The Obliging Wench Tavern - OOC Chat

3 minutes ago, Rob4ix said:

Honestly warlocks are basically priests, just... Kinky... So i dont see issues with making a warlock in any system that has anything close to a priest or cleric, i mean the maim difference is that warlocks have more damage spells, rather than healing, but clerics also have their own damage spells, so...

I have had a 5E warlock I've wanted to try for a while. Great Old One patron... lots of nightmares, breaking psyche, but many boons.

But overall. I dunno know what I want to do... may wait to see what everyone else makes and try to fill a void.

Just now, Mysthero said:

I have had a 5E warlock I've wanted to try for a while. Great Old One patron... lots of nightmares, breaking psyche, but many boons.

But overall. I dunno know what I want to do... may wait to see what everyone else makes and try to fill a void.

Its completely fine, i am thinking of making a witch sort of character thats also an anthro goat.

Oh, also, thats what i am talking about, in 5e, logically speaking, warlock and cleric are basicslly the same, they both have a patron that they do everything foe and in return the patron gives powers

5 minutes ago, Rob4ix said:

Its completely fine, i am thinking of making a witch sort of character thats also an anthro goat.

Oh, also, thats what i am talking about, in 5e, logically speaking, warlock and cleric are basicslly the same, they both have a patron that they do everything foe and in return the patron gives powers

I'm fascinated by that. Can't wait to see them!

Well, the two were not related. As in, I don't have a priestess with a whip. They're characters I already have that may fit. Whip werewolf and Fencing Elf. Otherwise, I'd try and do a pure priestess. I did not exactly think about the kinky part, to be honest. I know it's Erotic D&D but I was not thinking about that until you mentioned it. I'll see what host thinks.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Warning said:

So will we be able to go off slightly from traditional races and classes? Although, I understand if not. I have some "classic fantasy" kind of characters that could be used for this roleplay and its setting. I don't know if they fit the classic archetypes like paladin or rogue, though. Just really poking for information but don't worry otherwise. Life can indeed be tough.

For sure! if you want to do something different we can just say you came from somewhere outside the scope of whats written. So long as its not game breaking godmodding or obnoxious I'm sure we can find a way to make it fun to play with. The goal is to give you guys as much freedom to write what you want as possible. The dice and the ability descriptions are intentionally going to be very vague so you can make it your own so long as it fits within the power level described.

Edited by Ceberskie

I am actually curious about the setting, will it be like might and magic, where its either swords or spellcasting, or will it be more like wakfu, where its fantasy on the surface, but in actuality it seems more of something else? Like dark fantasy being more of a horror movie sometimes. Oh, also, i am thinking maybe i could make a sourcerer-fighter sort of character that is a kobold, that actually is a fracture of once fallen mythic wise copper dragon.

On 27/07/2024 at 05:31, Rob4ix said:

What characters yall have in mind that you wish to play here?

Also, is it me or this club will need to change the name soon, because, funny enough, the first game that will be ran here will be NOT dnd or pathfinder

well without any knowledge of the system I was wanting to play a character that leaned into the sexual nature of the RP even in the middle of combat. be that a charm based sorcerer, a fighter/paladin who to an extent enjoys grappling a little too much, or possibly something less "5E" and playing something odd... like a centaur with a class based around being a mount or a part succubus sorcerer who only gained her bonuses under specific... thematic circumstances...

granted the who and what there depends both on the level of lewdness for this campaign and the specific fetishes of the group

Apologies for the slow work life got me by the balls atm but im slowly but surely chipping away at it 

Ive Posted the first round of lore I'll try to get the first draft of rules up shortly as well! Feel free to critique it as you will. You won't hurt my feelings haha.

• Love 1

43 minutes ago, Ceberskie said:

Thanks! I appreciate it let me know if you have any questions 

I will. The only question I can think of at the moment is potential for other realms depending on the idea (Like if someone wanted to play a kitsune as that looks to be out of the scope of the realms currently up  but it does say you are open to other realms and all that so any questions I have in particular would come with character creation I think.

But its all laid out well and idea formulation is pretty simple even now in my opinion.

18 minutes ago, AsBloodTurnsEverCold said:

I will. The only question I can think of at the moment is potential for other realms depending on the idea (Like if someone wanted to play a kitsune as that looks to be out of the scope of the realms currently up  but it does say you are open to other realms and all that so any questions I have in particular would come with character creation I think.

