Local HQ of Aqua Vitae

• 1 month later...

After leaving the abandoned town with the ruined pharmacy, Izabella would quickly head back to the Aqua Vitae HQ in Stillwater to deliver the supplies that she had gathered on her mission as she dealt with any security or town nuances in a polite yet hurried manor for anyone who stopped her with a polite firm tone, “I’m sorry but i really need to get to the aqua vitae HQ quickly”.

OOC: Stahlwasser actually means "steelwater" ^^

As Izabella makes her way towards the hospital acting as the headquarters of her faction, she is let in right away since she is obviously sporting their uniform and symbol. Thus she has access to get to Leah, who is the leader of this branch and who wanted to put her to work with the assignment. The medic is told that Leah ought to be in her office at the moment.

• Like 1

Izabella gives a softly polite smile saying, “Thank you” as she quickly proceeds in the direction of Leah’s office and politely waves at anyone she passes by. Once outside of Leah’s office, she would rap on the office door with the back of her gloved knuckle as she calls, “Leah are you free?” As waits to be told to enter or when to come back.

From inside of the office, a faint music is playing on a grammophone that Leah sometimes has running when in there. It often makes for a pleasant atmosphere when she is not in a serious meeting or anything like that."Do come in, fraülein! Don't make me have to come and get you", she answers in a chirpy tone of voice. Besides the soft music, there are light footsteps heard.

Once Izabella opens the door, she is once more greeted with the rather cozy, clean and neat looking office room for Leah. Everything is neatly organized on shelves, in drawers, on her large desk and everywhere else. A few paintings make the room less "hospital-y" and bring some personality and colour into the place. There is a kettle with hot tea still lightly fuming on her desk, as well as a couple of clean cups and with one she is already using. Beyond this, various cute knick knacks are placed here are there to also liven things up.

Music playing:

Spoiler

Izabella quietly opens the door leading into the director's office as she smiles softly at the different decorations along with the soft music emanating from the gramophone, which she stops in front of Leah's large desk and gives a soft polite smile to Leah as replies in a soft quiet tone," Fuhrer Leah, mission accomplished without any troubles in execution of the acquisition of scavenged supplies" as she shifts her military pack off her left shoulder by slipping one of the olive green leather strap off that shoulder. She shifts the large Military pack in front of her slender form underneath her ample chest as she slowly sets it down on the ground in front of her resting lightly on her black leather combat boots. She lightly flicks the olive green canvas top open after unlatched the two buckles securing it closed, which she quickly pulls the tan drawstrings cinching the bag top open with her free hand revealing the salvaged goods acquired at the pharmacy resting right on top of her own supplies.

Spoiler

3 bottles of pure water

2 normal first aid kits

4 healthsticks

2 Rad B-gone

7 cans of food without label

3 meters of bandages

Leah motions towards some of the empty and unused tea cups, indicating that Izabella can have some if she wants. She looks over on the various supplies found from the short run that the medic had performed with a pleased look."Well, it sounds like it outweighed the effort and trouble you put into it, so I would call it a success. I know that this is hardly enough to keep us going on its own, but it's our combined efforts that all accumulate to something we can use on a bigger scale. Good job, miss Izabella.You are free to do what you like for a few days...feel free to stick around here for a bit if you want, of course", she answers her before sipping from her own cup a bit.

Izabella smiles politely at the offered tea cup that sits empty on the desk as she responds, "Thank you for the tea ma'am" as she gently picks up the cup and pours a cup full of the hot tea taking a small sip of the prepared tea. She smiles softly and replies, "Delicious tea ma'am and I might stick around to see if anyone needs help or might go visit my parents though that depends on their schedule" as she looks down at the supplies before asking, "Do you need me to drop these supplies anywhere specific and I do not mind helping out for supplies" as she continues sipping on the tea slowly. After a moment she tilts her head to the side slightly cocking it in an inquisitive manner asking, "Any news on the happenings in the city or areas to avoid?" as she turns her attention onto Leah.

Leah is idly going by her minor tasks in the room, as she would find it rude to sit with paper work whenever she is meeting with someone, unless it was specifically their combined task at hand."Feel free to do as you please until we need you for something in particular miss Izabella. In regards to the town I have not heard a whole lot besides the missing operative from Keepers of Steel and there are always the poor and hungry and ill in there, of course. I suppose it depends on what sort of area you want information on", she replies back whilst dusting lightly here and there.

Izabella smiles and nods her head in response to the mention of the town as she replies, "Just wanted to make sure there was no issues for our group or dangerous elements that needed to be concerned about that might be problematic for us" as she finishes her cup of tea. She finishes by saying, "That was really all I wanted to know as I always go off the ideology that anyone might need help or medical assist at some point better to be prepared than caught unaware" as she bows lightly before replying, "If you don't need me for anything else or to discuss anything I will take my leave ma'am" as she starts to pick up her pack after removing the items scavenged on her mission that she had in her pack to leave them gently on her desk before making her way to the door.

"But of course...always good to be prepared. Especially people like ourselves. We aren't exactly power armour and plasma gun wielding trained people after all. If you ever need to have a word, just try and find me", she says before letting Izabella scuttle off and out of the office room.

Today, the hospital seems to be fairly quiet and less than busy, so there isn't a big need for more personel here at the moment, leaving the young female doctor to go about any other business she wants.