A Fox's Wiles [Gardsorm & Kissa]

Luc went for her tits on his own. It was the kind of proactivity Anjira liked. She didn’t know if he was being a little rough because he wanted to or because he was inexperienced, but at this point she didn’t mind. The fondling of her breasts just added to her pleasure. “My ass doesn’t jiggle, you ungrateful brat!” Anjira snapped immediately. Jiggling made it sound like she had floppy fat in her body and someone who took so much pride in her appearance wasn’t going to have any of that. She failed to understand that wasn’t what the hund meant. 

Despite Luc’s great efforts he didn’t manage to shake her balance much, so Anjira could free her one hand and move it under her body, between her legs. Her fingers found the wet nub and began rubbing it with circular movement. She had a feeling Luc might be unable to make her cum with just his cock, and even if he did, it was certain he would cum himself first and she would get frustrated. In this position he could sink a bit deeper. 

The fox breathed with her mouth open. Now… this was starting to feel really good. “Luc… ah… you need to control yourself. You can’t cum yet. Not before me. Ahn… you get it?”

"But, it's a good thing, Anji! It's not huge like some people, but still shapely... People who don't have any butt are made fun of in school, you know..." Lucas was surprised Anjira had such a hostile reaction to being told her ass was jiggly. Would she have the same reaction if he told her that her chest was jiggly too? He hoped she understood that she was very well-curved all over, and her bottom felt like a fluffy but firm pillow. He was moving faster now, but once Anjira told him to control himself, he nodded and slowed down.

"I'm sorry... I'll behave and control myself. But you feel really good." He panted, dragging his fingernails lightly against her nipple, before pinching and twisting them lightly. "This doesn't hurt, does it? Tell me if it hurts, I'm just trying to find ways to add feeling..." In other words, Lucas was being completely experimental and exploratory. With no instructions, it was up to him to find out what worked and what didn't. 

One thing also stood out to him as he looked at the back of her neck. She liked when he licked and kissed her earlier... And it felt good when she did it for him. He hummed quietly before he leaned flat against her back, moving his head to her neck to lick along the side to her shoulder and back. There was no telling which of these things she liked and which she didn't.

“Why are you even talking about asses in school? You are too young to talk like that.” It was admirable in its own messed up way how blind Anjira could be to her own mistakes. She could fuck her hund, but talking about butts with others was too much. 

“I didn’t tell you to slow down! I said you can’t cum. That doesn’t mean you need to change to snail pace.” It was common for her to give Luc such unreasonable orders, so why assume she wouldn’t do it during sex too? The fox chuckled when he asked if he was hurting her. “It doesn’t hurt. Not seriously. It’s the good kind of pain, kind of like a tingling feeling.” If they had been facing one another she would have gladly let Luc know with personal experience how it felt. 

You are really giving this your all? Or was he overly experimental? It didn’t really matter. Anjira tilted her head to the side. “Forget the shoulder. Focus on the neck.” The woman instructed him as she pushed her rear against the boy’s pelvis.

Too young to talk about asses, but apparently not too young to have sex? There was unreasonable moments, and then there was downright contradictory ones like right now. Still, Lucas knew it was best to not answer the why of it, especially when it involved a female Zeron teacher at school. She worked in one of the other Night Hunter divisions, but also rotated out with other Zerons to take a more teaching role for students. 

"D-don't slow down? I'll try not to then... But I might have to slow down so I don't release anything too fast..." Not that he would probably be able to, since she got him releasing something earlier. Still, these feelings were more intense and thus, more liable to get him to do things he didn't expect to.

"So you like it...?" Lucas was ecstatic to find out none of these things bothered her, and that she actually seemed to enjoy them. Her breasts were too fun for him to ignore, so his hands continued to knead and squeeze them as much as they could. However, when she told him to forget her shoulder to focus on her neck, he nodded. "Okay then!" With new direction and guidance, the young redhead put his lips on her neck and began to suck gently for a moment, before running his tongue along the softer flesh. There was a part he managed to feel her pulse against his tongue, so he started to focus there, all while his hips rolled and bounced against hers.

