Wolf's Head

June had been trying to stay silent and unnoticed while they talked but seeing him grabbing selene and letting her touch him had made her feel insecure as she felt her inner wolf growling in anger and jealousy again but said nothing. When the girl asked if she wanted a massage June only shook her head and waited for Austin to touch her.  She wanted him to show her that he really did love and want her around, she wanted to know her fears would never happen. 

June had never been with other males in or out of the pack. She had made sure that the only one who ever touched her had been her mate. Once the gamma had left June finally spoke up "Do you really think my fears are just whining? Will you be expecting me to let others touch me this mating season? I'm sorry if I whine or upset you but to me things like this are serious and important" she turned and looked up at him putting a hand on his arm "I really don't want someone else's pup. I want any pups I have to be miracles from you Austin!"

Edited by Rena-Amane
Missed a few words
  • Love 1

Austin nods, allowing the Gamma to leave as another hand crept be each the water and clamped onto June's thigh nw, much closer to her nether region as his other start to do likewise for Selene as well... Unintentionally of course! When Keiko left he would lean against the smooth stone but realized that his hands were full of thigh, he gave out a vocal humm of thought. It was going to be an odd season as the low numbers meant his further participation, that also brought the comment Keiko had spoken about, 'Maling him more proficient.' What did that mean? Libido?

"Alright," Austin starts, shifting slightly, "You need to learn to relax more. It was an option for you, not a demand. If all you will is desire me then I am your's. I have feelings toward you, yes, but you need to understand that this season requires my participation.  Nothing against you, I have deep affection to you but our pack is slowly waning... So later tonight when we get back to mansion we will kick things off you and I... Unless, right now is perfect too." 

The Alpha turned his attention to Selene and continued,  "You're the one who dragged me out here," Though his voice seemed as serious as usual he was wise enough to jest around at moments like this, she had to have known he wa joking, "Which is something that requires... Tribute. And I think tonight you'll pay the cost." 

Women on either side if the Alpha's body especially with the effects of mating season lingering before it even started was too much for the man. Already he had been fully aroused and erect though that didn't have to mean anything,  but what meant something were his fingers starting to rub lightly over the southern regions of the girl's. Whether or not they would partake now was up to them, Austin hadca rule of thumb in the pack that if a female did no want mate, they didn't.  There was nothing stopping either women from leaving. 

• Love 1

Would she mate for money? No. It wasn't like she used too much. Much of Selene's time was spent outdoors, and she had become a proficient survivalist because of it. The area had, generally, enough to survive on for a small, singular girl. Well, okay, she would maybe try sex for money, but breeding? Having children? Absolutely not. Wouldn't children cost more money? Also, the process had always been something that had frightened her, especially given how small she was.

Austin's massage was paused as the Gamma stood to her feet, eyes wandering over her body. Thankfully she was already flustered. Nothing new there! She would at least give the woman a timid wave goodbye. It would be rude not to, right?

Heck, I hope we didn't ruin her bath.

Her attention was drawn to June. She didn't want a massage. Selene nodded once, hands sliding along her Alpha's chest once more. She dare not interrupt the two while they spoke. This was serious relationship stuff! Selene wasn't a home wrecker! At least, she wasn't trying to be! Being a good pack member was her goal here.

The hand upon her thigh crept higher as though it were being drawn towards the heat of her body. Eyes widened, body stiffened, and her gaze snapped up to meet Austin's as she was directly addressed! She had dragged him out here. It required tribute! And she was going to pay said tribute! A quick, timid nod was her reply. It was a joke, right? Maybe. She wasn't too certain. Of course she knew that he'd never force this sort of thing. It probably was a joke. Still, such things were easy to slip past her.

Lips parted slightly, a hushed gasp emerging from the little werewolf as digits finally reached her smooth, hairless mound. It was intensely hot given her prior arousal. Squishy thighs squeezed in around the hand, trapping it slightly in place! However her hips also started to move on their own, shifting back and forth just a tiny bit, enough so that the steamy water would conceal it.

Oh gosh this feels good!

