Delta/War Quarters

spacer.png

Acting more as a War Room for the pack, the Delta Quarters are used by the Deltas, hence given the name. These are the "Barracks" for this particular rank, as if there is no room in the packs mansion there are bunks and living space for the ranks. Warriors are more than welcomed to it... If they can prove themselves just as good as a Delta. 

Edited by BladeRunner

• 2 weeks later...

Ace would have been resting in his bed inside the quarters. Unfortunately however since his mate had passed away he sometimes had recurring nightmares about what happened to her since burying her..... this unfortunately was the case for his moment of rest this time around as he had began tossing and turning breathing heavily and growling in his sleep.

In his dreams it was yet another replaying of his mates death. She was murdered at the hands of another wolf years ago while he could do nothing about it. Fortunately though he sectioned himself off from the others so no one would witness his responses to the nightmares only those higher than him he permitted in his area. 

He would jolt awake after the nightmare was done still breathing heavily and sweating even. He took a moment to fully recover before getting himself out of bed wiping the sweat from his face before getting atleast a pair of pants and a shirt on before leaving the barracks 

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

When they were looking for a room it seemed that aby of the available ones were in fact not available.  Finally arriving to an area down the hall one wolf pointed out the Delta Barracks possible vacancy, and that is where Nathan would carry Selene to. After finding the right door Nathan kicked it open revealing the main living area of couches attached to the kitchen and dining area, nodding g as he smelled no one in the room. Nathan then shut the door with a foot and promptly take Selene to a vacant bedroom, plopping her onto a large, soft  and fuzzy bed. 

There was noise heard behind the silver haired male and he swiftly turned to deliver a vicious punch out of habit, the blow was caught by one Ricard who was grinning. The blow and catching of such was like two rocks harshly colliding, their punches creating something of a shockwave to the ears. Nathan's expression lessened as his twin let go of the fist and Ricard closed the door, locking them on the room on the process. It was no secret that the two always did everything together... Except shower, sleep, jerking, and the more private moments. This would be different.  

"Where's your's?" Nathan asked as he threw his shirt off, allowing Selene a full view of his torso that was littered in tribal patterned tattoos abd scars. 

Ricard sighed now taking his shirt off, almost mirroring his brother in appearance, "Yeah, no thanks. Just needed someone to talk to was all, I ain't touching Uncle's ex. Not my style, don't like using people like that." 

The two brothers then looked to Selene, then back to each other, Ricard with a grin and Nathan with a calm expression, Ricard asked Selene as he removed the rest of his clothes leaving g himself stark naked abd Nathan doing the same albeit took his time, "Guess we're sharing, you tiny thing. So, how would you like to approach us? Giving you that option before we take matters into our own hands."

• Love 1

A combination of excitement and apprehension overtook the girl as she was hauled off through the hallway, hands covering her face in embarrassment. More sex! That was great! Sex was amazing! But she also didn't know if Austin was going to take her tonight, and she could tell that her body was reaching its limits. How long would she last with Nathan? Would they find somewhere private enough to even do this?

At least he is trying, right?

She jumped slightly when the door was kicked open. With a toss the little wolf bounced upon a bed, quickly sitting up following the impact. This was it! They were going to do it! Hands moved to the bottom of her gown, grasping at the fabric, prepared to remove it, when suddenly there was a noise behind Nathan. In the next moment Richard had appeared and unleashed a punch, which his brother had managed to catch! Wait, was he already finished with June?!? Her eyes widened a bit in surprise.

How quick is he?!?

The lock was clicked into place. A foreboding wave passed over her mind. This was it! Today had been a day of many firsts, and already she was moving onto something which very much excited her: another threesome! This time, however, she would be with two men. Her heart fluttered more swiftly within her chest.

Blue orbs passed over Nathan's form as he removed his shirt. Then they shifted towards Richard as he did the same. As it turned out, he hadn't mated with June. She felt kind of sorry for the woman. The former Luna really wasn't having a very good day, was she? Or perhaps she was fine with that? Had it been her decision? Who was to say?

