Gamma's Office

spacer.png

A small doctor's office, connected to a miniature expanse of rooms acting as a "hospital," the Gammas Office is where wolves go for treatments and annual health inspections. There is a separate room for the newly born,  tended by the Gamma and their following ranks. 

Edited by BladeRunner

[Coming from Wolfs Head]

Keiko would soon arrive at  the mansion still fully nude as she dried off while on her walk back. She manage to avoid detection from anybody on the trails. As soon as she returned she went to her office. She had various meds she needed to prepare for mating season, such as hormone suppressors that reduced how badly they got their urges; birth controls; libido boosters; and other various medications. However Keiko was already feeling a bit aroused from earlier so she was already having focus issues. But she went to work anyways.

She would start grabbing roots and seeds and begin grinding them up into a powder working the mortor and pestel to break the fibers down. A tedious process that always did a number on ones hand after doing it for long periods of time. All while she was doing this she felt the warmth of arousal between her legs and felt herself already getting moist as a result.

maybe if I ignore it, it will go away shewould think as she worked on her project

As the Beta walked through the halls the scent of this coming into heat could be tasted in the air. It was intoxicating to say the least and it was coming close to the time. Samara enjoyed a slow burn and usually did not succumb to this sirens call, however amidst the wafting of smells as she walked through the foyer, the smell of someone familiar caught her attention. She licked her plush lips and grinned as the Beta stalked the halls.

A knock came to the door frame as the door was ajar. A hand pressing and opening the door as she saw the nude figure of Keiko their Gamma. “Oh my did I miss a party?” She asked too gleeful and in a teasing manner. Walking behind the other she-wolf, her hands would softly caress her arms, nails gently petting her as she would rest her chin on the top of her head. “You smell absolutely divine. Do you wanna share or should we play twenty questions?” Samaras voice was light and warm. Her hands continued to pet the Gamma to try and satiate the need for physical contact for now. 

She was so focused on her work and didnt notice the beta until she knocked and spoke up. The Gamma looked over as the she-wolf approached her and as Samara carressed her arms she leaned back lightly and melted into the womans embrace.

" Hey babe, and well I guess. I was bathing at wolf's head and our Alpha joined along with the Luna and a warrior. I told him about the concern about population numbers. And it seemed he took it to heart because he well ended up starting to mate right there in front of me." she said. She blushed a bit at the mentionnof her scent. As she was already finding it difficult to focus on her task and now eith the Beta's presense it was much harder.

"if I smell so divine you shoukd see how I taste" she said posing a risque suggestion to the beta. However she was starting to think if she had difficulty with controlling it now how would she fare with the mating season. She seemed to have more and more difficulty each coming year.

Samara would grin feeling her lover lean into her so easily. Things have been rough lately, stressful even. With the plague and making sure things harder. And now it’s a breeding problem. What could they do? “Oh so that is a problem? I thought it was just numbers at first. Populations going down. I don’t know if us leaders should be pregnant. The stressors of our positions will cause issues.” Most of the males they had were already paired off and most women weren’t sharers. Her fingers stopped at Keiko’s shoulders and she wrapped her arms around her, nose buried in her hair as she took in her scent with each breath.

her comment made her ears burn. “Oh? You want me to taste you. My sweet Keiko all you ever have to do is ask.” She cooed in her ear before turning Keiko around. Leaning in she stole a kiss and lifted her up on her desk moving the items out of the way but not off the counter. Soft smooches to her lips, she opened her eyes and pulled away. Samara would take her clawed hands and begin to tease and pinch her cute pink nipples wanting a her more reactions from her. “Come on honey tell me what you would like me to do to you?” Her voice hushed and silvery eyes keeping intense eye contact with her heterochromia lover. 

Keiko allowed her lover to turn her around. The top of her head being level with the Beta's shoulder thus making Keiko have to look up so she wouldnt be staring straight into Samara's breasts.  Though Samara may not mind it right at this moment. 

When Samara lifted up keiko and at her on the desk Keiko did her best to move the things that would be a pain to clean or too expensive so they didn't get knocked over.  Everything else didn't matter as much.