Blue orbs drifted over towards the man's opposite arm. She wanted to climb onto his lap in order to tend to it. It felt wrong leaving the job a third of the way unfinished. But Austin was tending to his mate with the arm. She was hanging onto it. Also, if she suddenly climbed into his lap it might be misinterpreted as her trying to steal him. Instead she tried to catch June's gaze, to signal with little nudges of her head towards Austin's arm. Maybe he could complete the job? Oh wait! She'd also give obvious signaling nods towards Austin's lap! Yes! If she took up that spot then he was bound to show her more attention, right?

Selene could do some good here! And maybe even still enjoy something new and exciting!

• Love 1

June took a shaky breath "I'll try to relax but please understand that with the way things are and....now having to share you the season it's going to be hard on me." She looked let her hand go to his lap under the water to find him already hard as she looked him in the eyes "simply seeing other women around you makes me jealous and knowing you are a open flirt, like now with your hand between her legs, it makes my inner wolf wanna snap you away and say hands off my mate but I don't want you hating me" she slowly moved to his lap so her sex was pressed against his "since I have to share you this season, may I make a single simple request of you?"

• Love 2

"What? What makes you think I'd hate you for that," Austin asked as he watched in anticipation with June now straddling his waist, her cunt pressed against his meat, his fingers between Selena's thighs seemed to get more vigorous and active, "You are meant to be my mate, so I understand the emotions... I feel uncomfortable with sharing my body, but I do it for the pack I lead. So tell this request." 

A hand found its way to June's right buttox, using only his arm to start sliding her back and forth making the Alpha desire her more. Of course he couldn't forget the small Warrior, she needed tending too and a good piping here in a little bit. June would just have to share, of he was almost sterile as he said to Keiko earlier it was trial and error. Unfortunately,  that meant plenty of sex and breeding, but for the Midnight Alpha he was not used to this situation and would be forced to live a man's dream. It was ironic he didn't want this with most guys immediately agreeing to it, he needed to start steeling himself for the change in attitude.  

Already the man started to twitch beneath his mate, and as she drove forward and back a finger pierced Selena's folds, continuing its exit and entry. This season was going to be very interesting.  

• Love 2

June never didn't want to share but this season was different and she knew that. She kissed deeply letting out a small moan from his hand on her ass moving her "My request is that you forget the fact you're on the verge of sterile and whenever we are alone please take every chance to make me forget my worries. Show me just how badly you want me in your life as your mate" she glanced at at selene and said calmly biting back her jealousy "just between the three of us if I'm to share my mate..." She hesitantly reached over and tilted the girls head up so she was looking at the Luna "...you are probably the only one I'd actually be comfortable sharing him with. All other women in the pack are to consider themselves lucky this year. You however, selene, are the only one I will give my personal approval for getting my mates attention" she looked at Austin and whimpered "please breed me Austin, breed me now before you breed your little soldier"

• Love 2

Poor June. She just wanted to be loved by her mate! Also she was really, really jealous. That definitely wasn't good for the little warrior! But maybe she would understand? It wasn't as though she'd planned this! But then it also wasn't something that she wanted to deny either. At least not what was happening at the moment.

Her gaze followed June's hand. They were really going to do it! Right in front of her too! This was neat! And exciting! She did enjoy watching at least. That much she was comfortable with.

Icy blue eyes widened again, a little squeak emerging from Selene as one of the Alpha's thick fingers finally found purchase between her pillowy soft lips! Her entire body shuddered and back arched. Slowly the digit squeezed within her hot folds, stretching the young werewolf's flesh around the intrusion. It was just his finger and yet she hadn't even managed to take anything that thick yet! In fact beyond that she had only ever tried with one or, should she feel risky, two of her own fingers, and they weren't very large.

She leaned against the man, panting softly, hips twitching and wiggling as she did her best to accommodate the Alpha's curiosity. Taking his finger was almost like getting fucked by someone her size! At least, that is what it felt like anyhow. It would become quite clear to the man as well that she had no experience in these sorts of things. Her movements were erratic and driven by instinct. Warm flesh clung to the Alpha's body, throbbing and squeezing upon it, almost attempting to suck him in further.

