• 4 weeks later...

It was dusk now as the sun was setting and only the burning red backdrop of the sky could be seen overhead through the foliage. A lone flash light would beam through the thick brush as the rustling and crackling of the leaves and sticks on the ground would give to the females boots. Her light shining around looking for something it seemed as she wandered aimlessly into the darkness. Today had been a hard day in Spruce Moore and honestly she wanted to get away from the world for a bit. The young blonde knew exactly where she was where she was going. She was trying to get to the Forest Trail so she could get to the camp grounds; the forest air always did her some good whenever she was having a rough day. Light blue eyes scanning the darkening woods as it seemed eerily quiet tonight, were the wolves out again hunting? Having close relations with them she could only assume so, still she had no weapons and would not be perceived as a threat. 

Fixing her thick olive green bomber jacket more around her upper body she would zip it up and put her free hand in her pocket. Her breath being visible as the temperature dropped slightly as the world settled into the night time air. The glow of some lightning bugs would begin to be seen out in the clearing. Lightly jogging past the brush the open area she would take a deep breath being able to hear the world come back to life for a moment. Though her ears would pick up a sound coming from the other side of the clearing. Blu eyes soon falling on a pair of figures coming through the woods (@IsabellaRose and @Daemonshift) she would freeze in place a she was used to seeing anyone out in the woods like this. Her hair stood on end as she was getting a bad feeling from the encounter, her heart would quicken and soon all she could hear was the blood rushing to her hears as the world around her fell silent once more. 

Alex's attention toward Elena was undivided until the moment he felt the presence of someone else in the forest. His eyes seemed to glow in a golden hue as the flashlight shined on him. He looked taken aback for a moment before he smiled.

"Oh, well this is a pleasant surprise. We seem to have already found what we were looking for." He seemed to have aimed that comment towards Elena, but he didn't break eye contact from the person they met. "I'm so sorry to be a bother, I only just arrived today, I don't know my way around here and both of us are so very hungry... I'm really glad we found someone... especially someone who seems to not be lost." Alex was walking forward closing the distance between them before stopping a few steps away from her.

"My name is Alex, and this is Elena. It is lovely to meet you. Would you be able to help us out?" He extends his arm for a handshake and seems to be genuinely happy to see her.

Light blue spheres looked two the couple of strangers as her face did not show comfort in his smile. Though a small strain of naivety did pull at her lips as she instinctively would smile. Moving a lock of her dirty blonde hair out of the way she suddenly feel flustered as her heart would race. They were the most beautiful 'people' she had ever seen. Well excluding an old flame that she held in high regard. 

"O-Oh well...!" She observed how fast the male seemed to close the distance between them. His height was very striking as he stood in front of her like this. His hand extended she was tempted to take it right away to be friendly. Normally she was with people needing help but this felt odd. She did not know anyone else in these woods besides the pack of wolves that preferred not to be disturbed. Against her better judgement she would move her flashlight to her other hand and wipe off the clammy feeling along her fingers. Taking his hand in a firm handshake the young woman's eyes would slightly widen as he was cold to the touch. She did her best to be polite and would begin to retract her hand from his grip as she began to speak once more. "If you are needing directions I am more than happy to help. But I am actually on my way somewhere right now so all I can offer is directions." She was trying to make it clear that she was not staying here longer than necessary. 

large.Elena_header_sm.jpg.8e10c3d017d60875a6f30125b42cf342.jpg

Elena looked the young girl up and down and smiled, a twisting of her lips that lacked any mirth and never touched her eyes. 

"Directions would be very much appreciated," she said impatiently, looking down at the blue eyed girl, sizing her up. She seemed like she'd make an adequate dining companion.

Elena was short of patience and shorter of temper, but she did her best to keep both in check. She wished Alex hadn't insisted on walking and talking. They could have flown in behind her in bat form, dropped down upon her, and already be feeding. Now they were engaged in niceties. It was frankly too exhausting. There was a time and a place for everything, but she was too hungry tonight to waste time playing with her food.

Alex looks back at Elena with a smile. "Oh, we don't need directions, we already have what we came for." He turns and looks at the girl in front of him again, staring deep into her eyes as his own starts to glow. Alex uses a Charm, then steps behind her and tilts her head to the side. As he wraps his left arm around her he also grabs and lifts her right arm towards Elena.

