for Yua-senpai even if he doesn’t know about her more sadistic side.

• Love 1
Chiyako
7 hours ago, Gardsorm said:

None yet! I've been waiting on Rin's post before going again. That said I might go ahead and make a post on Friday if one hasn't been made by then.

• Like 1
Bluenails

Sorry, but this has been unusually rough. Normally I'm just tired for the day, but I'm still exhausted. I will get Yua into things when I can do more than just scrape things together, which shouldn't be too long but if anyone's waiting on me it might be best to not to that right now.

• Love 1
Gardsorm
On 31/03/2021 at 12:27, Chiyako said:

None yet! I've been waiting on Rin's post before going again. That said I might go ahead and make a post on Friday if one hasn't been made by then.

Sounds good to me, even though I'm late to respond to it. 😛 Plus I think we got other joinees, so maybe Dreams can meet up with them if she's after a smaller scene. ^^

On 31/03/2021 at 19:02, Bluenails said:

Sorry, but this has been unusually rough. Normally I'm just tired for the day, but I'm still exhausted. I will get Yua into things when I can do more than just scrape things together, which shouldn't be too long but if anyone's waiting on me it might be best to not to that right now.

Oof, take your time feeling better, Blue! ;_;

• Love 1
Gardsorm
On 31/03/2021 at 06:52, Moon Hound Hati said:

That's OK... As long as you aren't a longsword main. 

Pfft, as if. Dual Blades, Sword and Shield, Insect Glaive, or Light Bowgun for me.

• Love 1
DreamsnThings
37 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

@DreamsnThings I'll probably end up making my post within a few hours here just to let you know, unless you plan on having a Rin post! Just to get things moving again.

odds are if i did post, it would more or less amount to rin stepping away to go to the beach for aforementioned reasons... so feel free T-T

• Love 1
Chiyako

There! Made a post to continue! Though I left it open so Rin can still join us if she'd like, otherwise she could find someone else to be in a smaller group!

Sorry for the radio silence from my part, Easter came and went, and things have been hell at work. I'm hoping to get a reply up tomorrow on my part, hopefully people start to peek back in now that the holidays are over ^^

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1
DreamsnThings

Still here and im probably more at fault frankly,  new job and the one night i had off this week was the same day as my family's Easter... so tldr i fully get it and dont blame yourself 

• Love 1
BenHawkinsLivesHere

I know I’m new to this group and site...but eager to actually interact with others soon LOL 😝 

I’m glad to hear it was the holiday...I was starting to think everyone had gone underground... 🦗 

• Love 1