This is a story written for a partner I was with to describe one of our nights together.

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Of course babygirl. What is it?"

"Can you give me a massage?"

I perk up as soon as the words reach my ears. A grin spreads across my face as I turn towards you.

“I’d love to, princess.”

Tossing the blanket aside, I slip out of bed. The room is dimly illuminated by the TV playing in the background. I make my way over to my bag, undo the draw strings, and reach inside, pulling out the bottle of massage oil I packed for this moment. As I turn around, I catch a glimpse of you slipping your sweatpants and panties off. My mind races with excitement thinking about having my hands all over your body for as long as i'd like. I crawl back into bed.

“Where would you like the massage?” I ask, giving you a peck on the lips.

You roll over, exposing your bare ass and legs to me. I pour some oil onto my hands, taking care not to spill any on the bed. Rubbing my hands together to warm up the oil, I slowly spread it across your butt and thighs. They’re soft and my hands glide smoothly across your skin. I watch intently as I begin to sink my hands into it. The massage begins with the heels of my palm, pushing deep into your ass cheeks. I feel them push through your skin and muscle and watch as they move it around. The round shape of your butt, slowly changing with each stroke of my palms. I continue this, focusing on trying to give you a great massage, but it doesn't last long. I begin to greedily grab at your ass. The feeling of gripping this beautiful body in front of me is turning me on. I work down to your thighs, feeling deep into the muscles. Pulling at your inner thighs, I begin to spread your legs. This gives me more space to massage them, but I’m also doing it for the view. I watch as your sexy pussy lips begin to show. Moving around your legs more, I watch as the lips pull apart slightly. My hands make their way back up to your ass. I dig my fingers deep into your cheeks, spreading them apart. I gaze at your cute asshole, imagining what it would look like filled by your rose butt plug. The thoughts of how I'd want to explore your body gets me fully hard. I massage you more intensely, focusing my desire on pleasuring your body. Pushing your ass around, I release to watch it gently jiggle back to its beautiful shape. It takes all my restraint not to spank you as hard as possible.

The room darkens a bit as the episode comes to its end. I sit there for a second, holding your butt with my hands, it's time to take things further. Turning the TV off before heading to the sink, I take another look back at you. As my eyes still adjust to the darker room, I can still make out you rolling onto your back. I wash the remaining oil from my hands and dry them off, making sure they aren't too cold from the water. Making my way back to the bed, I climb in and lean over top of you, my hands near your head. I take in every part of you. Your eyes are bright and glisten slightly with what light makes it around the curtains. They stare back at me with what I make out to be a timid excitement. Your lips are slightly parted, expecting mine to soon join the,. I look further down you. Your breasts are still covered by your cut off t-shirt, but the shape they make beneath it, reminding me how much I love sucking on them, is nearly putting me over the edge. Then to your belly button. The jeweled ring reflects what little light there is and guys my eyes to your pubes. You're clean shaven, except for a well kept landing strip guiding me to your final treasure. Your sexy pussy folds catch my eye. I can't wait to be spreading them apart with my tongue and nibbling on them. But first, I want to get you soaked.

I lean down and softly kiss you on the lips. Teasing you, I pull away for a second to look you in the eye. I use one hand to brush your bangs to the side before kissing your forehead. I lean back and strip my shirt off. Towering over you, I begin to pull up your shirt from the bottom. You lean forward a bit and raise your arms up, allowing me to strip the shirt from you. I stare at your exposed chest, your areolas and nipples catching my attention. Your chest rises and falls slowly, and I notice you biting your bottom lip. Giving into temptation, I begin to grasp and rub one of your breasts, enjoying its softness in my hand. I let go of it and lean back over you, this time putting my bare chest to yours and letting my full weight lay on you. Running both of my hands under your back, I kiss you deeply, enjoying the taste of your chapstick. We make out for a bit, and I'm starting to feel a bit more aggressive. One of my hands grips the hair on the back of your head, forcing you to tilt your head back for me. With your neck now exposed for me, I start out by slowly licking from your collar bone to your chin. Then, I begin kissing your neck all over, lightly sucking on it with each kiss. I draw back and move my head lower on your body. My tongue touches you just above your belly button ring, and I begin to lick all the way up your belly, between your breasts and up your throat. I can feel your body shiver just slightly, and I go in for another kiss, this time you're more aggressive with it and it really gets me going. I kiss you deeply, running one hand through your hair as the other drifts down to your chest, grabbing your beautiful breast. Drawing my lips away, I find a new use for them. I scoot back slightly and draw my head close to your chest. I lick around your breast, then begin to kiss and suck on your underboob, making my way up to your areola. I place my mouth around your nipple and begin tracing it with my tongue, looking up at you to make eye contact the whole time. I can feel your nipple perking up with my tongue. Focusing on your pleasure, I suck deeply on your nipple, drawing my head back so it tugs at your breast. Then releasing it, I watch it jiggle back to place. I repeat this a few times, mixing in small nibbles and pinches on your nipple. I keep an eager ear out for your soft moans and breathing. I can tell you're becoming just as turned on as me. Now, it's time for what's been going through my head this whole time. I scoot back a little more and return my head to your belly button. But this time, I begin giving you light kisses downwards. I kiss you 4 or 5 times before reaching just above your pussy, then I shift and kiss between your thighs. I really enjoy prolonging the build up as much as possible. Then finally, I look up towards you one more time. I meet eyes with you and can see the look of nervous anticipation on your face. I slowly place my mouth over your clit.