Wait. But isn't he using me like that?

Both men continued to strip, drawing a fresh wave of red across Selene's face. She remained still, watching while they disrobed, only to be snapped out of it as Richard spoke to her. He was giving her the choice here. How to approach this?

Right. Clothes. Don't want to ruin those in the excitement!

The gown was finally peeled up and off her body, tossed aside. She didn't really wear much, given the activities she had been involved in today. Her small breasts already showed hints of excitement as the soft pink areola were a bit stiffened. Hips raised while she laid back, thumbs curling beneath the waistband of her undergarments, and in a flash those too were slipped free. Already hints of pink excitement were visible upon her bare mound, beads of moisture dotting along her tiny slit.

Okay Selene! You can do this! Take charge!

Drawing in a deep breath to focus herself, and casting forth a single nod of self-confidence, the young wolf wiggled her way over to the edge of the bed, slipping off and onto her feet! She made her way over, hands reaching out to take both men gently by the hands. Smiling despite how nervous she was Selene aimed to pull the brothers towards the bed! "M-maybe I should start by warming you two up? Would you prefer your Human forms, or your true forms? I'm okay with either!"

When they finally did reach the bed she hopped up and onto the edge, sitting up on her knees before turning to face them. This way she would be more comfortable, and it would be easier to service them. Her hands lowered now, each taking hold of a cock, and very slowly she began to draw her soft fingers from base to tip! She was absolutely excited, wiggling a bit in place. Heck, if she had a tail in this form it would be wagging up a storm!

What would Miss Samara think of me now? I'm doing it Miss Samara! Wish me luck!

• Love 1

Ricard thought with how red the 2arriors face was that she was about to give. And give she did not, instead both men watched the tiny woman remove her clothing and noticed the excitement on her mound, her nipples were perky and she seemed to have made a good decision. Already the twins were hardening just by the sight,  and when Selene suggested she "warm" them up Ricard grinned while Nathan nodded. When she dropped to her knees they immediately knew how this was gonna go and it made them all the more excited.  

"We'll break you in Wolf form," Ricard manages at the new sensation on his tip, leaning against part of the bedframe he had precum already leaking from anticipation earlier, "However do what's comfortable for you." 

As Selene slowly strokes the boys off she manages to draw a breath from Nathan. Either one of the twins never really masturbated since there was a pact made wheh they were young, they'd claim a mate or mate's together and defile themselves then. No need wasting in spilling precious seed. And now that they had a mate they can have a good time with, maybe even give more pups to the tribe through this woman. 

• Love 2

As it turned out, it wouldn't take much effort to warm the two up. They had already started to harden at the sight of her, and by the time she'd started to stroke them both men were at attention! Richard was also quick to make a decision: they would be taking her in their transformed states. That meant they would be bigger. Also, probably more aggressive.

Once. Maybe twice? I think this will be all I can handle for tonight. Sorry Mister Austin! But maybe he's busy? He hasn't come looking for me. That must be it!

Leaning in, Selene planted a gentle kiss against the tip of Nathan's cock. Then she turned her head slightly, planting another against Richard's! All the while her hands continued to slowly glide up and down along both lengths. How long would they last until they decided to take her? Heck, could she get them off with just her hands and mouth?

"I'm okay with that" she whispered, nuzzling her cheek against Richard's penis while more kisses were planted against Nathan's. Then she paid Richard's the same attention! The scent alone was enough to get her ready, legs squeezing together beneath her. "J-just, um, be careful, okay?"

After a good minute of warming the two up Selene positioned her lips against Nathan's meaty head. Very slowly she drew him into her mouth, tongue rolling over the tip while her hot maw squeezed around the intruding flesh, suckling softly. Eyes closed in order to focus, and to keep from choking, as her head started to bob just a slight bit. She picked up the pace on Richard's rod, dragging her fingers more swiftly from base to tip, even squeezing a bit more firmly during a few passes. This continued for a couple of minutes before she switched, tugging Nathan free with a soft, wet 'pop' before she slipped Richard into her maw! There wasn't a lot of skill behind it. Occasionally her teeth did catch, although not too hard. This was, after all, still her first day! But she was trying her best!

