OOC Discussion

Just now, Kitsuyumia said:

Also I am sorry I left you hanging. Things just havent been good for a while.

It's fine. Communication is key and I would have understood and held on but I didn't want to wait around forever. So I also apologize and hope you understand. That is not to say that Keiko and Samara are over just that particular rp is. 

6 hours ago, Rena-Amane said:

@BladeRunner would sending amber anywhere while her now husband Toshiro is busy be alright? At the moment she's just kinda sitting outside the door not moving while he's stuck inside the great hall 

I mean, you can do whatever with her, it's your character you don't need my permission to have her spelunking around 

You know... I'm actually thinking about sending Atsuno to in town,  late night. 

With that, once everyone's characters are returned to their respective homes I will haveva blizzard cone through IC. Terrain will change and there won't be much Human activity at night or close to dusk,so there can be shenanigans without much hassle 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...