As she was seated on the desk she would spread her legs allowing Samara to get in between them.  Her womanhood glistened with her wetness. Her genitals irritated with heated arousal. Above her pussy was a patch of pubic hair that was jet black like her hair.  It was short and trimmed shaped like an upside down trapezoid or a shield.  Keiko usually kept it neat as she felt it was important since seen more often by others in the close knit community of the pack. 

When the Beta's fingers went down to Keiko's perky nipples and pinched them, the Gamma jumped lightly and her wolf ears shot up straight. The sudden shot of sense coaxed a light yelp out of her as she was a bit sensitive at the moment. She was so turned on at the moment she felt she could barely stand it anymore. In fact her natural lubricant would drip out of her pussy and onto the desk she was seated on. Her breaths already heavy with her heat.

"  Sam I want you to lick me. Make mr cum with your tongue please." she requested of her lover. As she did so her hands wandered to push the light and airy fabric that covered Samara to the side so the garments would slide off of the Beta's body.

Samara could only get pleasure and satisfaction from getting her partner to want it. Consent was sexy, especially from her horny little wolf. A playful grin came across her lips ear to ear before she let out a growl deep in her throat. It wasn’t to threaten but send chills down her lovers spine. “Mmm that’s my good girl. I appreciate you being honest with me.” Pinching her nipples once more to bring another yelp from her she felt her smaller hands help move her dress off her body. The frantic weighed nothing and easily fluttered to her ankles as she was now nude as well. 

Unlike her petite lover, Samara’s pubic mound was flush and hairless. It was all personal preference but already she could see arousal smeared against her thighs. Samara’s lips found her cheek and then began to slither down to her neck, chest, against the soft swell of her warm cushy breasts. Her fingers would grope firmly as her finger would sink into the supple flesh. God she was so warm, in such a heat, it was hard to stay playful and a tease. She wanted to devour her in more ways than one.

Moving lower her lips found itself just a over her navel, a long wet tongue began to lick and give her skin that hit of hot and cold as the air cooled her saliva. Still she traveled lower and continued. Finally her prize right in front of her glistening and dripping from her excitement. “Seems you are more excited than anticipated!~” Jovial and bright as she leaned in and with her tongue gave a long wet lick against her slit. Delicious. Salty sweet and perfect.  Fingers trailing along her skin and under her thighs, thumbs gently spreading her labia to reveal her rouge hole. Another lick a kiss, a strong suck of her clip, a soft nibble anything to get her squirming was what she was aiming for. 

The kisses of her lover sparked like fireworks as they connected with her skin, not literally though, but it felt like it to Keiko. Feeling the Beta as she trailed her mouth down Keiko's body, it send chills down her spine. Feeling the feminine digits as they dug themselves into Keikos warm and soft flesh. It was exhilirating, and the manipulations on occasion would force some half mewl or soft groan of arousal into the air out of habit. Excitement building up as she felt her partner getting closer to the area where she was in 'need.' 

" Well yeah, I kinda did have it on my mind the entire walk back and up till you came along," she said to answer Samara's remark. And now that her lovers head was between her legs she would automatically rest her hands on the Beta's head and run her fingers through the womans hair just so she would be doing something with her hands. She always felt a compulsion to fiddle with something. Maybe she has ADD or ADHD? She never was tested so she didn't know.

Keiko let out a soft 'eep' when she felt her lovers tongue hit her slit. And as Samara spread her labia and continued with her loving licks and kisses, Keiko would melt into a more relaxed  pose leaning back a little. Her hands remained resting on the Beta's head and and she could not help but to let put soft coos and mewls as Samara got to work at her Womanhood.  Feeling the Beta's tongue flicking around and the occasional kisses and sucking would send small sparks along Keiko's core traveling along the deepest nerve paths within her body.  Her body wiggling just a little bit as she felt the pent up energy building up with carnal stimulation.

" Mmmm fuck babe, your tongue feels so good" she said groaning and moaning in pleasure. She let her voice ring out to let her lover know how good she was feeling.

Samara could only grin and look up to the other she-wolf enjoying her playful tongue. Her fingers in her curls felt nice as she continued to lick and taste her lover. Samara’s left hand would snake around her thigh, getting right in that crease I of her pelvis and thigh. Her mouth taking a moment to appreciate the smoothness of her thighs before giving a long playful bite. Enough to leave teeth marks and a small hickey on her skin. 