Selene almost didn't hear June, eyes blinking repeatedly as she did her very best to focus. A hand grasped at her head, tilting it back, gaze locking upon the woman's. Her cheeks burned hotter. She was being given permission to go all the way?!? That was scary! But, also, most certainly an honor! Her head nodded timidly in reply, tongue dipping out from her mouth as she leaned fully against Austin's side, arms clinging against her Alpha as though she were holding on for dear life!

"T-thank you ma'am" she whispered softly. "I am honored."

• Love 1

It was a pleasant little exchange between the three of them... Well June did the talking while Austin held back getting sny wilder. It had been quite awhile since he had intercourse, the last time being with June and that had been... Two years ago,  only to help relieve the stress from the losses of the plague and even then it was half-assed from either individual.  The moment that June touched Selena in a soft manner the wolf within screamed at its confines for them to kiss... Austin was a pervert in the end but only in the best ways. 

When June gave the request for Austin to screw her like no tomorrow then reinforcing it with a plea, he couldn't necessarily decline. He eoukd return the passionate kiss, a more aggressive one compared to the Luna's. The Alpha used his one hand gripping June and hefted her upward, his meat shot straight up with the slightlest bend to the left, which he then lowered her onto him. Without hesitation he slammed the Luna onto his crotch, forcing his whole length into her depths in an instant however there was still length that hadn't been enveloped yet! He just did it to be an asshat.  

After June had recovered from the initial and abrupt entry, and of course any curses she spat at her mate, he slowly starts to thrust upward. But he needed both hands, so instead of ignoring Selena on purpose he would dlip a finger out and slide it underneath her bottom. With a show of strength he easily sat her near his face outside the waters edge, the Allha finally placing both hands on his Lunas hips and replies to the Warrior, the obvious suggestion followed, "You just gonna sit there and get cold? Or do you want something else in there?" 

• Love 1

June suddenly cried out as she was slammed down onto her mate and grabbed his shoulders as nails dug in "Fuck! I forgot how big you were." She had been trying to get him to touch her but he had always been busy or never in the mood. She leaned against him and lightly hit his chest more to show frustration then to hurt him "please touch me more than just once every two years. I'd really love it if you touched me in some way at least once a day" 

June looked at selene quietly looking her over. She was smaller than the rest of the pack and often was rarely noticed due to her shyness. The girl never did anything without permission and never got in the way of a couple. Most girls usually begged or harassed Austin to touch them but selene never did and only touched the alpha if he said she could. June had even given the girl permission to breed with her mate yet she didn't try intruding. June looked at her "have you ever been mated before selene?"

• Love 2

Is this what sex feels like? Or is it better with a dick? Gosh it feels amazing! But I don't know how I can fit anything bigger, right?

For the next minute the little werewolf's eyes glazed over, small chest brushing against the Alpha's arm whenever she breathed or wiggled against him. While it had been a little uncomfortable initially Selene's hips now moved a little more easily on their own, switching between timid grinding motions and gentle rolling movements. With June having clearly thrust herself upon the man's cock it was now almost like he was screwing the both of them! That thought alone got her even more excited.

Would she have kissed June? Absolutely! Male or female didn't matter to her and the woman was beautiful. But that meant interrupting. She was totally not about to do that! Besides, her gaze was locked upon the water concealing the two, imaging what it might look like to see her Alpha impaling his mate upon himself. Or, perhaps, to imagine what it might feel like to be in her position, to dwell upon the thought of being able to handle him as she did.

A little whine emerged from the girl as Austin's finger finally popped free from her tiny slit! Equally surprising was his hand scooping beneath her, grasping against her squishy rump, and lifting her right out of the water! She was set upon the edge of the springs, fully exposed to the two. Of course she didn't bother to cover herself, even if it was embarrassing, and especially in the presence of someone she considered to be far more attractive. Both of the man's hands were then occupied once more, now focused upon controlling the Luna while they bred. Without even thinking about it Selene lowered a hand between her legs, fingers rubbing excitedly against her moistened lower lips.

Gosh I never watched this close before!

She hadn't noticed June's focus upon her until she spoke up, causing the poor warrior to jump slightly. Had she ever mated? No. She had not. Her head shook accordingly.

