Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Kuroshitsuji

me

Kuroshitsuji

I like yaoi

Temaelrin

Amongst many things... So do I. :)

SheenaFujibayashi

So do I, and most of my female friends :D

• Like 1

Sonico-chan

me too  :P and alot of my friends too

Ryuu007

interestingly enough my guy friends who know about these two like yuri whereas the girls like yaoi.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a Dreamer in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Thomas
      By Thomas
      Hello! Im a bit new of this site and i need a guy to do yaoi rp,i like it too much and i always be the submissive <3 
      Im okay with all but i dont like scat or something like these 
      If you want.direct me please,need a senpai! owo
    • Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki
      By Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki
      Participant(s)
      @ShuyaHideaki (Kazumi & Shuya)

@Noah Takumi (Nimiko

• Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki
      By Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki
      Warning: This Side Story will contain scenes of a graphic nature. This includes, but is not limited to: Yoai, Yuri, Hardcore, Anal, Kitsunes. If you find any of these themes distasteful, then please do not read.

Participants: Sophia, Kaylaen, Shez, and Emma
      Description: After a chance encounter with Sophia, Shez convinced the slightly drunken girl to work for him, in exchange for his deepest, darkest desires. They took their leave from the small pub they made their deal in, and bumped into a strange boy, Kaylaen. He seemed to take an immediate liking to both Shez and Sophia and opted their party. From there, they made their way to the luxury hotel they'd be spending the night in and managed to get the shy, purple haired Emma to join in on the fun. With Sophia already going at it with Emma, things are going to escalate.
      -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
      Shez can't help but give off a small smile as he sees Sophia pin Emma against the wall and start to assert her own dominance over the girl. He rolls his eyes and turns to Kaylaen, taking a few gently steps towards him and placing his thumb and forefinger on the boy's chin. Shez uses this gentle grip to turn Kaylaen's head towards and up to his face. Shez leans down and whispers gently in his ears, letting his silky, seductive voice flow through the boy's eardrums
      "Now, I guess it's time to show you who the real man is here~"
      And with that, he licks the edge of Kaylaen's ear gently. He grabbed onto the boy's hips, attempting to tease him as much as possible by pulling Kaylaen's body in close to his.
      Meanwhile, Emma moans gently at the feeling of Sophia's velveteen tongue caressing the side of her neck. Her face was a deep crimson, which still hadn't escaped her. She gave in to her temptations, grabbing Sophia's waist and starting to kiss her gently. The taste of Sophia's lips were exotic to Emma, as if she couldn't get enough of them. She wanted more and more, starting to kiss Sophia more greedily and passionately. She barely breaks the kiss to answer her statement of what the two males were to do with them.
      "I-I figured as much, mademoiselle... I'll enjoy every single second of it!~"

• Temaelrin
    • Temaelrin