“Atta girl..” her heated breath could be felt on her clit as her lips and tongue began to suck and swirl around the sensitive nub. Her fingers from her right hand began to play in her lovers juices getting nice and moist before slipping inside her warm wriggling walls. Just her middle finger at first, reaching in deep and carefully scraping and teasing her depths. When she felt at ease enough her ring finger followed and the two worked in tandem to curl and press against her g-spot. Still Samara paid special attention to her clot before giving it a playful bite to see her reaction as a cheeky grin spread across her lips. 

This was pure bliss feeling Samara's moist tongue as the Beta she-wolf knew exactly which spots to hit. She reveled in the sensation almost letting out a pur as her throat rumbled a little with her groan. Not onlybwas Samara's tongue amazing but just feeling her breath beating on Keiko's genitals was a feeling that she found very erotic and sexy. 

"Oh am I that tasty to you?" She said jokingly as she felt Samara's love bite on her thigh.  Feeling her lovers teeth sink into her flesh was exhilerating. Her fist clenched up with a fist full of Samara's hair, but she was careful not to yank at it. She would have to return the favor afterwards .

Then she felt Samara's finger slid into her nethers. Keiko's moist walls being spread by the pistoning digits. Her body  squirming as they churned her insides. Her pussy making wet squelching and schlicking sounds as it was manipulated. She was caught up in the pleasure so much she did expect the bite on her clit. The shock it gave her caused her to jump again. However more so than before,  and she let out an unintentional scream that was both of surprise and of erotic lust.

Giggling into a moan, Samara looked up to her lovers body. Fingers still gyrating inside her slick walls as she became coated in her arousal. ‘So naughty~’ She would think to herself as she wondered how much she was holding back. Was she so determined to not participate in this years heat either? Poor thing. Samara would move with her lovers hands as she gripped her hair from her bite. This made her softly gasp and rouse through the motions. “Hmm wouldn’t you like to know~” she mused as her lips dived back down to slit letting her tongue lap up along her in long solid strokes. 

Pulling her fingers from her tight hole she brought them to her lips and licked up the juices making sure to let Keiko so. The look in her eyes lustful and ravenous. All this before going back for more. Now her tongue dove into her plush womanhood as she tasted and wriggled her tongue to match her fingers movements. Around and against that yummy g-spot. Finding a nice even tempo before letting her freehand go to her clit and begin to use her middle and pointer finger to make steady firm circles. Samara enjoyed making Keiko cum, it was always the most satisfying experience she could partake in with her partner. 

Edited by love_and_poprocks
  • Like 1

As Samara pounded her fingers into Keiko she was just lost in the Euphoria at this point. Feeling a strong pulse of carnal pleasure as her g-spot was attacked by the Beta. The sensation travelled through her body like warm sparks travelling along wires. Her moans were almost constant now. And now she was feeling her tensions building up.

" Babe Im going to cum!" she said, though she had difficulty doing so. Keiko was definately a big squirter naturally.  She felt the erotic tension increasing inside her core. Her muscles tightening up. She could just barely hear the schlicking sound behind her heavy and ragged breathing and her accompanying moans. However as soon as her orgasm hit her muscles tightened up and she came. She instinctively helf the Beta's head in place causing her to squirt in Samara's face. After a moment the Gamma's orgasm calmed down and her body was released causing her to collapse on top of the desk essentially. She wanted to just sit in the glow a moment before she would want to please her lover sexually as well.

Samara enjoyed every reaction, volatile and beautiful. Keiko blossomed at her touch and this fed her ego. Her tongue continued to wriggle and slurp up her juices, she always tasted sweetest just before cumming, it was an addicting flavor that Samara savored exclusively when giving ‘lip service’ to Keiko. 

Hearing her rasp that she was about to cum, she kept her pace steady. Anything more or less would ruin the rhythm not to mention, she love how her hands held her in place as her hips would grind against her. A flush of pink came across her cheeks as she began to moan against her mound. Thighs tightening walls gripping, fuck she was wonderful to make cum. But no matter how many times it was she would always flinch at the flood she would cause. Lips enveloping the spray she drank her lovers spill as she slowly calmed. The scent clearly that of a muddled musk of arousal as Samara cam away with a string of her juices attached to her lips. Licking them she would chuckle in her throat some and slowly stand over Keiko.

