Discussions

Busterbugs

Hux is already in the Rec Room doing some training. We can have Camilla and BullDog go there and the three of them can do some training, that leads to a threesome.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Busterbugs said:

Hux is already in the Rec Room doing some training. We can have Camilla and BullDog go there and the three of them can do some training, that leads to a threesome.

Oh my ^^ sounds like quite a debut for them both xD

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Oh my ^^ sounds like quite a debut for them both xD

Also before we start, Since Camilla and BullDog from the same batch of hybrid experiments, do they have a friendship built already or were they kept separate and only met on the BlackStar?

Also before we start, Since Camilla and BullDog from the same batch of hybrid experiments, do they have a friendship built already or were they kept separate and only met on the BlackStar?

Hmmmm, I did not think that far. I will say.....surprise me! 😄 I will just roll with what you come up with.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

Hmmmm, I did not think that far. I will say.....surprise me! 😄 I will just roll with what you come up with.

Sounds good. Do you want to have Camilla enter the Rec Room and meet Hux, then BullDog comes a few minutes later? Or do you want Camilla and BullDog to be walking to the and enter the Rec Room together?

Sounds good. Do you want to have Camilla enter the Rec Room and meet Hux, then BullDog comes a few minutes later? Or do you want Camilla and BullDog to be walking to the and enter the Rec Room together?

Both are fine with me. MAkes little difference to me ^^

• Like 1

How about we have Camilla enter the Rec Room first then BullDog comes a bit after.

3 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Both are fine with me. MAkes little difference to me ^^