OOC Discussion

8 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

June's response, "If you can't date em, fuck em" Idk it'd be interesting to see revenge sex on Austin via his nephews XD

That's only if his nephew would actually take her 😉 I mean she'll be getting kicked back down to the bottom of the pack with samara (who's nice to the boys) being a big bully to her

Speaking of which, I might return Toshiro temporarily from Blackthorne, also by RP. I figured with silver the chars I got going on rn it'd cut me some slack on Role-play and kinda give me a break on certain stuff. Kinda shoulda thought about this befire making 6+ characters XD But IC he'll be on vacation with Amber, so there's that

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BladeRunner said:

Speaking of which, I might return Toshiro temporarily from Blackthorne, also by RP. I figured with silver the chars I got going on rn it'd cut me some slack on Role-play and kinda give me a break on certain stuff. Kinda shoulda thought about this befire making 6+ characters XD But IC he'll be on vacation with Amber, so there's that

Mini wedding vacation or regular vacation?

• Love 1

1 minute ago, BladeRunner said:

Wedding vacation, Hawaii sounds nice fir that,  then just traveling the world. Don't worry, sugar daddy's got you covered

Can he tell everyone he's taking amber on a wedding vacation? I kinda wanna rp him telling Donovan off before not getting to us amber for a while 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rena-Amane said:

Can he tell everyone he's taking amber on a wedding vacation? I kinda wanna rp him telling Donovan off before not getting to us amber for a while 

Yeah truth be told he's not gonna tell anyone off, that's not his style. Donovan would be happy and this will actually force Alicia to sink or swim as leader. The only person who'd know of them leaving is Alicia, which, Toshiro needs it. Imagine working for 1300 years without taking a break and finally you have an opportunity of being able to do something you like for a change? Only thing keeping him there to begin with wa Alicia's father, abd of course everyone he personally trained. 

Edited by BladeRunner

8 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Yeah truth be told he's not gonna tell anyone off, that's not his style. Donovan would be happy and this will actually force Alicia to sink or swim as leader. The only person who'd know of them leaving is Alicia, which, Toshiro needs it. Imagine working for 1300 years without taking a break and finally you have an opportunity of being able to do something you like for a change? Only thing keeping him there to begin with wa Alicia's father, abd of course everyone he personally trained. 

So he stayed out of respect for the dad? Damn!! Yeah he needs break, still kind think it'd be fun if Toshiro told Donovan to leave his wife alone but that's me

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Rena-Amane said:

@BladeRunner what would Austin think of his nephew claiming june? I mean June has luna experience albeit minimal experience and Richard seems eager to claim the first girl who says yes

That the idea XD More of a hit it and quit it type deal but they're all consenting adults. I don't really care if June's involved or not, all up to you tbf, they're more focused on Selene