Leaning over her, not caring if she was covered in fluids or not. No words just stealing a kiss before reaching over taking a cleansing cloth from her stash on the desk. standing up straight she would wipe off the slicker fluids before reaching between Keiko’s thighs and would help clean her up and take care of the desk. “Mmm beautiful as always my dear.” She teased before making sure her outside didn’t get wet. She had a meeting to get to after this and wanted to be presentable.  “You seem much better my darling. Did you have fun?” Hands rubbed her outer thighs as she looked at the trembling she-wolf before her.

Seeing Samara cleaning up already meant the she-wolf didnt have time to stick around. Something she knew of as the Beta always had important meetings and such. Though Keiko was hoping for a bit more distraction from work. But she as long as her lover was fine with it then it was okay with her.

"Yeah it was fun as always. Your really good at that." she said sitting up and giving Samara another kiss quickly. "I assume you cleaning up means you have a meeting? Maybe I can repay you tonight before bed." she would say making an offer to her lover, she figured that once they were in their bedroom for the night that they wouldnt have to worry about meetings so she would have the time then.

"Also I just want to let you know I did offer that I could bear a pup if needed. Though it wouldnt be ideal since I typically need to be the one to deliver the pups. But if it became urgent that may be a possibility. I hope you don't feel upset about that. Just I normally dont fight or patrol anyways so it makes some sense."

Smiling softly after a kiss was stolen from her she would gently rub Keiko's cheek with her thumb. Looking to her gaze she slowly stood up to her full height as she slipped her flowy jumpsuit back on. "What can I say darling, your reactions make it worth it." Samara would wink and give a sly grin; she acted like a man sometimes but she was hardly butch. Her grin faded slightly before closing what little distance there was to place her hands on her arms. A gentle squeeze and she began to speak some. "Yes its an important one though... And while I would love for you to make it up I feel I may upset you. Which is why I bring it up now and would like to discuss this with you. Our relationship, while not new is still fragile due to the dynamics of the pack and I do not wish to break your trust ever." Before she could get any more words in she just stared at Keiko dead pan in the face at first as she listened to her explanation. Then she would nod in agreement as she wasn't going to say no or forbid it. Whether they were lovers or not the pack came first. 

"No, I could never be upset at this decision. I would also never force you or ask anything of you I wouldn't do myself. However if you do not wish to conceive then I may have a solution." Taking a deep breath she would squeeze her fingers against Keiko a moment before release. "Its actually what my meeting is about. I was going to ask the one Delta to be a sperm donor. He is a scion and that means strong young.. And don't be mad I may have gone through your files...for said purpose..." She said frankly, hands sliding down to grasp the others' smaller ones. "I'm more than willing to carry a child. I've see it in the numbers in the reports, not to mention I have heard you speaking about it to the Gamma Minor on occasion. I wanted to speak with you about it sooner but the time never seemed right as you didn't seem to like the idea." Her voice faltered a moment as she didn't want to upset Keiko either. Samara had always seen herself being a mother eventually, in a relationship or not, and it was something she wanted to do before becoming geriatric and being a burden. The Delta was her personal choice even though they did not get along he was the only one who came to mind besides the Alpha. Out of respect for his Luna she never let the thought cross her mind again.  

" Well I see I need to change the locks on my file drawer in that case. I mean yeah going through sensitive medical documents with permission is not a good idea. And if you were thinking about such a process such as artificial insemination you should have told me. Not only as your girlfriend but as your doctor. I would have helped with finding suitable donors. It was never that I didn't like the idea of us having kids. It's just for me if I became pregnant during mating season it would be difficult come delivery. Cause having the doctor giving birth at the same time would make it hard for me to deliver other pups. But if you want to carry our child then I will be more than willing to help. Look I would like us to be mates through and through. So if you have any concerns you can always come to me" She said with some concern in her voice. The only issue was the fact that the Beta had admitted to a dismissable offense, meaning something Samara could lose her Beta position over. Which this information has left her feeling a bit conflicted. As she was obligated to report such an action. She kind of wish Samara left out that part.

