OOC Discussion

As it stands I am comfortable enough to start rping with them(although Blade needs to get back to me on that ultra question)  so if anyone wants to meet them let me know (would need to be one on one for the time being cause of work unless i have patient partners who can wait until i can post x.x)

• Woohoo 2

Good to know I only bring that up cause for the longest time I have been unsure about group rps cause last(that i remember) I did a group rp I ultimately got left behind cause I was busy and it kills my mood to even try to group rp trying to figure out where my character fills in after being left behind

Let me read up in the gamma room and see if I would like to jump in ^^

• Woohoo 2

16 minutes ago, love_and_poprocks said:

We are patient. You could always join us in the gamma room. If you want of course. Considering your characters demeanor he might be exasperated from what he witnesses lol 

Ok so read up in the room. Ultimately I would also like it to be your current partners decision as well since it is an ongoing naughty scene. 

But even so I don't quite know how I would bring him in as I think he'd be able to hear them or catch their scent so he would know what they are doing

• Like 1

She wouldn’t mind I don’t think but we can ask @Kitsuyumia when she comes back online. He could pop in once she finishes off Keiko. Maybe he has something to discuss with the both of them. Either way it would help build relations. Then again being Beta I could always interrupt my own session cause maybe the Delta and Beta have a bit of understanding? Idk so many ideas 

There is also another female wolf character that has no one to speak to if you prefer. 

1 minute ago, DreamsnThings said:

For what its worth laura (my chihuahua of a werewolf) has yet to join in as well

Not trying to intrude or anything but since someone quoted "another female werewolf who has no one to speak to" i felt like i should just mention me...

... ima go and stop intruding sorry >///<

I would be happy to interact with her(she is absolutely adorable) if you would like as I did just make my character and its not set in stone if he will be joinig Keiko and Samara just yet ^-^ 

im very new to group rping(sort of) so figuring things out myself x.x