OOC Discussion

5 minutes ago, BigBadWolf said:

I'll be retiring my Thrall character and mainly sticking with my sion werewolf character, meant to retire the thrall sooner but was busy with real life stuff so my bad @Rena-Amane

It's alright wolf it was fun for a short time and it means Jewel is once again looking for a thrall. 

Just now, DoctoroMindbender said:

Take care of yourself, man. We're all here for a good time. If you need a break, don't apologize for taking one.

Its just for the day but thanks. I don't want to keep any partners waiting but right now I am just at the point of staring at a post and mentally screaming about how I am going to respond to this as I can't come up with anything

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

@Rena-Amane I suspect this isn't your intent with Draven, but his actions and the way you framed them read the same way I would run a Yandere scene. The last bit, where he's trying to convince her what a great guy Blaze is reads like the kind of guilt trip used by actual abusive partners (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DARVO). Clawhammer's reaction is exactly how a streetwise, feminist punk woman would react to that.

5 minutes ago, DoctoroMindbender said:

@Rena-Amane I suspect this isn't your intent with Draven, but his actions and the way you framed them read the same way I would run a Yandere scene. The last bit, where he's trying to convince her what a great guy Blaze is reads like the kind of guilt trip used by actual abusive partners (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DARVO). Clawhammer's reaction is exactly how a streetwise, feminist punk woman would react to that.

I didn't know that that was how it reads I'm sorry

@Rena-Amane Overall, I think the idea of the Blaze/Draven/Jewel plot is a good thing - interaction between the two sides make for interesting RP for everybody. But, the character's are being naive about it. Which for Blaze, makes total sense. But somebody's got to be a little smart about it. Even if it was just some kind of prejudice creating the divide, that's not something people are going to turn around on overnight. But it's not. Vampires drinking blood, and werewolves turning into giant hairy monsters are not stereotypes - it's what they do. I suggest you go back and read the posts I do in foyer for Clawhammer. I lay out her thinking pretty clearly - both in the dialogue, and outside of it. Unlike Sebastian, her motivations and behavior are straight forward as you can get. Maybe Draven doesn't understand that attitude fully, since it's sounds like he met Blaze when he was a little kid, but he should of encountered it enough in the last twenty years that he should expect it.

2 minutes ago, Gangsta Moll said:

Are new members welcome, and if so is there a type of character that would fit in, and a good way to introduce her in a way that helps to develop the story? I'd like to join in but would value guidance to help me engage productively.

Pffft, of course new members are welcomed! And you can choose types based from Vampires, Werwolves, and Humans. (Really tired here so keeping it as simple as possible) Normally someone would just make a character and hop on in, however, if you're wanting to help move the story on playing as an important character to the leaders/hierarchy, making your character meaningful to others even is a good start. But there are all colors of characters here, so you could have one fit in easily to help and the conflict between goths and furries The Blackthorne Coven and Midnight Pack. 

• Like 1

Oookay been a little more focused on one thing and neglecting the other. I got Austin available for anyone, gonna have him in Pine Heath Town to do... Whatever,  idk, just something with the guy. Just wanted some pregame-planning to see who'd be interested.

I'm also either gonna have May, Nathan, or Ricard up for activity too, so there's that. 

Edited by BladeRunner

38 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Oookay been a little more focused on one thing and neglecting the other. I got Austin available for anyone, gonna have him in Pine Heath Town to do... Whatever,  idk, just something with the guy. Just wanted some pregame-planning to see who'd be interested.

I'm also either gonna have May, Nathan, or Ricard up for activity too, so there's that. 

Well whenever Austin gets home to midnight pack he's got a new wolf to meet and decide if he's allowed to join or not

• Like 1

Been having some thoughts lately, while there is like a vamp vs werewolf vibe, but what if we add like a dangerous werewolf that is a literal monster, it can be added for people who want to try some combat rp? I'll be more than willing to play this werewolf, as I was raised with combat rp in star wars in my youth as its how I started, if people want it simply to learn to do some combat rp as well as have bit of fun.

Of course for actual fights, to make it so that no one dies and such, something can just happen that causes the other to flee, reinforcements, distraction, cheap tricks, at worst cause, character can just be heavily injured?

What people think? If their interested let me know and I'll do up a rough character design.

• Love 1