"I couldn't possibly let such appetizing meal go untouched. Let's just dig in." Alex keeps holding her arm as his mouth opens wide and his fangs glint in the moonlight. He sinks his teeth into her and as her blood starts spilling out he places his lips around the wound and drinks deep. A few moments later he ends his Charm on her intentionally and he's looking at her reaction with intense curiosity.

Her attention was brought to the taller woman. Man was she intimidating; but very beautiful. Her body began to shiver a bit from nerves as something did not feel right. "Yeah sure I can give you directions that's no problem.... See if you hit the trial over there you will get to the main road where you can call a cab or wait for the bus." Sylvia tried to be as calm and considerate as possible as she was raised with some etiquette; despite her street attire. The sizing up felt unnecessary as she tried not to shine the light in their eyes. "Umm so I will be going now!" She would gasp suddenly as the male blocked her from leaving. Sylvia accidentally dropped the flashlight as a nervous response to the advancement on her person. 

His eyes were mesmerizing and she could feel her consciousness become hazy; his actions felt very fast and like she was high unable to grasp the situation. Her body felt so light, but so strange; like a marionette as she was posed for their consumption. Though under a short spell her breathing had increased as her blood began to pump adrenaline through out her body through the natural distress of the situation. Foggy eyes catching a glimpse of those pearly fangs before they would penetrate her skin, a flush of rouge befell her cheeks a the spell broke. Pleasure filled her form soon following by a stinging sensation as she could feel her blood being slurped up by his wet tongue. "S-stop it..." Eyes opening wide, her voice was caught in her throat as she was shocked by what was happening. Looking to the taller female the line between fear, pleasure and pain were muddied. 

Elena pressed one fingertip to the girl's lips as she leaned close. "Hush, child," she said. "It will all be over in no time."

Elena took the arm Alex offered, pressed her lips softly to the tender flesh at the inside of her elbow and inhaled the scent of the girl. She smelled delicious. Elena let her fangs sink in, precision penetration of the vein in the arm, and began drinking. As the girls lifeblood flowed out of her body and into Elena's mouth, she felt her hunger satiated. She drank deeply, then twisted her head around to look into the girls eyes. As their eyes met, Elena pushed arousal at the girl, let it ease its way along her nervous system and into her brain as her blood was drained.

She finally stopped, having drank more than she intended, and lifted her lips from the girls arm. She smiled at the girl then. How strange to leave one alive. She hadn't done so in years. But Alex had marked her first, and she would leave the girl's fate in his capable hands.

"Thank you, my dear," she said. "Your directions were most helpful."

• Love 1

Alex enjoyed her taste a moment longer, letting it fill his mouth and gulping it down before he licks the wound clean on her neck. "Exactly what we needed." His arms wrapping around her and holding her up, he leaned in above her shoulder, smiling, looking at her reaction to it all and then looked down her body. "... maybe even more." He ponders for a moment before his smile grows wider and stretches his arm forward, holding out a finger in front of her and draws a circle into the air. The line he traced starts to glow and light up in a vibrant crimson colour, then he makes another circle, laying flat in front of her.

"Your helpfulness doesn't have to end you know, it deserves to and will be rewarded. So, I'm making you an offer. You could live forever and I'll provide anything you want, if you just keep being you and help me when you are needed. Everything you will do will be greatly appreciated and you will have a lot of time for yourself too. What do you say? Ready to have everything you ever wanted?"

• Love 1

"Wait you don't have to do this!" Feeling the other female come upon her, Sylvia closed her eyes tight from the initial sting of the fangs. Making a small noise from her throat she lightly jolted upward from the sensation, skin crawling with goosebumps from their lips gracing her unblemished skin. They were vampires and she was being drained, she could feel her energy leave her legs as the pleasure being spread upon her body made her weak to their advances. Her body becoming colder than what it was initially from the brisk air. Her cheeks flushed from this experience left her flustered, her heart racing but left unable to struggle as their prowess proved too much to defy in this exchange of directions. She could not help but feel that this handsome couple would be the death of her if she refused them further. Death felt very close; she would be that girl, found in the woods with no explanation of her demise. With this realization from their words she felt her heart fall into the pit of her stomach and dread fill her very being. Was that to be her fate truly? She was just coming into adulthood she had so much to live for!

