OOC chat for Land of Etheria

Ughh....fucking drama -,- I am sorry if you were caught in that and I hope it is over with by now. Most often, people like to start drama with me rather than the other way around.

I had a nice and fine time overall really. Not a whole lot goes on usually, but I am good with that.

It should be over for now, yup. Someone thought I did something outside of a time frame when a timeframe was never established, and then just apologized because they realized my character could do the things he could, but didn't apologize for completely misreading things. But I just let it go because I didn't feel like dragging things out, I have better things to do than engage in drama and shitstorms.

Agreed, for me no news is good news.

I will try and make it short. There isn't a whole lot to it, but it was still annoying.

I had an album for shitpost images. Some people really disliked the content there and began to mass report it. This led to my album being made private and only those I approved of, could view it, as well as a disclaimer at the top.

I did not get it confirmed, but I am pretty sure this was ONLY done because those reporting me also reported the site owner to one of the parties involved with the site. They were thus trying to not only get at me, but the owner as well.

All because they could not just ignore content they personally were not interested in.....

... -_- Oi. I forget how stupid and petty people can be. I know on the other forum I hang out at, someone organized others to get someone suspended from the site. Good friend of mine too, but he was having difficulty getting role plays going on the site, so she kind of put the nail in the coffin.

Glad you managed to avoid that outcome though, you don't sound like someone who should have to deal with crap like that. 😕

It sounds like a very toxic place if a majority of users act like that towards others. Any idea why they wanted to do that towards your friend?

Thanks. Sadly, there are people out there who thinks they are like morally obligated to "take care of" anyone or anything they personally deem problematic.

I did eventually find and make good use of a new image host for my many galleries for references and other stuff. Thus keeping my albums here focused on RP material

https://imgbox.com/g/kBZur5fJXF
Shitpost album 😛

It seems rather disproportionate at the very least. Thankfully they were not affected in the end. I just wish people would mind their own fucking business more often. I deal with what's on my plate and they with theirs.

Feel free to steal all you wish from mine xD

By the way - all of my galleries can be found under "About me" in my profile if you ever want to see my range.

Let us say you stumble onto actual hateful images - so what? It's not like they are doing any harm to you or others on their own. It's just like the pricks who wants to do stuff like ban violent games and movies. Acting like they are morally superior and needs to "save" others.

Ohh, thank you ^^ sadly, not getting a lot of response to my current bulletin ads 😕 

If you do get fun ideas or like some of mine or even want to discuss something from scratch, you are always welcome to hit me up 😄

• Haha 1

Eh, I'm 32, I'm too old to be getting my underwear in a twist over hateful or racist images, I dealt with it plenty growing up. Now I know how to at least laugh at jokes and not see everything and violently offensive, let alone feel a compulsive need to click a report button. I save that for people who sre just straight up being shitty to me. 😐

Just hang in there! 😧 You seem very popular and widespread so hopefully you'll get some bites at the end of those fishing lines! 

Ah, I gave up GMing things since I was... 19 or 20? Every now and then I may get an idea but I wouldn't ever follow it through. I'm more of and follower than a leader in games. >.> Generally I stick to group games because I like the sociability. :3 

Exactly my words. I have a life to live and focus on and there are tons more stuff to enjoy and spend my time and energy on.

I doubt it. I have been BUMPing them for quite a long time now. Not sure if the ideas are just bad or what. Perhaps you could give me your impression?

I would quite love more activity in all of open world clubs, though it seems hard to draw people in for that.

So you don't do separate roleplays?

I can look at them and give impressions, but it may not amount to much as I almost never write solo scenes and whatnot. Also I would never consider myself a good judge of scene viability when it comes to solos.

Yeah, not sure how to really draw people's interest for open world clubs, early on it feels like the interest is there and then it kind of wanes off. I think it's because most people join games to have their itches scratched and then vanish. A lot of the time the sex draws people in, and then it gets stale for them. :c

Yeah, I generally don't do separate roleplays. I can't last forever in them for some reason. x_x

Fair enough. I just wanted some perspective on it to see if I had made something that was objectively bad or what.

That is why my open world clubs does not have smut as the focus. I do like having it happen to me in them when it is fitting, but overall I want the stories and adventures and so on.

• Haha 1

You only get better one way and perhaps I might even have some you like. There is quite a few of them, so I will put them into a spoiler to not stretch this post to Hell xD

Spoiler

I am glad you enjoy my work here and I am having a great time with our scene so far ^^ I hope my character is not too much or anything.

That is definitely a lot of ideas! Some pretty ambitious for sure.

Well, I generally avoid canon stuff so that's kind of out. I notice a lot of your ideas have Bimbofication/Slutification involved, which is fine in itself but something I rarely see on other forums. I'm not sure if it's very popular among writers because it's kind of a corruptive kink. I've come across a lot of writers who rather build toward fluffy and cute romances than hardcore reducing women to toys.

Honestly, if I didn't have aversions to solo writing, I think two or three of those might be interesting to me. I don't say this just to get your hopes up though. >.< I admit I'm still trying to see where all my interests lie.

As for your char, no no, Theraminas is fine! :3 I haven't felt that she was too much at all, and honestly with 20 years of guild experience on Abel, there really is no comparison. 😛

Thank you ^^ not sure if ambitious is meant in a positive manner in this context.

Why do you avoid canon stuff?

Who said anything about becoming toys?

Why this aversion? Did someone disappoint you at some point or what?

I mostly put the 20 years as a way to try and make him question her age, actually.

It is absolutely positive, it also shows you know what you're interested in trying more than I am. =p Someone gets mad at me for not being very vocal about what I want offsite.

I avoid canons because I can't get into their heads at all. I feel like I wouldn't play them right, too critical on myself. By extension, it also means I won't ever play an OC against someone else's canon, since I don't feel it's fair to have it one way but not the other. =p

I usually see Bimbofication as a negative outcome in many circles, so it's a biased opinion, I admit. ^^;

Several times before I got into adult writing forums, but I think it's more a case of focus nowadays. I feel like my focus inevitably wanes in solos and I can't explain it. And then I feel bad someone started a story with me and then it had to drop like that.

Aha! Well, it definitely made him question her age, though probably in not a very good way. xD

It is good to hear you think so and I appreciate the positive feedback 😄 Though I will say that it can be a bit frustrating if you have a very indecisive partner, if that makes sense?

It is impossible and utterly unreasonable to expect yourself or others to be 100% true to a canon character. I don't know why people believe otherwise. I personally just do what I can and have fun with it - besides, it is not possible to know how a character may act in scenarios that are not canon at all. So, I think you may be overthinking it - something I see many people do, sadly.

It doesn't really have to be at all. For instance: A hot headed, careless warrior who often gets into mortal danger may find it more pleasant to lead a life where she is more free to indulge her other needs. So it can be used positively in more than one way. I think you may try to tie it up with master/slave play without knowing it. Another common misconception from what I can tell from previous encounters and planning with others.

Personally, I quite like the forum method by now - where I am able to answer whenever I am able to and the same for my partners. As long as I know the person has interest in a thing we are running, my patience is quite wide and long.

I have been trying to hint at her nature a few times. Perhaps he will get them later xD