I wrap my arms around your thighs and pull your pelvis towards me. I take my first lick at your clit hood and softly feel for a slight hard spot. Your body tells me I’ve found it when I feel you shudder a bit. I slowly massage your clit with my tongue, feeling your body moving with the licks. Sometimes your hips press in towards my mouth, yearning for more stimulation. I suck deeply on it and pull your clit with me, bringing more blood to the area. Pausing to take a breath, I pull away and look at your pussy. I can see droplets of your juices seeping out from your labia, which are currently stuck together. It looks too delicious to resist. I place my tongue at your vaginas opening, pressing it inwards, and lick deeply. As my tongue draws upwards it separates your lips and I can feel your full wetness. My tongue reaches your clit again and I feel your body twitch once more. I move down and nibble at your labia, playing with them in my mouth and tugging at them. I love this aspect of you. They’re very pleasing to play with and look at. After giving both of them attention I suck on my fingers, wetting them. I slowly push my index and middle finger into you. I can feel your wet, warm pussy swallow them. The muscles contract and relax around them as I push them all the way into them. I pull them back slightly and curl them, pressing the tips of them against your g-spot. Paying attention to your body, I can tell when I’ve found it because your body becomes more restless. I continue to massage inside of you while also eating you out again. I can feel you twitch more often as my tongue flicks your clit and my fingers stimulate your g-spot. Alternating between sucking on your hood and licking it gets your legs moving as I try to hold them steady in my arms.

I continue for a while until I feel satisfied. I lift my head from between your legs and slowly pull my fingers out from you. Sitting up and leaning over you, I kiss you again. My lips are wet from a mixture of my saliva and your juices, and knowing you’re tasting them from my lips turns me on. I sit up and give you a devilish grin. I roll out of bed and go to your makeup desk. Grabbing the keys from your dish, I go to your sex drawer, unlock it, and pull out your lush. Turning back towards the bed, I see you opening the app on your phone. I set the vibe next to you as I slip off my shorts and underwear. My cock is already hard for you and I stand there stroking it gently. I crawl back onto the bed and kneel next to you. Watching as you use two fingers to expose your clit to the toy, I slowly start stroking my dick for you. I get close to your head, making sure you have a great view of my cock. Sometimes I stop and move the head close to your mouth, rubbing it to your lips. One time, I grip your hair and guide your mouth onto my shaft. I slowly move my hips back and forth, pushing slightly deeper into your mouth each time. The feeling of your lips and tongue wrapping around my cock is intoxicating. In an effort to edge myself and prolong the fun, I pull my dick out of your mouth. Instead, I replace it with two of my fingers as I reposition myself between your legs. I pull the fingers from your mouth and begin to slowly trace them through your labia. Then, in one instant, I push them deep inside you. You gasp slightly as I do this. I begin to slowly massage you g-spot again, feeling the muscle in your pussy moving, along with the subtle rumbling of your vibrator. Leaning back over your chest, I plant my lips firmly to your breast. Your nipples having become soft again from the time away leads me to trace tongue around your areola. I can feel it beginning to perk up from the stimulation, all the while my fingers rubbing inside of you. I suck deeply on your breast, tugging at it gently as I finger you a little faster. To increase the stimulation, I begin to pull and push my fingers further in and out of you. With each pass I rub them deeply against your g-spot. I can feel your muscles begin to spasm slightly and your breathing is changing. Knowing you're close to orgasming invigorates me. I switch breasts with my mouth and begin to aggressively suck and pull at it. My other fingers pinching your already hard nipple on the other boob. “I’m going to cum” I hear you say between gasps. “Cum for me” I respond. I lean back and really focus on finger movements. I rub them hard against the walls of your pussy with a little bit of shake to them. I can really feel the muscles inside of you moving. Then I feel your pussy tighten. You lurch forward as I continue to finger you throughout the orgasm, your mouth hanging wide open from the pleasure. Your free hand grasps me behind the neck as you pull me in for a kiss. I feel you pull the vibe away and your vagina relaxes once again. I can tell it has ended, but your fiery passion is still there. I slip my fingers out of you while we make out. We trade blows, you biting my lower lip, then I suck on your neck. But eventually we settle down. I'm laying on top of you, your legs wrapped tightly around me. Both of us are coming down from the highs as we just enjoy each other's embrace.