" The only issue is you also just admitted to a dismissable offense. And I am supposed to report that sort of thing to the Alpha. So you kind of just put me in an unfair position here. But the alpha is um busy right now... so if you want we can talk about what that issue later. For now since I am the doctor and your girlfriend I would like to sit in on this meeting. Because I want to make sure we handle this right. No more trying to do this behind my back alright?" she continued. Though she was worried a bit. Because the alpha could be strict and remove the Beta from her position. But that would hurt moral for the pack and cause some issues. It was a messy situation but it could be worse if she just brushed it off. As if it was discovered later it could be viewed as conspiracy againat the pack and coulf lead to banishment which would be worse. She let out a sigh over this situation.

Samara listened carefully and took her time taking in her lovers reasoning. Still she felt like she wanted to bring up a point or two as delicately as possible. “Yes, but isn’t that what the Gamma Minor is for, in case you become incapacitated?” Samara was not trying to argue or pick a fight. Shaking her head she let got off her hands standing firm as she crossed her arms over her chest. “I’m not talking about artificial insemination. Wolves don’t conceive well under those conditions. It would be some old fashioned mating. No offense to science or to you of course.” Sighing some she would try not to get unreasonable either. “As my girlfriend I want to share this moment with you. However with it being encouraged and needed I don’t believe we have a better opportunity.” She stood there brooding her feelings and thoughts before the comment about her position irked her attention.

Her face twitched in slight annoyance, eyes narrowed a moment. She even had to take a deep breath before speaking once more. “Then tell the Alpha. I’m aware of my actions and after getting confirmation from the scion I was going to report my actions myself.” She sounded exasperated as the conversation was turning sour. “Though no one is as prepared to be Beta in my place. I highly doubt that I will be dismissed not only because of that but because this is my first ‘offense’.” She wasn’t wrong, no one was more anal about following the rules and protocols than her; however the ends justified the means and she was willing to take any form of punishment if it came down to it. Samara was one of the stronger females so even if challenged she knew only the Alpha and maybe the Deltas would be close to kicking her ass. “Look I’m not undermining your concern and I don’t want you to think I’m being dismissive, however I will be a mother with or without you and I would prefer it to be with you.” She couldn’t mate her Gamma like she could a male, she couldn’t get pregnant with her except by cold artificial insemination and that wasn’t in her plans. 

" I think I know a way where we can kinda mix both. Use his seed but have me be the one to breed you. And trust me it wont just be with a syringe I have something else I can use. In my night stand I have an ejaculating dildo. Normally you use fake cum with it but I could maybe  fill it up with some donated semen instead and hook it onto the strap on. How would that sound?"  she asked. She reached her hands out and rested them on the bare hips of her lover. And her odd eyes looked up into Samara's. 

" I mean its the closest thing I got... well unless if I were to ask a vampire to magically give me a dick for a night... I kinda wonder if they could do that. And if it would be fully  functional." she said as she was legitimately thinking of asking the vampires if such a thing was possible. It probably wouldnt be too problematic to check right? After all they havent had conflicts too recently. "Would you be willing to wait a little long for me to find out?"

Samara listened to her suggestion. She would giggle some mostly out of nerves and then would scratch her cheek looking away a moment. Was Samara truly asking for so much? Her hands ran gently up her lovers arms before cupping her cheeks. A small smile came to her lips as she then looked into her odd eyes. “Are you so against me mating another? I don’t want artificial anything; I want the experience. This journey to be my own, am I not allowed that?” The Beta never asked anything of her Gamma. She mostly enjoyed her company and loved her with bias prejudice. Still Samara was not one to back down when she really wanted something, it’s how she got Keiko, that and she was lucky. 

when she mentioned vampires the Beta had to hold back some laughter. “Phhft!!” What a ridiculous thought, having a vampire touch her? Hell they may be in a trues but vampires were not that benevolent. At least the one she met wasn’t, and while the interaction was neither pleasant nor abhorrent it was an experience. “Love I would not recommend that. Plus I don’t think that would allow the Gamma to just leave their domain. I would prefer you be safe than be subjected to an ugly experiment that may end up permanent.” She was mostly speaking about the demon doctor that lurked in those undead halls. Leaning in she would give her a kiss on the forehead. “Do you not trust my love for you?” She asked earnestly wondering what she was thinking.