The mans arms around her kept her young body supported, she would shiver in his grasp. Her eye sight hazy from this interaction and possibly some tears welling up from her previous contemplations. No one was here to save her in this moment and she could not rely on a miracle. "An offer?" She questioned softly before listening to his sale pitch. It was enticing but more for the fact that she would not be a corpse in the woods. Carefully her blue eyes watched the circle being drawn and an audible gulp would be heard from them. Her mouth felt terribly dry as she spoke towards his proposal, "What do I have to do....exactly?" She really just wanted to live to see another day. Before accepting she wanted to know the terms; though her eyes would flick over to the taller woman before turning her head to the man behind her. The sting of the bite would throb causing another small wince from her. 

Alex starts speaking the words of the contract and as he does the words appear on the larger circle that's facing her in bold, crimson letters.

"As thrall of Alexander Silver newest Vampire to arrive at Blackthorne Castle, you will be dedicated in service to him. He will be your master and thus you must obey him when he gives an order through the contract when it is tapped into. If you disobey the order you will feel a jolt of pain, but this is only when the contract is tapped into when the order is given. As a thrall you will have duties you are expected to complete to help daily life for your master to run smoothly. Lastly, you will be required to allow your master, Alexander Silver, to feed off of your blood if it is requested of you. In return, Alexander Silver will do his best to accommodate to your needs, and you will receive immortality. You will stop ageing entirely and so you will not die from it. Keep in mind that you will not be invincible and you can still die from other means. Place a drop of your blood in the circle under the writing here to agree and seal this contract."

He stops speaking as the words for the contract reaches it's end and he points at the smaller circle in front of her. "This is where you place the drop. I will not order you to do things by tapping into the contract, unless it's necessary, so you don't have to worry about the pain part. Feeding off your blood on the other hand is a necessity for me. I will die if I don't feed, so I will be relying on you for that until or unless I can find someone else to feed from during the night. If we haven't come across you just now we would have had to look for way longer and would have less time to live. I do hope you learn to enjoy the feeding. I love the sight of someone being pleasured by me" He smiles and looks at Elena for that last sentence.

Alex holds Sylvia's hand, taking a finger into his mouth and piercing the tip with his fang. "There you go, all prepped, but you have to be the one to make the decision." He lets go of her hand and places both his arms around her waist to hold her.

Edited by Daemonshift

Sylvia's blue eyes grew a bit wider as she listened to what the contract was about. Pro she would not die; Con she would be a blood bag for this man and possibly the woman. Honestly if this world had an abundance of the supernatural it would probably be more accepting in her imagination. This seemed so surreal, they were being of fiction brought to life and she had a first hand encounter. While scared she was perceptive enough to see that they did not seem to want to kill her if she agreed. Biting her bottom lip she watched his finger circle around where she was to sign in blood. He seemed eager to make a contract with her which meant he was really hungry and she was just the most vulnerable being for miles or they were possibly building numbers. "You like seeing what?!" This virgin felt her cheeks begin to burn as she was not ready for things like this. 

"Ah~!" She would wince and lightly pull away only to be caught by his hand as her finger began to drip the red fluid. She felt he was baiting her, but for self-preservation and so she does not end up a drained corpse in the bushes she would thrust her finger towards the contract understanding that this bound her to him until otherwise released. His hands on her waist left her to stiffen her posture and stand firmer in place; she had not been held like this in a long time but this was too scary of a situation for her to let herself relax around him. "T-There! It's signed..." Shutting her eyes tight the glow of the contract would disappear and the mark would show up on the back of her neck underneath her dirty blonde hair. She could feel it form on her skin and it made her shiver more; clutching her jacket she would attempt to free herself from his grasp. 

Edited by Lady_Xien

The wolf was walking through the forest, still sniffing onto the Wolfsbane, clearly upset over the losses of the pack. Everyone he lost was important to him in terms of relation. "..GCHK!" His hand swifts, throwing the Wolfsbane pieces somewhere into the grass without realizing. "Fuck..! Fuck!" His voice stutters with some tones out of rage, his hormones playing games with him. Pushing his back against a tree, he slid down rubbing his nose. The fresh air of the forest and the missing of other werewolves helped him calm down even though the season was rolling around, even if he doesn't like it or not. It was quite dark, his eyes glowing. 

