Helltaker - The Singer and her Demonic Quartet - [Rohan10 & JennyDK]

Summer smiles and finishes off the wine she had been sipping during the tour. She had also enjoyed seeing the demons toned asses and hips swaying in front of her as they walked. The fact they worked out being very clear to see. She put the glass down and smirked cupping both their asses "How about you take me to your bedroom. Strip me naked and spit roast me with those thick cocks of yours." she smirked. "Drinking all that wine has made me a little eager if you catch my drift" she the politely and softly slaps both their asses.

It had been a pleasant night. So why not end it with a good bang and roast. Maybe more if the demons were up for it if course.

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

Both demons smile very bright and big as they see the cute and pretty smile on Summer's face and give back big ones of their own. The two of them also finish their own glasses and puts them down onto the coffee table near the couch. The three ladies are standing very close to each other, making their horrible, rancid body odor creep far and hard into the nostrils of the human woman and object of their focus and craving. They give off soft grunts of joy, pleasure and arousal as they feel her grope their big asses. Both Lucifer and Malina return the favour by groping her big, fat and doughy ass back."Mmmmmmmmm...we would be delighted, honey. Let us end this lovely date in the right way.....", Lucfier moans out and gives her hard bedroom eyes. Their suit pants are practically begging for mercy as their four horsecocks are throbbing like mad and definitely making Summer aware of their presence and size."All of this teasing has been very fun, but I think we all would love to take it all the way now", Malina chimes in. The two demon ladies lead Summer away from the living room and upstairs towards one of their bedrooms, though all of them have mega sized beds luckily. On the way there, they both make out with Summer and each other or all three at once, whilst they all grope each other and even disrobe, one article of clothing at a time before finally ending up in Lucifer's suite-like, large bedroom. They end up with Summer on her back on the huge bed, with both demons kneeling on her right and left, all four horsecocks throbbing just above her face, the sight and smell of smegma and loose pubes and sweat thick and heavy already.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up