I hope I'm doing a good job!

• Love 1

When Selene starts to work on the boys she would be able to feel their cocks twitch at the attention they were given. When she had given the go ahead of transformation Ricard and Nathan had the similar ideas of hiding off, not quite yet with something they could break the female with. Not Nathan at least, but Ricard got a bit too excited and changed his form almost immediately after Selene switched back to his twin; his body grew bigger and was covered in fur and his rod turned larger and longer as well, the skin covered shaft turned into a reddish-pink fleshy one with a knot at it's end. While Selene had gotten to work on Nathan, the still-Human couldn't help but slide a hand behind the woman's head then plunged his shaft as far as he could go. 

Poor female, thought Ricard, he knelt down clearly being larger than before but on a knee to do something else. A hand reached down and found the woman's eager folds, back and forth he slid his furry digits along the slick pussy as Nathan brought her head back and thrusted in again before continuing the process albeit a tad faster. Ricard's claws careful traced the folds inwardly, advancing just as carefully to not harm the female, Ricard slowly but surely starts to slide his middle digit into her hot pussy. His thumb moving to her backdoor entrance rubbing it as well getting the woman used to something being down there... She was going to need the prep she could get. 

"There you go, good girl," Nathan says as he face fucks Selene, "Are you a good girl? You are, taking my dick like this." 

• Love 1

Richard was the first one to assume his true form. Thankfully she had been working him over with her hand when it had happened. Halfway through a pump the man transformed, his cock growing longer and girthier between her fingers! It was enough of a surprise to cause her to jump slightly, however it barely slowed the pace at which her hand worked. Now her fingers glided from tapered tip down to his knot, passing over that area with a gentle squeeze before it returned to the top!

Gosh this is great! They must be liking it, right?

A large hand settled atop her head, and in that moment a wave of happiness swept through Selene. It was like she was being pet! She loved getting pet! Then that hand slid behind her head, pushing perhaps a bit more eagerly then she had been prepared for. Eyes widened, moisture gathering at the corners of her eyes as Nathan's thick phallus was forced into her throat! There was a brief moment of panic before she remembered to breathe in through her nose, and as she started to relax the little werewolf continued to tend to her lover, tongue lashing against the meaty rod while she suckled.

Eep! He is getting excited! At least he wasn't transformed!

Then it was Richard's turn to play with her. His large furry hand slipped between her legs, prompting her to sit up slightly and to scoot her knees just a little further apart. There was hardly a moment to relax against his exploring fingers when Nathan began to thrust himself deep into her maw, grasping upon her head as though she were some toy. In the moment it took everything in her power just to keep up while simultaneously attempting to please Richard. When the transformed brother's middle digit began to squeeze into her tight folds a soft, muffled moan escaped from her, hips eagerly jerking forward against the intrusion, coating the finger swiftly with her excitement. She didn't even seem to mind, or perhaps notice, in the moment that his thumb was brushing between her squishy cheeks!

When Nathan finally heaped praise upon her Selene's cheeks burned red with embarrassment. Nodding was a bit too difficult in the moment. Instead she responded with a slight bobbing of her head, attempting as best she could to move with the thrusts of her lover's hips. Blue orbs lifted to meet the man's gaze, tongue lashing more excitedly. She was a good girl!

I am a good girl! Gosh I love this! I want to make them both feel good!

• Love 1

Nathan continued to use the girl's head, he took in the slick and slurping noises and used that as a way of confidence. Secretly he had a fear that either he would be too small or big for his future mates but upon the evidence in front of him he had nothing to worry about. While one hand controlled the motion of Selene's head the other gave her light scratches under her chin and atop her head. He let loose a long held breath and when she looked at Nathan with those blue orbs he couldn't help but get ever more aroused. 