"Damn it...Damn you, fuckers...Who even are you.." Caleb relaxed his legs, putting one hand over his right bent knee. He looked down onto the grass, breaths quite heavy. He's been walking for some time now to get this far. "An enemy..How..Why now-" His skin seems to run cold as a scent enters his nostrils. "..." His head turns towards the smell, nose going crazy. Its familiar, he's smelled it before. Does he know the person this blood belongs to? "Snff..Snff, snff, snff...What the fuck.." His nose continues perking as Caleb gets up. His hands shuffle in his pants pocket. His eyebrows arch down, continuing to sniff as he follows the smell...

.   .   . 

As Sylvia signed the contract, with Alexander having his moment with his new catch, Caleb got closer to the scene, the potent smell of the girl tickling his nostrils. A footstep was heard before it stopped. Caleb was inside the shadows, his golden eyes glowing with an intimidating feel. Only his foot visible from the shadows. "..Vampires.." Caleb stepped forward once more, being fully revealed from the darkness. He looked at Elena, then at Alexander, sniffing them. Whilst he looked like a normal human, that soon changes immediately.

"Blackthorne leeches, huh." The atmosphere around him becomes severely dense, which would cause a dry throat to any weak or new vampire in front of him. His leisure looking stance began to reek of danger, rude eyes staring the vampires down. He gives only one peak to the girl, sniffing. "..." He stares into her blue eyes, continuing to speak with the two vampires. "Your catch? You're lucky, little pests..Did you hear Blackthorne is in a temporary truce with the pack?" There is no lie about Caleb.

Looking back at them, his threatening Delta nature shines through clearly. He kept his hands to himself, along with enough distance between them. "You're finding yourself trespassing..This place is right between your borders and ours." His curiosity is peaked by the girl. So, he decides to strike up the question which is itching him. "Who's she, vampy that marked her?" 

Edited by KanDaKnight
  • Like 1

"It looks like someone slipped his collar," said Elena. Nothing about her changed physically but she was ready for a fight. She'd killed plenty of werewolves in the past, but it had been a long time since she had faced one, and she knew even the least of them could present a formidable opponent. Despite her dismissive nature, she knew the potential danger the newcomer presented.

"We're not within your borders," she said, acting as if she cared little for Caleb's words or presence, "and so are not jeopardizing the truce." Truth be told, it was the first she'd heard of a truce. A shame. She didn't like the taste of werewolf, but she'd love to tear this impudent whelp to pieces and feel her teeth in his veins. She walked casually to one side, putting distance between herself and Alex, making Caleb split his attention to keep the two of them in sight. If it came down to  fight, he'd have to choose his target. "But if we're equidistant between borders, then wouldn't you be just a as guilty of trespassing as well?"

Elena sized up the werewolf. He would be trouble, if it came down to a fight. It would be easier for her to get on with things if he'd just leave. "Either way, you've wasted enough of our time. Run along back to your kennel like a good doggie, or must I throw a bone for you to chase after?"

Alex's eyes shift towards Caleb. As he looks him up and down his instincts scream out to him and his eyes flicker from their previous golden colour to a vibrant red. He looks visibly unnerved as he let's go of Sylvia and steps in front of her, standing between the wolf and her. He raises his arms as if he's bracing himself from getting jumped. He's slowly backing away keeping a hand and his body in front of his Thrall.

"Now now- If you're part of a pack that made a truce, it would be a huge mistake to break it. How does the pack deal with members who threaten their safety, huh?" Alex nods towards Elena. "Just like she said, we are not in your territory. We didn't trespass. Just let us go in peace." He whispers under his breath, quietly enough that only Elena can hear him at a distance. "No need to anger him, we can just avoid the trouble that would come from breaking a truce by simply walking away."

Alex looks back at Sylvia and she can finally see how his eyes changed colour. "You're going to be okay. Just stay behind me and back away from him. I'll keep you safe." He turns back to Caleb. "She's under my care. The truce also prevents you from harming our Thralls, doesn't it?" He had no way of knowing if that was true but he hoped that if there was a truce, the Thralls would be under it as well.