"N-no. Just watched" she whispered, sitting up on her knees now in order to scoot closer. Perhaps Austin had one thing in mind, but she had another. Hands slid down behind the man's back, pressing gently, and briefly, to lift him from the edge. Then she relaxed him back once more, allowing her lap to be utilized as a pillow! She was, if nothing else, a good little servant! After a moment of pondering further she reached her hands forth, leaning over Austin somewhat in order to grasp at June's shoulders! Fingers gripped against flesh, squeezing and rubbing in little circles. A massage while she enjoyed her lover! Sure, she could go for breasts, or even a kiss or something, but a massage was less intrusive! Probably!

"It looks exciting, but also a little scary. A-and I don't think I'm ready for children."

Then again the needs of the pack might make that irrelevant. Still, it wasn't a decision she was going to take lightly.

• Love 1

June had not expected the girl to say she had never mated before. She had to fight the jealousy and the pain of pulling off of her mate. June moved and pulled selene into the water and sat her in Austin's lap talking in her ear but June's eyes were locked on her mates face "he's rather big but if you want to experience a first mating, your alpha is the best option for asking as he has both the experience and knowledge of how to treat you" she hoped Austin would be happy with how his mate was treating the usually ignored little wolf

• Love 2

Austin started off slow, he didn't want to act too eager for this moment. But he was no slouch, he raised June up again and slammed her down once more enjoying the "shock" treatment that went up his spine. He would have done it again had June not slid off of him, drawing a curious gaze until Selena was plopped upon his crotch. Already he could tell that the little wolf was going to get tore in half... Figuratively and maybe literally speaking. He used his feet for support, keeping the Alpha and Warrior afloat with ease, he couldn't help but press his fingers lightly into a thigh. 

"Well... Been awhile since an inexperienced has fucked with me," Austin states looking from June to Selena, he grabbed the smol wolf and heated her up above his election which stood proudly out of the water, "We're going to take this slow... Bit by bit. I'm eager but I'm not gonna hurt you. You ready?" 

Once the Alpha was given a green light he slowly lowered the female onto his tip. The head finally poked through her folds, a tight little thing as to be expected, but realized the fault in his position.  Turning while holding Selena by her hips, he laid her back on the smooth stone so that no "accidents" would happen, the Alpha now standing upright. Once she was settled, Austin slowly pressed forward, the tight walls clenching him, but then pulled out until just the tip was in and pressed back in a little deeper. 

"Tell me when to stop if it hurts too much, I can give you little breaks even."

• Love 1

It didn't appear as though June minded the attention. Selene was quite content with her position. Leaning over the Alpha, tiny breasts jiggling slightly whenever June moved enough to pull her slightly forward. Hands continued to work over the woman's shoulders. Soft thighs acting as a pillow for her Alpha. She was definitely wet, in multiple ways, but watching was perfectly fine to her. However as it turned out, her reply appeared to garner a response she'd not been expecting.

June pulled herself right off the Alpha! Selene's head tilted as she leaned back, settling into a more comfortable position. Instead hands reached forth to grasp her beneath her arms, dragging her over and into the water! Red shot up her face as she briefly made contact with the woman, heart pounding within her little chest.

"H-huh?"

She was being offered something special: replacing June's spot upon her lover! It was definitely an honor. A frightening honor, but one she was equally scared of refusing. Not that she worried that she might be punished, oh no. They were both kind. But refusing might have made her upset! Or perhaps disappointed? Heck, what if it disappointed her Alpha? And she did have a point. Doing this with someone experienced for her first time was probably a good idea.

Her gaze lowered, eyes widening when she noticed her precarious position. The male's thick head brushed between her thighs and against her bare mound. She felt hands gripping at her legs, fingers squishing against tender thighs. A single timid nod was her reply to his question. She was as ready as she was ever going to be!

Teeth were grit as pressure was applied against her hips. She trembled, eyes widening in a combination of fear and awe as she watched her tiny slit peel open, the healthy pink of her inner folds briefly exposed before becoming obscured by the man's meaty helmet. A whimper escaped from her. Hot flesh stretched around the very tip, and soon it was nestled within her vice-like folds.

