OOC chat for Land of Etheria

I mean, I fully expect to slip up a few more times, but I also don't want to make everything feel trivialized, since in the end it's still your plot. 🙂 I'd like to give it due respect instead of MacGyver'ing my way out of every situation. =p

That aside, I will probably use this chance to do something, thank you. ❤️

At least it wasn't something crucial or at a crucial point, so better to get those out of the way in ways that has no significance or major impact. This doesn't really affect anything, so it is fine of course. I honestly just have an overall idea and the rest is pure improvisation. The plot builds as we go along rather than being a written beforehand.

Do what? And you're welcome ^^

• Haha 1

Hey, no one puns his name but me! 😛

Truth be told, I have no idea! He could be very much out of his element right now, but right now he wants to ice the door hinges and try to rush it open. 

On the other hand, falling back and reporting about the presence down there might be the smarter choice, but there's also the risk of losing whoever they are. =P Hence his internal dilemma.