• Like 1

Sylvia felt her body feel lighter and she felt less tired than before. This must have been the effects of the contract; everlasting life meant the natural healing factors were accelerated. She had stopped trying to get out of Alex's arms as he would release her after some protest. At least he was a gentleman in that regard. The male wolf man came out of the shadows like an actual wolf would have. It startled her when his voice seemed to bellow and draw their attention to him either. Elena was first to interact and it was so surreal to see such a strong woman take her ground. She could not tell if it was because of the contract but it was like she could tell how much more powerful Elena was, and it made her knees shake; she was fucking terrifying.

"Truce?" She questioned quietly turning her attention to Alex as he had stepped in front of her. 'Wow he is protecting me....' Touched Sylvia lightly gripped her jacket's zipper at her chest for comfort. 'Wolves aren't bad...not the ones I know...' Her inner monologue going through the rounds as her light blue pools looked over Alex's shoulder to the wolf. He looked strangely familiar and she could not place it right away. Being on the other end of this conflict was confusing to the newly made thrall but she was not as terrified as she essentially had two powerful beings on this side of the land and the wolf was alone. Though the one thing Alex did not count on was that she was a bit of a spit fire and would not be protected easily. Her hands on his arms she would push past him a bit standing next to him before putting her hands on her hips facing the wolf.

"I don't know who you think you are but you are being rude." Cocking her hip in a defiant stance she crossed her arms over her chest and frowned at the male. Though just moments ago she wanted someone to save her, she was far too familiar with how wolves in this clan were and due to her newly established contract felt the need to protect her master. First hand experience dating one, she could only say he was the biggest jerk from their last interaction. The flashes of her memory flicked through as she tried to remember his face. Her eyes squinting as she then would straighten a bit; hands covering her nose and lips. Her muffled voice escaped past her fingers as she continued to talk. "Caleb? N-No way Caleb is that you?!" He was very different from how she remembered and quickly turning to her master to speak further. "Umm...Wait wait wait! Could we have a moment?" Her voice seemed a little desperate and elated as she was in the presence of someone that she knew. Completely forgetting to re-introduce herself to her ex. 

• Like 1

"...." Caleb's sharp fanged pupils follow Elena perfectly whilst she is taking a new position. "Is that what you think, old hag?" Caleb made a comment over her age. He could tell she was ancient, unlike Alexander who seemed younger and more new, judging by how he reacts. The woman and the wolf have an intense staring moment before he calls it off, brushing his hair with his hand. He now remembers, why he came here. Only for that smell. "Oh yeah..I didn't come here to break truces.." He interruintd his head scratch, hand going back in the pocket it came from. 

"Don't be so confident, leech..The forest is my playground. Though..We are 'friends' now." He toned down his aggressiveness towards Elena. "I'd gladly..chew you apart, if I knew there'd be no consequences after." He stated, hearing Alexander's feet draw and make movement. His vision instantly shooting back to the master and the thrall. He looked uninterested and not phased at all. "..I'll allow you three to be here..Since I'm trespassing too." He didnt dare to approach Alexander nor his marked blood bag that protects him right now. He oddly ignores Sylvia, speaking only with her master. Very, very rude of him. "I came because your thrall smelled familiar. My curiosity picked at me.." 

Alexander witnesses his head lower before turning back to where he came from. "Turns out I dont know her..My bad, for interrupting your fun, you two." He waves a hand as his steps echo towards the bushes. "Just, don't enter this side of the forest and we're on truce terms-" Caleb interrupts his walk entirely, raising his hand down in awful silence. "..." His head turns at Sylvia, eyebrows arching down harder. He became suspicious. "..How do you know my name?" 

• Like 1

"Thank you for trying to protect me...Alex. But he is someone I have known for a long time. I know I have no right to ask as you have done what ever to me to claim me but if I could possibly ask for one favor it would be for me to have a moment with him.." Her eyes pleading with her master's as she then looked over to Elena as she seemed to be less pleased with the situation. "I will never ask for anything else I just could really use a moment!" Bowing to him she hoped he would approve of this one request before she would confront her old flame. Sylvia would remain loyal regardless as it was engrained in her contract with Alex so she was not lying; but she did want some privacy at least. 