"A-ah. . .nnnn~. S-siiiir" she moaned softly. Then she felt herself lifted and set against the edge of the springs, legs opened up while her Alpha took up a position between them. Another attempt was made. She sat up on her elbows, blue orbs locked upon the space between them, mesmerized by the slight bulge set against her sex as Austin attempted to squeeze his girthy rod within her tiny form. As he started to pull back she let loose a sigh of relief, only to have her breath catch within her throat as he pushed into her again, making just the faintest amount of headway!

Selene did her best to suppress any discomfort that she was feeling. It did hurt a bit, whether that was due to her inexperience or their difference in size. However it also felt wonderful, like a deep itch was finally being scratched. She wanted more! But she was also just a bit too scared to go much further. Only half the head had managed to push within her when she lifted her gaze to meet her Alpha's, expression lustful though also somewhat worried.

"M-maybe I should just stick with my t-thighs?" she asked.

But I have come this far too. What if I'm too scared to try it again? But it is scary! What if he just shoved it in? Okay that might really hurt. I dunno what to do! What if I get pregnant?!?

• Love 1

June moved to behind the little wolf and held her hand for comfort "Austin won't force you and I'm sorry if I forced you into anything but you are the only one who doesn't try to get his attention for something like this and for that you're getting the reward others want" she looked at her mate "does....does she feel good my love?"

• Love 2

Austin worked with the small woman, he understood her discomfort but saw theist in her eyes as well, making it difficult to just plow because she was so new to this. Tonight, Selene would be his, and who better than to give her such experience? Some young whelp who wouldn't care if she was hurt? He wouldn't go too fast or too far, however wasn't going to simply stop. He let loose a sigh as he got in just a little farther this time. Selena's soft moans fueled his desire but Austin fought the inner wolf that demanded immediately satisfaction.  

But the Alpha stopped after going just a but further, slow and steady, he held his position and saw the worry Selene had. The Alpha dpije softly, "I... Cannot stop. It is not pride, or lust, but I would rather have you deflowered here and now instead of some eager pup ripping you anew who has no idea of what they're doing. You're scared, I know that, but this is part of life and eventually you must face it." 

Austin placed a hand over Selene's lower half just above her cunt, placing pressure down as a way to fasten her. He held one of her thighs, and said, "This will hurt, momentarily, but the pain will flush away in moments. Hold still, use my arms or June's to grip something. We go on three." 

Before Seleme could act, Austin starts with, "One," Before deciding 'fuck it' and pushing all of the way through, just enough to break that barrier. He was a jackass, he knew it, but if he had gone slow continuously she would be in ck stant pain. Whether or not June gave her signature slaps across the back of his head wasn't necessarily felt, he looked away and sniffed, pulling out slowing saying casually, "Whoops."

• Love 1

A sense of relief washed over her when the Luna settled in behind her, grasping against one of her hands. She readily accepted the gesture, squeezing softly against it. It was okay. Her Alpha wasn't going to force the issue. This was a reward! And something nice for him. She was supposed to repay him too, right? Was this good enough? If it wasn't, would her thighs be good enough? He clearly enjoyed grabbing them!

There came a pause. She relaxed further still. Hips wiggled slightly while he remained imbedded within her. Perhaps he was considering her offer? But then he spoke.

He's not going to stop?

She grew a tad bit worried at that. He was going to take her here and now. It was for her own good. Maybe he was right. Still, she didn't feel ready! And she knew that such things could heal. It didn't really matter, right? But then perhaps getting her used to the pain was the idea, to prepare her for doing this again in the future. Or maybe he was just horny and hoping to impregnate her. Either were definitely possible.

One of the man's large, strong hands pressed against her pelvis, pinning her to the chilled stone. Eyes widened, worried, as fear crawled up along her spine. The other hand gripped at one of her thighs, holding it open. She didn't fight it. There wasn't any point in doing so. Besides, despite her fear, she trusted him to have her best interest in mind.

Nodding nervously she prepared herself. Her hand gripped tightly against June's hand, the other securing itself against one of the fingers settled against her lower half. The pounding of her heart grew louder. A countdown.