But its all laid out well and idea formulation is pretty simple even now in my opinion.

If you look at the last trait under Yllandris "one with nature" that trait allows to as an elf to be whatever furry archetype you want. You find foxes fascinating so you meditated on it for a few hundred years and became a kitsune. Or just have cat eyes and fangs or a pair of wings or feathers for hair. Idc and neither do most elves. This open mindedness is a part of why they get persecuted outside of Yllandris.

Edited by Ceberskie
  • Love 2

Just now, Ceberskie said:

If you look at the last trait under Yllandris "one with nature" that trait allows to as an elf to be whatever furry archetype you want. 

Furry archetype, you say. You just interested me. XD I am sure not all of them are accepted (or maybe they are) but it's an interesting option. :3

• Love 1

I mean these traits are meant to be mixed and matched into whatever you want. So if you combined a one with nature spring fae who's got a the chaos magus vocational traits you could be something truly outlandish. ICly you'd have to hide your true appearance from the normies if your too out there but this system and setting are meant to allow for some wild combinations. Don't worry though as DM I'll be sure to humble you every now and again lol ❤️

Edited by Ceberskie
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Ceberskie said:

If you look at the last trait under Yllandris "one with nature" that trait allows to as an elf to be whatever furry archetype you want.  You find foxes fascinating so you meditated on it for a few hundred years and became a kitsune. 

I kinda figured really at least for a full furry. I was actually over here thinking Ears and tails type rather than full on but I would imagine that might fit too?

Actually I could ask, if one wanted to play a more eastern style type of monk type where might they fit best or would that need to be discussed? I kinda got an idea in that realm but clarification is always good still though I already got plenty of others just from whats up alone.

3 minutes ago, Ceberskie said:

I mean these traits are meant to be mixed and matched into whatever you want. So if you combined a one with nature spring fae who's got a the chaos magus vocational traits you could be something truly outlandish. ICly you'd have to hide your true appearance from the normies if your too out there but this system and setting are meant to allow for some wild combinations. Don't worry though as DM I'll be sure to humble you every now and again lol

So my Fonfon (in my album) would count as what, by example? She is a mix of human and wolf. (Werewolf, in its literal game definition). I know there's a lot of open mind being allowed but I am just curious about what restrictions I'd be looking into. I am not exactly wishing to make something weird looking (Like it was run in some AI generator. XD)

• Love 1

There are also werewolves (refer to wargs in skalia.) But if you wish to be a permanently humanoid wolf with any degree of wolf anatomy that's the elf archetype but if you wish to be able to transition between those forms and be a part of a more "omegaverse" culture that's wargs.

17 minutes ago, AsBloodTurnsEverCold said:

I kinda figured really at least for a full furry. I was actually over here thinking Ears and tails type rather than full on but I would imagine that might fit too?

Actually I could ask, if one wanted to play a more eastern style type of monk type where might they fit best or would that need to be discussed? I kinda got an idea in that realm but clarification is always good still though I already got plenty of others just from whats up alone.

I have some ideas for something like that that would fit you'd be from beyond the red Wastes and crossing that region would leave you  kinda fucked up in the head  but we could write something out for that for sure.

Edited by Ceberskie
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Ceberskie said:

There are also werewolves (refer to wargs in skalia.) But if you wish to be a permanently humanoid wolf with any degree of wolf anatomy that's the elf archetype but if you wish to be able to transition between those forms and be a part of a more "omegaverse" culture that's wargs.

Wait... A werewolf being an elf? *confused* That miiight not work. I think I see the actual wolf definition here being more or less druid-ish. So no actual furry creatures. I had to google warg to make sure and the result I got was "just a literal wolf in norse mythology". Which made me thing "I could just literally be a wolf like Fenrir." But I don't think it's that easy. XD

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Ceberskie said:

I have some ideas for something like that that would fit you'd be from beyond the red Wastes and crossing that region would leave you  kinda fucked up in the head  but we could write something out for that for sure.

To be honest that would fit perfectly with the character I imagined 🤩 so I would definitely press you on that more.

I very much had an idea for a monk, sort of in tune with nature...raised with beasts cause its how her sect would work and that would be a reason she's a bit unorthodox but wasn't sure if that'd fit with whats up now, but what you just said helps a lot.