Sylvia was slightly taken back as the wolf man turn his attention to her finally. Looking to her vampire lords now she could not help but to interject as she could not possibly be wrong after that confirmation. Turning her head towards Caleb she would frown and step forward so now only a few feet stood between them. She was not afraid of him like she was her new lords. "Uh hello?!" She would motion to her being as it still seemed to not click in the wolfs mind a snappy attitude began to follow. "Oh my god you are still such a jerk! How could you forget your ex?!" Her voice slightly heightened in tone as she closed their distance and would begin to poke attempt a poke at his chest. "I can see you never thought about me once in these past six years! It's me - Sylvia Priestly?!" Her face showed disbelief as he did not recognize her right away. A heart pang filled her with several feelings of annoyance and disappointment. Light blue eyes looking him up and down as he had changed so drastically. Then again so did she after six long years she finally grew into her body. 

• Haha 1

Alex smiles weakly at Sylvia. "I couldn't possibly say no to that... if you think he can be trusted enough not to break a truce and attack you... Just, stay safe, okay? After you had your talk come to Blackthorne Castle and find me." Alex looks back at Caleb and his eyes flicker, turning to a golden colour as he keeps them on him and walks towards Elena.

"I don't trust an animal not to attack us even with the truce and we got what we came here for." He loses his interest in Caleb and turns her full attention towards Elena now. "How about we leave this dreadful place and go back to the Castle to get to know each other more, love?" He smiles at Elena suggestively and starts walking in the castle's direction inviting her to go with him.

Edited by Daemonshift
  • Love 1

"Nonsense," she says to Alex. "Keep an eye on your thrall. She only needs a moment with the boy, and she's now your responsibility, after all. You'll want to get to know her more intimately, I'd wager."

Elena is curious about what happened to Alex, but there's something else she needs to do, something she needs to verify. "I have business in town," she says, turning toward the path to Spruce Moore. She takes two steps and is gone, in her place, a large, black bat that climbs high above the trees and flies toward town.

• Like 1

Caleb smirked slightly hearing Alexander what she called her. They weren't too far away from each other, him and the Vampires so he could hear him. Someone like Alexander with a fierce woman like Elena? Honestly, a few sounds escaped his mouth at that moment. "Pft..Ffftp.." At least the more dangerous one left. She seemed to ignore Caleb. That kind of ticked the wolf off. He saw her as a real challenge. Was it intense rivarly or her unique presence? "Yeah..No way I would go after that guy's love interest." Not to mention she is a vampire. Only meant as a chewing toy.

His eyes trace back down to the girl, looking at her with a little bit of sentimentality. His hormones helping him be a little warm to the human who was Sylvia. "Listen..Girl." Caleb patted his chest. "I dont know how you know my name. I dont know how I know your smell. We dont know each other, I am a werewolf..You're now a thrall." He put it as simple as possible for the robust woman. Deciding to take his cigarettes out, wondering if he should do one more joint. "Possibly, the biggest mistake you've done in your life. No matter how kind your master may be, deep down he is a lee-" When she mentioned ex-girlfriend, Caleb almost dropped his box. His eyes widened as she says those names..

"..." She even knows the time interval of her disappearance. Caleb's eyes shrink in shock, shaking over her presence. His left arm snaps, as he shuffles into that shirt pocket taking the picture out from 6 years ago. He put it up next to her face, in only a few seconds of silence. ".." Caleb rose the picture down. Before charging into his old flame, capturing her in a passionate hug, arms around under her arms, with his face leaning over her neck.

"There's no way...There isn't a way.." His massive body shakes in confusion and excitement. Eyes sparkling with life, heart ready to explode under its pressure. "I've found you..My beauty..I've found you..!" He eased the hug to not hurt Sylvia. What came next wasn't definitely like him. "I'm sorry. Forgive me..Forgive me, for not understanding your worth. Sylvia, I've missed you for so long..It hurt so much..I thought you died..I thought I'd never see you..To apologize..I'm sorry..Please..Dont leave again..I can't go through that, again..What I said to you..! I..I never meant it!" 