One-

It happened within an instant. A single powerful thrust! Her head hung back, moisture gathering at the corners of her eyes while she bit her lip hard enough to draw blood. Selene's entire body trembled and shook, hips squirmed in an attempt to get away, although with the man's hand securing her it was for naught. For a moment everything grew bright, and light, and she felt like she might even pass out. At last Austin's thick head rested within the little wolf's body, embraced on all sides by hot, gripping flesh. It certainly did hurt, but not quite as badly as she'd been anticipating.

After a minute she started to calm, relaxing back against the ground. A few tears slipped down her cheeks, but beyond a few little whimpers she didn't appear to suffer too much. Releasing her grip upon Austin's hand, Selene traced her fingers over the slight bulge within her body. Somehow she had taken the monster! Well, okay, barely any of it, but still! This was a good start, right?

"T-that's good enough, right?" she whispered softly. Maybe this was for the best. Was that all? She could deal with that! Probably! Maybe in time she'd even get more used to it!

• Love 1

The Alpha felt the little wolf squirmed and gave a calming and slow, "Easy there," He let himself rest inside her. He took in all the feelings of the girl, carefully watching as she finally traced her finger along the outline of his bulge which meant to him that the realization of the situation was not as bad as it seemed. Though sometimes he wished he was smaller to avoid certain circumstances.  Finally Selene was taken, and who better than the Alpha himself? 

"Alright, so it will hurt for a moment as I said," Austin starts as he slowly pulls away but stops halfway, "However, the more I move the better it gets, the pain will flush away I swear but bear with it for just a moment." 

Austin pushed forward sliding back in to refill the empty space. He against loose a breath as he slowly repeated this process, careful not to go hard or fast lest Selene wanted that. No Austin took his time making certain that this "flushing" of pain was soon quickly drowned out by eventual pleasure. He watched every reaction, heard every little noise between his and the small woman's activity, every feeling he took in. 

//Sorry for the short posts//

• Love 1

The calming words, almost a gentle command, helped her somewhat to relax. She went still. Breathed. Tried to calm herself further. Already her body was starting to get used to what had been stuffed within it. If nothing else, she was adaptable. Flexible. This wound would heal.

While there was still discomfort, pain was slowly replaced by more heat. Pleasure, even. A pleasant tingly sensation which ran along her spine. The hand she'd moved lower settled upon the bulge, petting it softly, drawing a hushed gasp from the girl. She could feel it. Feel him. Her insides throbbed against him, and she could feel the throbbing within his manhood. It certainly wasn't a sensation that she'd ever felt before!

As Austin pulled back the bulge shrunk. The wave of relief was interrupted as he pushed in again, returning to where he was, lifting her fingers. It hurt still, yes, but much less. By the fourth thrust pleasure had begun to take over. She started to breath a little harder, eyes locked upon their joining to eagerly take in what was happening.

I'm doing it! I'm having sex!

Selene twitched slightly whenever he pressed against the end of his progress. Her breath hitched within her throat, tongue dipped out from her slightly parted lips. She began to move her hips on her own, wiggling just a bit whenever he settled back into her. Still, despite everything it was a delicate balance. Push too hard and she might actually get hurt! Too soft and the Alpha might not even return to where he had been, her tiny body gripping upon him like a fleshy glove three sizes too small. It was almost a miracle that he'd even made it this far! But then he was the Alpha for any number of reasons. Perhaps this was just one of them!

"I f-feel hot" she whispered. "It's harder than it looks."

• Love 1

June started slowly rubbing selenes body giving the girl a slow gentle massage "you're doing amazing selene" she bit her lip then blushed admitting something no one in the pack knew "you're taking him better then I did my first time, i had screamed and was crying." She looked up at her lover "I still feel like I failed as a mate and worry I had made you not wanna ever touch me again Austin. You have no idea how happy I am to still be your mate and to have your love"

• Love 2

"No one ever asked how I was doing," Austin replies with a thrust, his slow pace starts to kick up as the rhythm starts to change with every wiggle of Selene's body, "People cared, sure, but the only person who actually asked about my wellbeing was Keiko, and that was because she found I had a reproduction issue." 

