Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Temaelrin

What would you do if you woke up in bed with the person above you. ;)

Temaelrin

What would you do if you woke up next to the person who posted last, give remarks and reasons.

(Oh and to prevent arguments and such, this is a LIGHT hearted thread, and should be considered if you were both single or promiscuous, or whatever you want to use to justify a joke. I don't want people going "I'd fuck you." and then someone else posting "NO YOU WON'T HE'S MY BOYFRIEND ROXOR!?!/1!!!!11111!!" so... Take it in to the spirit of things, and not so seriously.)

I can't really answer... There's no one above me. So let's use me. 

I'd tap that. Who knows me better than me right? Of course my future-self will be getting a bollocking; AGAIN for time travelling. Tsk tsk.

LazarusLuna

I would ask if the wet spot between us was mine or yours. :o

DraGonIZeD~GloRY

I'd get up and offer some coffee ^-^

Do you take sugar LazarusLuna?

Edited by DraGonIZeD~GloRY

Temaelrin

I would wonder just how much Coke Vanilla I drunk last night. Shrug. Turn over. Cuddle... Because I love cuddling.

Whoreo

lol dream come true. XD

I'd cuddle and let you administrate my needs, all day long, sir. ;D

Edited by ωнσяєσ
  • Like 1

Temaelrin

Oh you~ xD

Welllllll... Seeing as you insist. Like good Administrator I delegate such a huge task to all staff who are willing and able. Like a good leader; I'd get stuck right in there too. 

I'm going to be laughing about this one for the rest of the month. Thank you Whoreo. xD

Maru

Sheesh, that's quite a nice thread xD

I think I would ask you if we had a great night and save the date for the next round :P

Manni

Demands that above user would give back the schnitzel they took from me.

• Like 1

Temaelrin

I'd be very suprised to see Manni in my bed. :lol:

"It's the Christmas Party all over again!" </joke>

Origami

Probably roll over and wonder what I'm doing with my life.

thedude

Roll over to face you, give you a quick kiss before moving down between your legs and asking if you wanted to go further.

Temaelrin

Shrug, assuming I've had one too many last night and go back to sleep. Although apparently I'm a bit of a snuggle monster. So guess who's getting snuggled? :lol:

thedude

Pat you on the face a few times and then get up to make eggs.

(YAAYY, SNUGGLESSSS!!!)

RowdyRedgaurd

I would probably give you a kiss on the cheek and then smirk as I got up and walked away.

thedude

I would snuggle closer as I fell back to sleep :3

Azuria

I don't know him... so I guess I'll scream and cover my body with a blanket xD

thedude

I would be confused then shrug and pat your head.

Syrma

I would like to know why human Pinkie Pie is in my bed

• Like 1

thedude

I would ask if you were ready for some fun!

Syrma

I would say sure ;)

thedude

In true Pinkie style, I would pull out candy and games from the void and proceed to play them with you.

• Like 1

Temaelrin

Give in to my inner carnal desires and scream for Ice Cream.

thedude

I would get you ice cream and then take advantage of you while you were distracted! >: D

Temaelrin

Knowing me I'd probably let you and share my Ice Cream. Because I'm nice.