"You know how to be masters good little girl don't you?" Nathan asked almost in a whisper, he couldn't help but encourage the little wolf even when she starts to bob her head when she could. 

Ricard meanwhile slid his finger in deeper, slipping by accident when he didn't get a good grip it had thrusted inward as far as it could go. And of course when it comes to grip he also plunged his thumb into the woman's ass... By accident. Oh well, better early than late he says. When the woman made a reaction Ricard couldn't help but grin in maliciousness, he removed his hand altogether and when it seemed to have stopped he positioned himself behind Selene and lifted her lower half upward. He lifted her pelvis to his mouth and was starting to take several long licks around her crotch area, then Ricard starts to lap up the sweet excitement from Selene's folds giving her the attention she deserved. 

• Love 1

I am a good girl! Yes!

Such praises, as embarrassing as they were, only seemed to drive up the little werewolf's confidence. With her throat more or less relaxed Selene began to bob her head a little more enthusiastically, finally having fallen into the same rhythm as Nathan's thrusts and the encouragement from his hands. She was somehow managing to take his entire length into her mouth! Of course whenever her nose brushed up against his pelvis it did cause her to wiggle it, slightly ticklish from the interaction. Even so, it wasn't that bad of a distraction. Her tongue continued to slid along the underside of the man's length, mouth squeezing in around him while she eagerly suckled.

I wonder if I can get him off first. What do they taste like?

A shiver ran along her spine, entire body tensing up when Richard's finger not only pushed deep within her body, but his thumb also found its way into her rear! Selene winced slightly and further relaxed her legs. Of course taking something this deep still initially hurt, but much of the brief moment of pain displayed upon her face came from the other entry. Still, it was probably for the best. She was going to need that to please them both, after all! Speaking of which, no sooner had he penetrated her did Richard's fingers remove themselves from her body. Hands instead grasped at her hips, lifting her, causing her to pause the head bobbing.

Is he going to do it? Gosh, can I do it while I'm using my mouth? That's going to be tough!

Selene found her lower body lifted higher than she had expected. Then Richard's tongue traced a line across her tiny slit, drawing forth a muffled moan from the young warrior. Her body trembled, legs relaxing open, hips grinding slightly against the sleek muscle whenever it made contact with her sweet flower. Arms grasped around Nathan's waist, holding on for dear life while she returned to her previous actions. It was oddly satisfying to be used by the two in this way!

I want to please everyone like this!

• Love 1

As Nathan felt the eager little wolf suckle he felt himself going a little harder than before. Selene started a rhythm to match his and found that his whole length was being taken, a tongue underside his shaft rubbing against him and muffled moans were adding to the pleasure. Nathan was close enoigh that he angled Selene's head upward and started to throat fuck her, careful not to hurt her neck gripping either side of her head now. Precum leaked vigorously down her gullet, an oddly thick and sweet taste that Selene could indefinitely devour of course with no choice since she was trapped. 

Ricard slipped his tongue into the wolf's folds, licking her from side to side and exploring her depths. Excitement dribbled down his maw and throat with what making a mess now, but as soon as it started a few minutes later it stopped and he lifted her more into the air. Now Selene was hefted upward easily at waist height, angled slightly downward onto Nathan's meat, Ricard positioned his throbbing rod's against her entrance. Slowly the silver wolf pushed forward,  sliding his massive length into his mate at a very sluggish pace but didn't stop until his knot pressed against her folds. 

"Here's your treat for being such a good girl." Nathan states pressing Selene's maw against his crotch. A surge of segma emptied unto the females throat and he held her nose closed for just a few seconds. Once he was finished he let go and continued to thrust several more times not giving her a break. 

• Love 1

The hand upon her head appeared to relax somewhat. Was Nathan going to finish elsewhere? As it turned out, no. The same hand simply brushed against her head and tilted it back, aligning her somewhat for something a little rougher. Blue orbs looked upon the man as he lined himself up and thrust harder into her mouth and down her throat. She could taste him leaking out. It was kind of sweet! Even so, it was more difficult for her to bob her head. At least he made up for it by doing more of the work himself, right? She could still be a good girl this way!

