Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

Hey I was wondering, since the lore of this rp is going to include a time period where it was more classical Fantasy like. I was wondering if anyone here would like a second rp to be started up that takes place during that time period as well. During that period there will be a lot more races to choose from. Although it probably would require a different set up than this rp due to a much more vast world in general. If this sounds appealing to anyone let me know.

29 minutes ago, Kitsuyumia said:

Hey I was wondering, since the lore of this rp is going to include a time period where it was more classical Fantasy like. I was wondering if anyone here would like a second rp to be started up that takes place during that time period as well. During that period there will be a lot more races to choose from. Although it probably would require a different set up than this rp due to a much more vast world in general. If this sounds appealing to anyone let me know.

hmmm. dont know for myself. maybe others will like it.

Stumbles into the room, messily trying to button up his shirt-

I'm here- I'm here-! Sorry for not saying hello, I had my weekly RPG start right when I got the post done 😅

Whoa. Yeah, that was a long last few weeks. How have you guys been doing? I see the mating season has officially started, I may try to join in. Not sure how active I will be though, college has been really a pain in the butt in the recent times, and I'm not sure how much time it will leave me in the coming weeks/months as well. Will do my best to stay up to date though. Should probably do something on the vampire side as well, I had a character planned a while back that I wanted to throw into the mix.

On 4/2/2022 at 5:23 PM, Kitsuyumia said:

That idea sounds really cool, but I think we should keep most focus on this roleplay for now; We don't have that many people active even now, so dividing our attention between two roleplays could result in people getting overwhelmed or scattered too thin. That said (and it may be your idea already), if you were to keep it less free-form and more focused on a singular plotline/maybe a collaborative short story, with a smaller group of dedicated people, it could work as a nice way to do some worldbuilding. I'm certainly curious how it's gonna develop, though I don't think I'd join in, considering my likely limited availability on the site.

Speaking of, @IsabellaRose, I'm really terribly sorry I kept you waiting for a month. I've tried writing something through the days, but I was either flooded with assignments or too exhausted to do creative work. You totally should have ditched me for the mating season fun. (By the way, I didn't really give any hooks in my post to not keep you tied to the scene for much longer, but if you'd rather, let me know, I can have Daliah inquire about Lupita a bit more).

@Venari99 @BladeRunner I believe I owe you some scenes as well! Probably not what was planned the last time I was around at this point, but I'm open to start something after the current one finishes (which I wager should be rather soon).

On a different note, I've been scrolling through the character thread a bit (some great new faces around by the way :3), and does Austin @BladeRunner have a son? Or is it a different Austin being mentioned in Samara's backstory, @Lady_Xien? I'm curious now :x

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

@Venari99 @BladeRunner I believe I owe you some scenes as well! Probably not what was planned the last time I was around at this point, but I'm open to start something after the current one finishes (which I wager should be rather soon).

On a different note, I've been scrolling through the character thread a bit (some great new faces around by the way :3), and does Austin @BladeRunner have a son? Or is it a different Austin being mentioned in Samara's backstory, @Lady_Xien? I'm curious now :x

It's all good cuz. Also he did have a son, that's a long time ago though. And it's the same old Austin being mentioned there are some missing pieces to character history I just didn't put in there at all so if I mention something that's not necessarily part of the chars bg that's the reason for times sake. 

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up