The Obliging Wench Tavern - OOC Chat

To summarize:

- You have defeated 3 orcs and found a note with phases of the the moon.

- You have found three MW breastplates, and rations, the rations are too disgusting for non orcs to consume.

- You have map that points out where the orcs was last Scry with magic.

Possible actions:

- Discuss the note.

- Sexy times.

- Rest.

- Go to where the map points to.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

As is I dont think anyone interacted with eira and shes to muddleheaded to want to bother anyone with her problems, personally unless someone has anything they want to do im fine moving ahead a tad... that said if anyone wants eira to interact with them let me know! I dont want to bug anyone with unsolicited cuddles and such unless i know they are fine with it ^u^

• ^ This 1

2 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

As is I dont think anyone interacted with eira and shes to muddleheaded to want to bother anyone with her problems, personally unless someone has anything they want to do im fine moving ahead a tad... that said if anyone wants eira to interact with them let me know! I dont want to bug anyone with unsolicited cuddles and such unless i know they are fine with it ^u^

I think you girls need to talk to each other to see who if you are also into girls RP wise.

This is why I said you should put kinks and limits on your sheet so you could tell what you are each into.

I'll have to remember to update my sheet later (bad gateway error at mythweavers right now) but for what it's worth:

• Layla is a virgin. She's just never been interested. She's always been able to remain clinically detached while using her wiles to fool men.
  • Layla is new to being aroused (orc saliva threw her for a loop) and despite her need to remain virginal (we all know that won't last) is VERY curious about those feelings
  • Intimacy between females is normal for Layla. She grew up watching her mother be physically intimate (hugging, caressing, kissing, etc.) with other women (her mother was openly lesbian after they left Rapine), so hugs, cuddles, etc. will always be welcome from other women, she just might be surprised by her own reactions 
  • Layla doesn't know it yet, but she's bi
  • Love 2

I was trying to come up with something working from Kain since he's our "handler", but I couldn't think of anything good. I just had "Kain's Kinky Killers" which is pretty meh in my opinion.

anything with alliteration including Nymphs or Sirens (or something mythological that hints at sexiness without just outright calling us our characters sluts) would be cool, too. I just haven't had time to put my brain to it.

Naughty Nymphs? Sexy Sirens? Shameless Sirens? Spunky, slinky, stacked, stunning, or sultry sirens...? Strategic, sensational, stimulating Sirens?  *shrugs* dunno. Venus Ventures? Arousing, alluring or attractive Adventuresses? Chicks of Action? Agents Provocateur? Vivacious Vixens?

I'll go with anything, really. We never do party names when I play D&D or Pathfinder unless one evolves organically from the story we're telling, so I'm shite at this. Weirdly my current D&D group wants us to have a name too, and I'm just as bad at coming up with one there as I am here.

I've never really done any party names either. I honestly think something that comes up organically is the best, or at least something we discuss and vote upon within the game itself per our characters. We just need more time to actually do character interactions and building relationships and stuff, which can maybe come after the mission now since we don't really have the right time to do it currently.

• Love 1

Then I'll wait until you gals tel me what the name is, however as Kain said he will need to put something when you finish the adventure we shall see what he picks as a temporary name.

For the record I think Vixens or Venus fit the party well.

Edited by MagnificentBastard

7 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Ah, well i would love to add/do something but... Im really unsure what i can personally add at this point.

Cant do knowledge checks without ranks so I'll take it as an INT check. By looking at the note Eira eventually figured out it's the moon and it's phases.