For the next few minutes Selene was awash in sheer pleasure. Nathan's sweet excitement, Richard's exploring tongue, and the act itself of pleasing more than one person all made the experience a truly delightful one! She did, after all, love helping others. They were enjoying her. Heck, they even said she was a good girl! They wouldn't like about that, right?

She felt the tongue finally slip free from her body and in that moment wondered if they were going to take a break. Maybe Richard just didn't know that Nathan hadn't cum yet? Or maybe he wanted to switch? But then she felt her hips lifted higher still, angling her head into a point where she faced somewhat down towards Nathan's crotch. What sort of thing did he have planned now?

Eyes widened as the tapered tip of Richard's cock brushed against her tiny slit. She twitched and wiggled, moan muffled while her hot flesh slowly stretched open around the intrusion. Slowly but steadily the wolf entered her even as Nathan continued to thrust into her throat. It was almost too much to handle! By the time the man's knot squished against her soft mound his tip had nestled securely against the entrance to her womb.

I love sex! It feels so good to be filled!

Suddenly she felt her face pressed right up against Nathan's pelvis. Hot ropes of cum were ejected deep within her throat! That made her happy. She had done that! But then for whatever reason the man had decided to hold her nose closed, and in those few moments she panicked, wiggling and squirming and flailing somewhat as she tried to breathe.

What? Ah! Help! Please! I'm a good girl!

However once had finished cumming he thankfully did release her, allowing her to draw in air once more. She lay still for the moment between them, breathing in a bit harder through her nose to catch her breath, eyes a little watery. This was a lot more difficult than she'd thought it would be!

I'm a good girl.

• Love 1

Nathan pulled out of the poor girl until he reached halfway, however the beast couldn't wait any longer. He started to transform and signaled for his twin to put Selene on the bed. Before he could get too big Nathan exited her mouth with a pop then allowed his body to continue its transformation, all the while Ricard carried the female over to the bed. The wolf still inside her started to pump vigously into her wet folds, still going at a slow pace but fast enough that the speed begun to build more. 

Ricards knot made wet slaps against Selene's entrance which enticed him to go faster. Nathan however angled the girls head back and slid his enlarged fleshy phallas into her mouth once more, forcing the thing into a tight space. He started slow of course, but like his brother the second wolf starts to rock a little faster, his heavy sack hitting the woman's face each time. With both men now spit roasting Selene they made sure to pay attention to other areas as well, Ricard was rapidly playing with her clit whilst Nathan flicked and tugged on her hard nipples. Whether it worked or not, they wanted to give her a bit more stimulation than anything. 

Ricard quickes his pace until her shoved his large knot into Selene,  locking himself in place as a rush of love juice filled her womb. He stops to mentally revel in the feeling of finally spilling into a woman, though a bit small for his taste, he was more than willing to impregnate a bitch. After another minute, Nathan was starting to drill into Selene's throat, Ricard pulled out and shivered when his sensitive rod felt the cool air and loomed down to his handiwork. But he wasn't done.  Ricard motioned for Nathan to stop as he lifts the girl and lays on the bed, positioning her over his crotch. 

The first twin promptly plopped the woman down, his length was shoved as far in as it could go in such a rapid speed. Without waiting he was already pumping in and out of her pussy once more, he held her down to his chest as Nathan starts to investigate her back entrance. After giving it some thought, Nathan positioned himself over Selene's rump and almost made a crouch, spreading her cheeks just  before his tip pressed against her entrance. A tight little pucker, he didn't listen to any protest from the girl as he continues to slide in more, slowly and gently, the remaining semen at least acted for some kind of lube. Once her was halfway down,  Nathan pulls out a quarter of the way before going back in, meanwhile Ricard was thrusting fast into his victim with no signs of rest. 

• Love 1