• Like 1

Ignoring his comment about this being the worst decision she went to defend her master. "You don't understand anything. How could you? Always assuming th worst of people. They could have killed me now that I know what they are. And he is not bad...He is letting me talk to you." Sylvia was too upset to really notice his change of demeanor. How could he forget about me like this? Before she even had time to uncross her arms she would yelp at the sudden embrace. "Hnng!" The strength of the wolfman left her in slight shock not really sure what was happening. Her arms were thrown over his shoulders as she then realized he was hugging her. A small whimper would come from her as she would tighten around him relieved that he remembered her. Guess it took what ever he was looking at to realize it was her. His body was so warm, she could feel it even through the jacket. Though now the embrace became softer her seemed to be begging for forgiveness. This made her tremble in his arms as she held back tears. Her right hand would slide up to pet his head as she would nervously laugh. "Caleb....It was a long time ago. We were kids you know..." He kept on apologizing for his mistakes back then and it left her heart heavy. She did not realize that he felt this way. After all that time he never came to find her in town to properly apologize. "It's fine I am here now...so don't....don't be sad anymore. Wait you thought I died?" She would laugh in his ear as her body would bounce with her laughter. She knew this was not a moment for jokes but in the wake of an emotional crash of sorts she could not express how elated she was they had reconnected. Making him look to her she would stick her tongue out. "You goofy dude! Why would you think I died? You were a jerk but your never attacked me or anything." Nudging him a bit the girl would take in his features up close. He had changed very much over the years; it was sad to see him so hard but he was still handsome like the prince she remembered. 

• Like 1

"That doesn't excuse what I did..." Caleb whispered in Sylvia's ear with a soft tone, he was in pure bliss. Face distancing from her shoulder. He cupped the left side of her head as they touch foreheads. He loved her so much, indeniably. "I have so many things to say..I love you. Sylvia, I still love you. I've searched for you, ever since you disappeared.." He stayed silent as she was being goofy. That made him oddly smile. "You're still my flower..I'm so happy to see that in you." But then he remembered she was enthralled. A slight nerve jumped on his forehead as he looked at Alexander. "If only I came here sooner.." 

Caleb looked back at Sylvia, releasing her from his strong hug but still held her lovingly. "I'm sorry..You're a thrall now, because I didnt come fast.." His head tilted down, from anger and sadness. How were they supposed to be together now. It was like a stake in his heart. He looked over to Alexander furious.."You fanged bastard.." His expression eased looking back at her. Looking at Sylvia up and down. She changed so much, she was a beauty. "Sylvia..I still love you..I dont want, a vampire to have you." Caleb was still touching foreheads with Sylvia. "I want you..I want you to be with me, again..With nobody in-between us.." Alexander was protected by the truce. By now Caleb would've tried tearing him apart. Her old flame looked so sad and desperate to have her. He is still madly in love, like how he was six years ago. 

Edited by KanDaKnight
  • Like 1

With their foreheads touched it reminded her of when they were younger, and when he needed to tell her something important how he would do this action. A flush of pink on her cheeks as she heard him say the three magic words. However her stubbornness kept her from enjoying it as it took him until now to say it. Now that she was this thing, a thrall, to someone else. Her eyes closed as she tried to find the words to express herself. "I love you too... but I did not disappear." Opening her blue orbs once more she stared into his golden ones. "I was just staying down in the town instead of coming out here for a while. You know its where my dad is!" She pointed out as it was obvious. She didn't even move it was not unknown where her address. "If you really wanted to find me you could have Caleb." Sighing heavily she relaxed in his arms as her towered over her. 

"You can't call my master that!" Being compelled to protect ones thrall left her unable to stop from pointing out his verbal abuse. "He....didn't kill me and he could have. And he even went to protect me. So you should be thanking him for at least showing me that care!" While she said this she knew it may be a sore spot for him as Caleb was unable to do the same for her. After 6 years they seem to have changed a lot more than just their physical appearances. The blush on her cheeks deepened in shade as he continued to say the three words leaving her knees weak and a small happy sigh come past her throat. Closing her eyes to smile she would shake her head and squeeze his firm arms with her chilled hands. "Is that so? You want me?" She was teasing as she was not sure want he meant entirely by this. Sylvia pulled away with her hands now holding his. "What does that mean Caleb?" A mischievous grin fell upon her lips as she would giggle some wanting to hear his plight. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up