It was true that no one had asked him the very question, making it seem like everyone else's problem... But the fault was on him and his own pride being shrunken slightly. But he had women willing to mate with him no matter how bleak the chances of offspring were. He just needed a reminder that there were those who genuinely cared, but the Alpha was also feared throughout the pack ti the point that even other packs knew his name. But that's then, this is now. 

Austin tried to not go any faster than what he was already. What would have been considered a slow walk turned into a steady jog so to speak,  ever time he pulled away his cock was slick with Selene's juice and his precum before going back in. He stopped for just a second, readjusting and slid out of her snatch just to the point that only his head was in. Already the man had an idea of where his limit was, and so placing his hands on either side of the girl he quick shoved everything back in until reaching that "limit." And again, the Alpha slowly slid out and repeated his forceful act, his pelvis slapping against her's, excitement squirting outward every time Austin buried himself into the woman. 

• Love 1

Hands ran along her body, pressing against her skin in a soothing massage. June's words of encouragement helped. She was apparently doing well for her first time! Though the two spoke on other things too. Their relationship issues. Austin having not been asked how he was doing. Wait, had she not asked? It wasn't as though she didn't care. She did ask if she could help him in the foyer, after all! But she could see how that question specifically could escape from her thoughts. She just wasn't used to being around others.

Another thrust. A hot breath slipped free from her, body shaking as he dug in another inch. Her wiggling appeared to assist. It didn't appear as though he'd be content with simply pushing in the head.

"S-sorry" she whispered. She should have asked. But now she knew to ask in the future. Knew that he was a kind person at heart, if not a little abrasive in some areas, and perhaps even a little aggressive. Like now! This was definitely not a pace that she felt prepared for, but it was probably better this way. It would help. After all, as a scion she was probably supposed to mate as much as she could, right? Whether she wanted to or not didn't really matter.

A steady pace was established. Soon Austin's cock was slick with her sweet nectar. Her body had started to adjust to the intrusion. Each thrust dug a little deeper into her body. She relaxed when he readjusted, sliding mostly free from her body. Eyes closed. The little wolf tried to catch her breath. She felt something coming, something building, although she knew not what it was.

Large hands secured themselves against her hips, prompting her eyes to flicker open again. A sudden powerful thrust sunk Austin in deep enough that he slammed into her cervix! Selene twitched beneath him, eyes somewhat glazed over with a mixture of lust and pain. Slowly the bulge within her pelvis melted away as he pulled out, only to reappear again as he thrust in with just as much power! Air was forced from her lungs, the girl gasping softly. Hot liquid splattered against her core with every drive forward, the sound of the man's hips slapping against her thighs creating a lewd rhythmic beat.

On the fifth thrust it finally happened. Sleek, silken flesh coiled around the entirety of Austin's cock as his tip smashed against her womb. It throbbed against him wildly, grew hotter, wetter as her climax washed over his length! Legs opened up, twitching, toes curling. A low whimper melted away into a soft moan, back arching slightly off the stone ground. In that moment no thought came to her. She felt as though she were melt against him, like they were truly becoming one, and this was not exactly helped by the vice-lip grip of her pussy.

• Love 1

June shank in shame slightly "I'm sorry I've never asked those things Austin. I should have been doing that and should be better at being your mate" she looked down sad "can you forgive me?" She watched selene cum and felt oddly happy for the little wolf and her hand hesitated before touching the bulge of her mates cock inside the small woman's belly

Edited by Rena-Amane
  • Love 2

As soon as Austin felt the tiny wolf's fleshy snatch tighten to the point it didn't want to let go, the Alpha felt a sudden pressure built in his loins. After Selene came he'd give another thrust but he time pushed what he could inside of her, he had released a torrent of seed into his woman's womb, gushing forth in an absurd amount.  To prevent from completely filling and harming her, he quickly pulled out for ropes of semen to splurt outward and onto both females. Normally he could easily go on for quite awhile before an orgasm but two years can have its effects. 

Huffing slightly and looking down at his handiwork, the Alpha was still hard, more rigid than before, however his eyes were on Selene. He finally spoke after catching his breath,  "No... No need fir apology,  or can happen... You've had my forgiveness, but if you really want to make it up to me, you'llget ready for the pounding of your life June. Selene, how was your first time?"

• Love 1