After a few minutes of holding each other, I prop myself up. I raise my hips and press them down on yours, placing the shaft of my cock on your pubes. Kissing you again, I begin to grind on you, rubbing the underside of my cock between your labia and on your clit. I feel you moving your hips in time with me, eager for more than just teasing. I sit up straight and begin to mount your chest. "I'm going to need a bit of lube princess." Sitting on your chest, I set the tip of my cock on your lips. You obey willingly and begin to suck the tip of it. Making eye contact with you while you take my dick in your mouth is such a turn on. After a few seconds I pull it out and reposition it between your legs again. You spit some saliva in one hand and begin to rub it into your pussy, your other hand reaches for your lush. Now ready, you pull your legs back towards you, giving me complete access to your vagina. I rub the head between your labia and slowly press it into you. You're tight, but once it slips in it feels so good. I push it as far into you as I can. Your mouth gapes open from the full feeling. I just let it sit inside of you, feeling your warmth and the soft pressure of your pussy. You click a button on your lush and it buzzes to life. I hook your legs with my arms and begin to slowly thrust into you, finding a rhythm. I look down and watch my cock sliding smoothly in and out of you, your labia being pushed and pulled along with it. I can feel the rumblings through your body from the vibe. Pushing your legs forward a bit to tilt your hips, I lower my own, angling my penis upwards into you. I watch as your facial expression changes with the new angle. Your head tilts to the side and mouth opens slightly. I fuck you hard and deep now, ramming my cock deep into you. You turn your head back towards me and we lock eyes. I reach out my hand and wrap it around your throat. Pressing my fingers against the sides of your neck and pushing your head back into the pillows, I can hear quiet moans escaping from your mouth. I keep my steady rhythm pounding into you, lowering my hips each time before driving upwards deep into your soaking pussy. Your moaning is getting louder. "Please cum on me" I hear you whimper. A grin comes across my face as I lean down to kiss you. You're aggressive with the kiss, giving into the feeling and emotion of being railed hard by me. I lean back and begin to fuck you faster. The stimulation on my head from your pussy muscles contracting on it is getting me closer to orgasm. I push your legs back again and plow deep into you. Now, I pull my penis nearly out of you, so it's just the head in your opening, then drive it all the way back into you. The feeling of your pussy contracting along the length of my shaft is amazing. I can feel the cum building up inside of me. I keep fucking you until it's time. "I'm going to cum" I say, exasperated. "Cum for me" you respond. I slip my cock out of you and begin to rub it. I can see your head tilt forward to watch. It starts with a small amount of cum seeping out, dripping down the tip of my cock, onto my fingers, and flinging onto your pubes. But that's just from all the foreplay. I keep stroking my dick for you, the cum making a great lubricant. A grin has come across your face just from the little bit of warm cum sitting on your pubes. I can feel the second orgasm coming. The tension builds up in my shaft and I squeeze my pelvic floor muscles to hold it as long as possible. Then I burst. A long stream of cum shoots out. Landing from your breasts down to your belly. It's followed by 2 more spurts, covering most of your midsection with my hot semen. As I recover for a second and milk the rest of the cum from my dick, I watch as the streams of it begin flowing down the sides of your body. I can see the smile on your face as you enjoy being made a canvas for my semen. You press the vibe hard against your clit. I suck on 2 of my fingers and quickly slip them back inside of you. I start to rub your g-spot again, curling my fingers inside of you. Leaning over to suck on your nipple, I notice just how much cum is on you. I flick your hard nipples with my tongue as I feel your pelvic muscles spasm as I finger you hard. Your breathing becomes erratic as I hear those words again. "I'm going to cum." I vibrate my fingers inside of you while sucking deeply on your tits until I feel your pussy tighten. Your body lurches up again and you cum. I can feel more wetness around my fingers when this happens, then your body relaxes. You drop the vibe and pull my head to your face as you passionately make out with me. I feel your fingernails dig into my back and you run them down my spine. I kiss you deeply, but break it to suck on your neck some more. I put the weight of my chest to yours and feel both of us breathing heavily. 

We lay there for a second before I push myself up. I give you a kiss on the forehead before swinging out of bed. I grab the cum rag and wet it in the sink before walking back over to you. Sitting down on the edge of the bed, I begin to gently clean the cum from your body while you recover. I run the warm towel down from your breasts, to your belly, and finally to your pubes, taking care to clean any out of your belly button and cute landing strip. Once I finish, I toss the rag in the bathroom and return to you. I slide in beside you and wrap you in my arms, surrounding you with warmth and affection. You do the usual after sex activities, using the bathroom and getting a drink of water. I'm in bed, lying on my back as you return. I lift up the blanket inviting you in. You cuddle up to my side and lie your head on my chest. I wrap my arm around you, pulling you tight to my body and let the blanket cover us again as we cuddle. I kiss your forehead once again and close my eyes. Making love to you has felt so good and natural that I can’t help but smile. Being with you is amazing.

Archived