The Obliging Wench Tavern - OOC Chat

@love_and_poprocks

It is likely that some orcs may follow if you run now. It is also possible you may atttract more attention if you flirt/tease and that way so more may follow.

The closest orc is still about 100 feet away you don't think they could catch you.

Let me know what the plan is.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, love_and_poprocks said:

Hmm I guess I would like to roll for stealth again and try to escape. At leas if a couple follow they can be dealt with by the team. Not to mention Thasinia doesn’t necessarily want to be captured it would make her a liability to the team. 

Okay to roll for Stealth you need to break lime of sight, move to something that will hide you there are plenty of trees so you should have no issue.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, MagnificentBastard said:

Okay to roll for Stealth you need to break lime of sight, move to something that will hide you there are plenty of trees so you should have no issue.

Then I will break for the trees and circle around. So would I need to roll three times like before? I think I would also want to try and get rid or her scent if possible considering how good orcs are at tracking I would assume that is something doable and if so does that require a roll as well? 

• Love 1

Just now, love_and_poprocks said:

Then I will break for the trees and circle around. So would I need to roll three times like before? I think I would also want to try and get rid or her scent if possible considering how good orcs are at tracking I would assume that is something doable and if so does that require a roll as well? 

Only one roll, there are items you can buy to nullify scent but you can't just do it..it's just a penalty to your Stealth check.

• Love 2

5 hours ago, MagnificentBastard said:

@Chiyako

Your character would see the orcs coming they have no reason to suspect you are even there so I'll give you a surprise round.

@DreamsnThings

Your character wouldn't see them.

Would this happen during any specific point in time? IE a meal. Or would this just be during the time we were waiting and killing time?

4 hours ago, MagnificentBastard said:

I have decided to keep the combat initiative going. However you all get 1 free turn whilst the orcs do stuff.

So it's your turn Eira and then I'll do Layla's turn.

@DreamsnThings

Wait i thought all 4 orcs where dead? Is there... someone i can do something to?..