OOC chat for Land of Etheria

2 hours ago, JennyDK said:

Greetings and welcome to the club @LeSane!

Happy to see you show interest for the setting and wanting to make a character and all. Let me know if you have questions about anything and/or want help to get started 😄

Well I was going to ask of you had any idea how I should start with Ekoh, but if you are willing to help then I'm more than to help Im happy to take it.

1 minute ago, LeSane said:

Well I was going to ask of you had any idea how I should start with Ekoh, but if you are willing to help then I'm more than to help Im happy to take it.

Very nice! 😄

There is a "world plot" thing going on right now that you can join in on, either solo or together with @DarkGhost954 and I.

I am also happy to suggest the adventurers' guild as an option or try to work in something to help pull him into adventures. So very open.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 16/02/2022 at 08:48, JennyDK said:

You're quite welcome. I am always thrilled to see new potential partners and characters in all of my clubs and especially if they could use some more activity.

I have tried my best to make things easy to understand and get into.

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Greetings and warmly welcome to you @IVIRUJHOU! 😄

Thank you a TON for joining several of my clubs. I am more than happy to help you get started as well as answer any questions you may have! ❤️

Thanks. Sorry about the late reply, just reading around right now. Will get to posting a character later today most likely.

Just now, IVIRUJHOU said:

Thanks. Sorry about the late reply, just reading around right now. Will get to posting a character later today most likely.

I would hardly call just 14 minutes a late reply, but I do appreciate you wanting to get back to me earlier at least 😄

Sounds very nice. I hope I have made character creation easy and fairly fast to get through.

You are also free to jump into scenes with other characters (if it makes sense for your own).

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...