Anjira didn’t say anything, but Luc had been living long enough with the charite to know the angry tail flicking told she wasn’t happy hearing he might have to slow down. Stupid men! How hard could it keep from cumming?! All they had to do was stay hard and do their job. It wasn’t that difficult. This wasn’t rocket science. 

When Lucas asked her if she liked it, the only answer he got was a nod of head, which was easy to miss. Anjira could feel how the hund’s fingers were making the most of the chance to play with her breasts. If there was something she didn’t like it was outweighed by everything that was to her liking. Luc could hear a pleased sigh when his lips roamed on the fox’s neck, which was one of her sensitive spots.

Her fingers circled around the clit faster, her breathing was becoming more of panting. Each thrust was driving her towards the edge and Luc fastened the progress by squeezing, kneading and pinching her chest. Luc’s pelvis felt a bit boney as it collided with her firm ass. As he could feel her pulse on her neck, the boy could feel how fast her heart was beating. Anjira liked oral, but it felt like something important was missing if she didn’t get dick after it. This time it was questionable if what Luc had qualified as a dick, but it was enough to make her cum.  

When the charite orgasmed she made a strange moan that didn’t sound human. It sounded more like her, a mix of a human and something else, something foxy. Luc could feel her pussy contracting around his little penis, sucking and milking it as the wave of pleasure made the woman’s body tense up and tremble. 

Uh-ph, the way her tail moved was usually an indicator of how she felt, and just like earlier when she came back following her failed date, it flicked like it was annoyed. He could only imagine he said something Anjira didn't like... He wasn't sure how to make up for it, but she seemed displeased with the idea of him slowing down, so he just had to try to keep a quick pace... But also avoid cumming before she did. Something that wouldn't be easy because he felt that familiar sensation like earlier.

The redhead couldn't talk as his lips roamed and traveled her neck, licking and sucking where he could, but one thing that was noticeable was that he didn't bite. He knew she bit him, but he was more concerned about doing it to her because he didn't know where it stopped being bad and where it started being good.

His hands pulled back against her breasts, holding them up against her body as he pulled himself closer, driving his dick inside as deep as he could. Her inner muscles squeezed on him in ways he remembered them doing to his tongue, except he could feel them even easier now that his cock was inside of her. "A-Anji, I'm sorry, but I-"

Can't hold back anymore, he was going to say, but suddenly her walls clamped on him as she made weird noises, all the while wringing his cock. Lucas' eyes widened as he cried out her name, burying his face behind her neck as he felt the thick warmth eject from his tip into her inviting depths. The mess was noticeably smaller and lesser than what he released on her hand earlier, but was still obvious enough for her to know the little redhead just blew his load inside the fox woman.

Lucas was stunned in the moment, his arms wrapping around the woman to hug her tightly as his hips didn't stop moving, but slowed down a little so he could catch his breath. "I... Wow, so... This is what it feels like... I can't wait to grow older now..." He mumbled quietly, slowly catching his breath.

When Lucas didn’t stop moving, Anjira pulled away. She sat down and looked at the abandoned bottle like she was considering she would take one more drink, or worse make Luc drink more. Anjira was going to sit there a moment before heading to shower and then bed, but she remembered her hund was still there. 

Right… This was someone she didn’t forget as soon as she closed a door behind her back. Luc would be sharing the house with her for some time. After some pondering the fox pulled the boy to sit against her so she could hug him. “You did well… for someone who has no experience… and whose dick is really small.” It was a completely useless compliment, accompanied by patting Luc’s head. 

Anjira pulled his head against her chest and rested her chin on top of the boy’s head. “I wonder if it gets better when you are older. Why are you looking forward to growing older? You planning on banging half of Casterville?” She would have a problem with that. Luc was her private toy. Not some cheap common property.

They finally separated from one another, and Lucas wasn't sure what was supposed to happen next... But he was feeling hungry, and lightheaded. He was about to get up and wobble away, but found himself being pulled back toward Anjira, who patted his head. "Uh...? Hey, it'll grow one day, just you wait!" Though he appreciated the compliment, complaining about his size when he wasn't an adult felt like such a shallow thing. He grumped about it, but ultimately leaned against her with a sigh.

