Dusting things off

That’s a good question.  I had hoped for at least a few more people to join.  Though we may not get any more of the streams of new members we got in the past.  We could try to see if getting your character with a customer or two, keeping it active, helps at all.  Not sure any of my current private RP partners would be interested in coming over either.  That they would have already done so, if they were interested.

• Love 1

Had to think about that for a bit.  May try a new version of a story that did not get very far earlier on a previous attempt.  Give her the sort of customer who might come back, the sort that tries to get to know the girls, have a somewhat personal relationship.  Though still being far from lovers and understanding she will still be sleeping with numerous other men at times.

Will have Anya teach my character, Logan somethings about sex, and women in general.  Will see about getting an intro written sometime today.

• Love 1

There is the topic.  As an intro, it is considerably longer than my replies tend to be:

https://ecchidreams.com/community/topic/6313-to-learn-about-sex-and-women-logan-and-anya/

As you may have read in other topics, you have quite a bit of freedom to describe her room, personalized by each girl.  Though how long she been there and how many customers she’s already had would influence how much personalization she could afford at this point.

My quietest day in a while (not that I blame anyone, I look forward to replies, but don’t want to pressure them, even less so for people who have a reason to celebrate Valentine’s Day) gives me plenty of time to think ahead. Yeah, Logan will be a regular customer, we’ll see where that goes.  May also give her some variety in customers.  But between Logan’s first two visits, will give her sometime with the girl(s).  Start with Ashley, the gender bent teen whore, see what Anya thinks of her and how they might get along.

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

That’s a good question.  Of course you could do both if you want.  So far all stories of significance here have included me in one way or another.  Though a client could possibly play with Dreamsnthings too, if she wants to, don’t want to neglect her as the only other active long term member left.

• 2 weeks later...

I could not forget the only other person that stuck around this long.  I could work on a reply to our old thread too, but was not sure if it had been too long.  Possibly start something new instead too.

Speaking of people who did not stick around.  Since Charlie never responded to that mother/daughter thread in the extreme scenes, and has not logged in since around then, we should be getting a new member at some point who is interested in picking that up.

I think i want to make a different character here if i were to do anything,  not only is any momentum with sasha long dead, but honestly im not super fond of her backstory and character at this point... i went a little too dark with that... which i had done a lot at that point in time

• 2 months later...

Do have some thoughts for where Logan and Anya go or might go.  Putting it here just because it might reference the other active RP the club currently has.

The thing planned awhile back wish Ashley will still happen, with the assumption it’s not happening at the same time as the RP I am doing with Allie, though that one might or might not get occasionally referenced, at some point(s) in the Logan/Anya story.

The two of them are going to probably have an interesting relationship, trying to avoid breaking the rule on romantic love, but still getting closer as man and woman.  One of those things Logan is thinking about paying for on later visits is the chance for Anya to have his child.  If you like that, we’ll see how quickly it happens and how it works.

Assuming that happens, and with his intentions to protect Anya in various ways, he might try to apply, become one of the security agents in the house.  Make him somewhat more regular.

• Like 1