Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

8 minutes ago, Venari99 said:

Think Icarion is about to do a scene with her 😛

That's the other library he's talking about 😛

3 minutes ago, KanDaKnight said:

Do werewolf characters really need to be confirmed by Kitsu first before they can be used? Asking since I want to leave my OC open somewhere in the midnight mansion for interaction already.

Not the person you asked, but afaik there isn't a hard rule saying you can't use it before Kirsu checks it, it's just good practice if you're not sure about something to ask her.

Just now, Icarian Dreams said:

Not the person you asked, but afaik there isn't a hard rule saying you can't use it before Kirsu checks it, it's just good practice if you're not sure about something to ask her.

Its about the rank really, you know? I guess I'll wait just in case. A confirmation is always better in my opinion especially about this.

I'm going to have Zaria not know she has fertility issues and they find it during the exam. Though, I pretty sure IRL it requires a lot of testing, so I'm not super sure how we will figure this out lol

we got hispanic voodoo and werewolf spiritualism we will get an answer. if anything the keen sense of smell would set it up as well. 

• Love 1

15 hours ago, Kitsuyumia said:

Hmmm  so they both dont k ow of the conflicts?

Sorry for the late reply, but yes they both lived as normal humans, knowing nothing about Vampires or Werewolves until one was turned into a Vampire and the other changed into a wolf first. I’m really sorry if I caused any problems.

Alright, I'm pretty bored and since its not a hard rule (as Icarian said I think)  I'll be straight forward. If anyone wants to mess around with the Delta of the pack he is free now for a possible scene. 

Im sure if you put a post in the rooms you could probably get a response to play.

10 hours ago, KanDaKnight said:

she looks like a cheesestick. 

10 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

Before

large.nerd_girl_hent-1942.jpg.13d0a497094b21c544af131695edd0d3.jpg

Afterlarge.20220223_031127.jpg.078e7e2abe508832746ffd5d2ac566dc.jpg

Considering this was done with my phones built in software rather then a proper editing program im happy enough with it... not 100% on if she looks latina or not, but im tired, and this looks pretty,  so whatever 

large.20220223_031127.jpg.1f87b11885cddeced325ad4567fe534e.jpg still a little yellow but until i can get on the computer to photoshop a better version this is probably good enough x.x not quite as cheesy atleast

• Love 1

still a little yellow but until i can get on the computer to photoshop a better version this is

Since I do edit....and am just seeing the plight of my protégé I can edit this no problem. I just need specifics on what she would need to look like. I would need my tablet back at home though 

11 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Oh, well fuck, guess i dont need to do my own version... ill uh, edit that into lauras pic

TUZXNhC.jpg

Here's a higher resolution/cleaner version if you want! (Also made the clothes a bit darker, though I'm not sure if I should have)

Edited by Icarian Dreams

Aw, it's getting all sappy and serious in the doctor's office.

BTW I changed Zaria's age a little (from 27 to 25) cause it wouldn't make too much sense for her to go too long without finding a mate considering how much she wants kids.

@DreamsnThings I was just thinking, if Laura wasn't so upset, she might enjoy being sandwiched between the two older girls lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up