"I don't want to bang half of Casterville... I don't even know a quarter of Casterville. I just want to bang you more. You know, like one of those couples I see everyday? I bet they get to do it all the time..." He hummed quietly, smiling as he reached up to try playing with her ears. "Like, I bet I'll have a bigger dick by then, and you'll really enjoy it!" Well, if Lucas had to dream, he was gonna dream big, and getting into an arrangement like that with Anjira meant that his dreams didn't get much bigger than that.

I'll probably be even bigger than you, and I can pick you up and everything..." He yawned quietly, making the fact his stomach just growled. 

“Yea. Sure you will.” She didn’t sound convinced at all when Luc said it would grow. “One of couples…? We really need to talk about your school and the people you hang out with more. The more you say, the more suspicious it all starts to sound. I pay a lot to have you in that school and it sounds like it’s just a weird bandfest disguised as a school.” As a general of the city she should know if there were such institutes. In reality Anjira doubted it was like it sounded. Luc was just wording things poorly.

“Hmhm… There is always hoping.” If you think I’m going to wait years for you to grow a proper dick, you are badly mistaken, the fox thought. 

Jeez… I’m doing something nice for you and you have the nerve to yawn at me! “How can you be hungry when you just had something to eat?” Anjira pondered aloud. She didn’t let him touch her ears because his hands were dirty and he would get her ears dirty too. The charite shoved him away and stood up. “Go eat and then to sleep. Good night.” 

All men are the same. I thought this would be somewhat special event in your life, but… fuck it! What was I even expecting? They are all the same, no matter how old or young they are. No need to make a number out of this. I got what I wanted and that’s it. 

"Um, you do understand I meant people outside the school, not in it, right...?" Lucas couldn't help but ask as it seemed like Anjira was suspicious of something. "I think you just got the wrong idea from what I said..." He frowned, moving his hand to his face to rub. He wasn't sure how he was supposed to word it, although it usually didn't matter how as the fox seemed to have paranoid thoughts no matter what sequence of words escaped his lips.

However, he wasn't sure what happened after a few moments as she pushed him to the aide on the couch and got up, seemingly annoyed. "Hey, what happened...? Why did you go and do that?" Lucas grumbled, righting himself and standing up, somewhat shakily as he wasn't ready for the awkward lack of balance due to a skewed equilibrium from ingesting too much alcohol. "I don't know why I suddenly got hungry, it just happened! Is it wrong to feel hungry after doing all this? You're supposed to be the adult here, and I don't know how all this works... What did I do wrong?"

She was always a rollercoaster of issues and emotions, but now felt especially bad when she expected him to suddenly know things without any answers or explanations.

Lucas was more right than he guessed when he said she should be the adult here. If she was a responsible adult she would answer all the questions he had and tell why things happened and what he was expected to do, but if Anjira was a responsible adult they wouldn’t have done this in the first place. 

The hund asked what he did wrong. If Anjira had answered to him honestly she would have told him she wanted to cuddle and she had thought that would be something Luc wanted too, because if she had been in his shoes, she would have wanted some affection. But the hund seemed indifferent about cuddling right now and Anjira wasn’t going to show weakness in front of him by saying she wanted to do something as pitiful as cuddling. So she couldn’t give him the right answer and every time she was trying to hide her normal emotions, she hid behind aggressive behavior.

“We are done. That’s what happened! What more do you want? A grade? A parrot badge? I got what I wanted and now I want to go to sleep. It has been a long day. If you want to stay up late, that’s your business. Just don’t make noise so I can sleep. You asked me to touch you and I touched you plenty. Stop being such a nuisance and let me be at peace!”  

As per the norm, it seemed something was wrong with Anjira... And as per the norm, she was as liable to tell him as she was liable to be nice to him every day. He expected she was just going to be defensive, but she didn't even bother to tell him what was wrong.

"Stupid Anji, you're always throwing temper tantrums for the dumbest things, and I'm supposed to be the young one here!" Lucas grumbled, stumbling forward and kicking the table by accident as he forgot how close it was. He winced and rubbed his ankle, before he stumbled to the side and moved after the fox. "You had plenty of time to be at peace before you did all those things with me! I didn't ask you for a grade, I want to know why you feel all grumpy when you're supposed to be feeling better!"

