OOC Discussion

5 minutes ago, Kitsuyumia said:

But i already had a background before

If your talking about the thing behind your profile picture thats a banner 

The background is whats behind your whole profile page 

For example if you look at mine its blood splatters and bloody handprints in the backgrouns

4 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

Aaaaaand character idea has hit me while mulling over what to do for wolfo. Gonna make a gamma minor who used to be a warrior but switched to doctor role as a result of an injury 

That’s very interesting and it would help out the Gamma Major look at you being all for the team.

2 hours ago, love_and_poprocks said:

That’s fine not too picky as it’s my first thrall character. Just need a setting to introduce myself. 

Looking at a way to introduce my second Vamp... Two birds with one stone. I can introduce my character and utilize an NPC to bring your's into the Medical Ward. Figured Mr. Ito had a little gift for Dr. Nasago 😉 Would you be comfortable with once having a very temporary master which led to her being Kabiki's Thrall?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Looking at a way to introduce my second Vamp... Two birds with one stone. I can introduce my character and utilize an NPC to bring your's into the Medical Ward. Figured Mr. Ito had a little gift for Dr. Nasago 😉 Would you be comfortable with once having a very temporary master which led to her being Kabiki's Thrall?

Sounds like a fun time I look forward to how this plays out 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sinful Vampire said:

Aaaaaand character idea has hit me while mulling over what to do for wolfo. Gonna make a gamma minor who used to be a warrior but switched to doctor role as a result of an injury 

Oh... someone else is also doing gamma minor? Woot for Laura's inferiority complex!

• Haha 2