Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Primal futa

Fetish and fantasy talk.

ZoeyA

Bit late here, but I am into almost every kink as long as my partner likes it

LOVE thigh highs and short skirts

Cosplay sex is hot too 

And petplay/cumplay are always fun

lVergill

Well... besides the good ending...

I do enjoy a girl who is rather lewd and likes to have sexual intercourse constantly. >////////<

Girs with animal traits like Kitsune and cat are my weakness....

Incest is down my alley but that will depend on my partner taste. =3

Relationship with a teacher or an older senpai is good too. <3

Rachel Chan

I have a lot of fetishes to be honest.

I like cosplay sex. Nekomimi, kitsune, maid, loli, skirts, thigh high, pet, socks, gym uniform, swimsuit....... *too many to list down* err..mostly lewd but kawaii things X//D

As for my partners I like big and bulky guys, dominating males, i dont mind slightly older males too since they are tends to be so big and dominating >//-//>

Edited by Rachel Chan
  • Like 1

Aaron

If i have to write down my fetish’s.... it would take some time XD i like your style :P

Rachel Chan

I like to do it with guys who are good at teasing, slowly building up my desires.

Teasing me until Im the one who will beg from their cock. Slowly playing with my body while fucking and he must be able to find all my weakspot.

Fuck me hard like a fuck toy when Im totally in trance mode XD

• Love 1

Genak

Femdom, that is the short version. The longer version is to play as a superhero and be overpowered, outsmarted, humiliated by, and used as a fuck toy by a villainess. This was inspired by Batman and Catwoman in Batman Returns. I also like scenarios involving females in skirts with sexy underwear (just no thongs or other flossy types) and swimsuits.

Elyana Natasya

NTR, mindbreak, cheating, rape

Zolasani

Orgasm denial, there's something sexy about controlling a girl's orgasm until she gets all hot and bothered. Extra sexy when the girl reaches a breaking point and starts begging for it.

Foreplay, groping and teasing someone until they're completely in "fuck me" mode.

mind break, tearing down someone's mind and rebuilding it to my liking

General interests also include:
Thigh-highs, ntr, schoolgirl outfits, skirts, bdsm, and pet play.

My ultimate fantasy would probably have to be going to con and meeting a cosplayer who pulls it off. Then, tease her in public until she's a wet soaking mess!

• Love 1