He reached out to wrap his arms around the vixen from behind, faceplanting against her backside. "Why are you so hardheaded? You never talk to me about important things, I feel like i'm just baggage to you... So why don't you just drop me off at an orphanage or something if you're just going to treat me like I'm just there?"

Calling her stupid made the fox narrow her eyes and turn around to walk away. It was a better option than the other one that came to her mind. She didn’t want to open up and the more Luc tried to make her give him answers, the more annoyed she became. 

“Important things? Is sex education an important thing? I will tell you all about it when you are 18. Of course you feel like baggage because you are so annoying! You are impossible! You want attention and praises all the time! No one has the energy to give you as much attention as you want. You are needy and you get in that depressed mood as soon as you don’t get your attention.”

“You get on my nerves, yet I keep you here. You should be smart enough to understand you mean something to me if I’m willing to put up with someone as clingy as you.” Anjira sighed and looked down at the hands that were holding her. You are a confusing creature. Why do you want my acceptance so badly? There must be something wrong with your head. 

“Luc… It’s rude to cum and go to eat after. It happens a lot, but it’s still rude. I’m not interested in teaching you the proper after sex etiquette right now. Maybe later. I don’t really care what you do afterwards. I’m dirty and I want to go to a shower, so was there anything else you wanted to say?” She didn’t act like someone who didn’t care. As some kind of gesture of making peace between them the woman touched his hands and patted them gently.    

"It's one of them, but not the only one... " Well, what did she expect? Besides their caretaker, she was the only other person in the house, so of course he would solicit her company more than anyone else. Even if there was usually abuse involved rather than anything good. Rarely did she seem to do nice things. "How are you any different? You got in a needy, depressive mood when you got home too, you know. Then when I gave you attention, your mood improved a little..." Though their circumstances were different, things felt similar enough to the young male to make the notion.

"How smart do I need to be to see it when you usually lock me in the basement or the cupboard...?" Her idea of dealing with his clinginess was often to just lock him somewhere he couldn't bother her, so telling him he must have meant something to her meant absolutely nothing when she didn't often treat him like someone who meant something to her. Again, he was just 'there'. 

Finally, however, she made a choice to say something. Lucas breathed a quiet sigh... He couldn't understand adult mood swings, or how someone like her could be more difficult to deal with than any of the students in his class. "Anything else I wanted to say? W-well... Two things, maybe. First... I'm sorry. I didn't know about that rule, or any etiquette in dealing with sex. Second... Um... C-can I shower with you?" It was a long shot, and honestly he just expected her to tell him no... Especially when he wasn't sure if this was possible now. He vaguely remembered bathing with her in his earlier years, but those were short and didn't amount to anything, but here... 

Maybe he could help her rinse in the shower, and they could try connecting a bit there.  

“Fine! Be stupid then! You are stupid when you can’t understand that life has its ups and downs. Just because I care for you it doesn’t mean I will put up with every stupid thing you do. If you do wrong, you get punished. Stupid! You think giving you a punishment will erase everything good I have done for you? Or doing one good deed will make everything bad go away? It doesn’t work like that.”

“It doesn’t matter. I’m not angry about it.” Lies. His mistake was exactly what made her mood swing from one end to another. Anjira turned around and hugged her hund. She brushed his hair out of the way and planted a little kiss on his forehead. “I want to shower alone. I’m not mad at you, so stop being so clingy. You are going to get on my nerves if you keep pestering me when I want to go to sleep. You should eat and go to sleep too. Eat lightly. You are going to feel terrible tomorrow and everything you eat might come out, one way or another. So you should rest now while you can.”

Anjira wanted to be alone, but as Luc was acting like a dog hanging on the sleeve of her pants, she thought she should throw him a bone. “I have a day off tomorrow. We could watch a movie and just relax? I’m feeling too tired to brush my tail properly tonight, so you could do it tomorrow. If you promise not to throw up on it if you begin feeling sick.”

Anjira wasted no time in paying hostility back with hostility, something Lucas expected after years of living with her. In hindsight, she was well within her right to end his life here and any other time they argued, and she never did. Whether this was her idea of mercy, or she simply couldn't bring herself to do it, he didn't know. But he figured he'd let her vent her anger just a little, because soon after, she switched from being aggressive to at least being civil.