"It's not that I don't trust you. Just I guess I just want to be able to fill your needs." she said as she honestly hated feeling like she was inadequate in some way. However she saw that her partner wanted this very much.

"Well I have a herbal compound that can make a female more fertile so they have an easier time getting pregnant. That way there is no complications." she said. She reached over to the desk and grabbed one of the herb mixtures she was working on.

"I just need to pack them inside the gelatin capsules so they are easier to take and I can identify them just by looking. So I once I get those ready I can get you some." she said as she wanted to make this as likely of a success as possible. Because even werewolves can have difficulty conceiving just like humans. After all they technically were humans, just humans inflicted with a magical curse that allowed their transformations and wolf like abilities.

" And please be careful, some of the males can get... rough" she said. She remembered long ago, before they got together, while she was a Gamma Minor she spent a mating season with a male and he had gone so rough she fractured an arm. Though they had better healing than a human it still was painful and inconveinant.

• Love 1

Samara would wince some sensing that she felt less than a male. It wasn’t that she wasn’t enough or lacked anything, Samara just wanted the experience and then carry the pup or pups to term. It was a more primal option. Sure she could have went with the artificial kind and now she saw that Keiko was just looking out for her well being. Bringing her in for a kiss, she made it deep and last long before pulling away. “You fulfill my needs and more. You are enough for me. I need you like anyone needs air.” Pausing she would kiss her forehead and breathe in her scent. 

Samara was happy that they were able to come to terms on this though she didn’t give her much of a choice. That was selfish in her part. “Thank you for worrying about me. You know I won’t break that easily though right?” She reassured Keiko giving her arm loving pets and she beamed with happiness. Samara was one of the stronger females and it was true she wouldn’t break easily, doesn’t mean she wouldn’t bruise. 

Giving her Gamma some room she helped her off the desk and kept her steady. “I look forward to this experience with you my love. You have nothing to worry about. My heart belongs with you. If this doesn’t work out, I will always have you.” She would kiss at her neck and shoulders really showing her affection and gratefulness to her.

"alright, so I probably should go get something put on for this meeting then right?" she would say as she was still standing there fully naked. She was comfortable being like this either way. She was just not sure how Samara would feel if she continued to go around in this state. It wasnt like she was always nude anyways. Just sometimes she just didnt feel like bothering to go get dressed since most didnt mind. But she was prepared to tend to the wishes of the beta.

"well whatever you feel comfortable with I guess." she added in the end of her last statement.

The Beta watched her lover and did not say much after that. She felt she may have pushed her buttons too much with her. “Only if you wish to. I don’t even know if this interaction will exactly go as planned.” Which was true, even though she chose this male, she was holding a grudge against him as her win lose streak was broken. Samara allowed herself to step back and give the Gamma space. “I care for what you want as well my darling.” She stood tall and waited for her lover to be ready. In every sense of the word they were a perfect pair, but sometimes even Samara had to admit her personality takes over too much. 

The sensation of a presence she had not felt before made the wolf inside her stir. Followed by a rumbling that shook the manner, Samara quickly shield Keiko from any fallen objects from the shelves. That was no earthquake and quickly things seemed to subside. What the fuck was going on? “You alright my darling?” 

There were three sharp knocks at the door. The knobs turned abd entered a young man a bit short for a wolf standing at 5'1" but was a fit individual nonetheless.  He was a recently celebrated adult, just turning eighteen as of a week ago, the son of the Human Chef Aventus Bianchi was akrwsdya promising Warrior. He always followed orders from his superiors and kept his head down to work, non of the lollygagging that others of his age presented.  Domonic Biachi walked in sweaty from a recent workout, he held a phone and was playing some sort of game on it. 

"Hey, Ms. Beta," Dominic said in an unenthusiastic not bothering to look up, "Sooo I was told you were in here with the Gamma, but Alpha Windcaller is headed to Blackthorne Castle, he's already gone but wanted to let you know he'd be back and that you were in charge, apparently it'sa private meeting between that Master Vampire and him. Not sure why his Luna's not in command but... Well... I dunno,not my business. Also, Ms. Gamma I'm having problems with my leftt tricep, can you..." 

Finally the kid looked up to see nudity, Dominic stared between the two and said, "Iiiiiiuuhhhh can come back if you want...?"