'Not angry about it, you've always been a bad liar...' Lucas sighed quietly when she said that, but let it go as she hugged him. This is how it always went, hostility, then neutrality, then kindness, then back to hostility. "I understand... Alright, alright, you can have your space. I'll make something small to eat then..." He wasn't sure why eating light made sense at first, until she mentioned him possibly feeling bad tomorrow. The drinks... He'd forgotten about them, and didn't realize the effects could last that long.

As he moved to shuffle away, he stopped as she mentioned having a day off tomorrow. He looked back and smiled slightly, feeling that would be acceptable enough. "A movie? That sounds good... A-and I'd love to brush your tail! I promise I won't do anything to it!" It was certainly a quick way to get to his heart, as he enjoyed tending to her animal aspects. However, right now food was a higher priority for him, and the woman wanted to shower, so there was nothing left to do now but let each take care of their own business.

"Well... Enjoy your shower and your sleep then, Anji. I'll go eat-" He stumbled and put his hand out to support against the wall, shaking his head, before standing upright. "G-go eat now... Good night." There was nothing else he could say right now in the moment, as the fox wanted her space, and he needed his food. She was right, he annoyed her long enough tonight. 

Finally Lucas was willing to let her be. She liked that her hund was so persistent and he didn’t give up as soon as something didn’t work out on the first try, but hell! It could be annoying at times! As she watched the boy walk and stumble she wondered if she should go with him and look after him… but how bad could it be? Luc drank only half of the glass. One full glass at most! He should be fine. In reality the charite didn’t have the faintest idea how strong alcohol could affect someone so young and small. 

“Good night, Luc.”

She would pick him up and take to his bed if he was lying on the floor in the morning. Anjira thought that would be good enough. It would be a good learning experience for Luc. He had to learn not to drink too much. Anjira conveniently ignored the fact that the only reason the redhead drank was because he made him do so and the even worse sins. 

The fox took a shower and crawled in her bed. She slept peacefully through the night like she had nothing bad. When the morning came, it came with a hangover, but she was quite used to that thumping headache. As she rummaged through her nightstand’s drawer she remembered what she had done…

Oh shit! Okay… I might have done something wrong. I probably should have waited at least two years or so before having sex with Luc. Well… fuck! There was no way to make it go away. What was done was done. She couldn’t keep on doing that! It was wrong. Even by her standards. 

Anjira was awfully reluctant to meet Lucas in the morning, but when she spoke with him she understood his memories of the last night were hazy at the best. He had forgotten what they had done? Hm… Maybe there were gods after all and this was a blessing?

The redhead managed to stumble his way back to the kitchen, trying to focus and remember where to find the bread. He could find Anjira like a bloodhound despite his present state, but gods help him if he couldn't muster up the train of thought to remember which pantry had the bread. Over the course of fifteen minutes, Lucas eventually found his target and made a little sandwich or two to eat before he planned to go to bed...

... Except 'bed' in this case, happened to be the dining room table, pushing the plate aside and resting his face upon the surface. With nothing to draw out and use any more energy available to him, he simply crashed and burned and would deal with the aftermath in the morning.

However, it was a surprise for him to wake up and find himself... Well, in his bed. He looked at the ceiling, sitting upright and immediately wincing as his head felt like it was pounding. "Ugh... W-what happened...?" He asked to no one in particular. His stomach didn't quite feel well, but his head felt even worse. He remembered staying up, and... Anjira came home early at least, in a foul mood, then... She gave him a drink?

Ugh... Now he remembered why his head hurt now. That stupid drink must have done it. Slowly, he stumbled out of bed and went to handle his morning routine, but when he went to go find Anjira, she seemed... Off. However, Lucas grumbling at her for giving him drinks seemed to change things when she asked him if he could remember anything else. Between the head pain, the foggy memory, and his stomach feeling troubled, he couldn't even remember how he managed to make it to bed, and... For some reason, she seemed fine again. 

Well, whatever... Maybe whatever happened last night wouldn't happen again.