DOOM - DOOM Gal: Killing machine, breeding sow and titanic cocks addict - [JennyDK & Blitz69]

Roleplay between: @JennyDK and @Blitz69

Overall premise:
Starting with the humans' base on Mars, demons have sought out to conquer, corrupt and rule all of the universe. Portals showed up on the far away planet as a result of the human scientists messing with technology and knowledge that would be better of left alone. As the place was not really meant to be a base for military, their security was small and mainly meant to keep order among the people living there. So they were easy prey for the many demons that flooded in and began to wreck havoc. The base and planet soon was in their hands and the next target was the green planet: Earth itself.

However, a top secret project was been sealed away in a heavily fortified base on Earth, which is where someone simply nicknamed "DOOM gal", has been cryostatically frozen until needed. The mayhem and chaos unfolding here, however, shortcircuited things and made her wake up much earlier and she has one clear goal in mind: To eradicate the threat of the demons and retake both places for humanity!

-------------------------------------------------

The metal-like sarcophagus opens up, defrosting the human warrior in a matter of seconds. She rises out from it immediately as soon as her body is able to move. The room she is in, is small and has nothing more than what she lay in, along with a terminal station nearby, that is on the fritz. Once out on her feet again, she looks towards the door, which is left half way open. She makes her way outside of it and comes into another small room, which has a few cabinets in it. In there, she finds a few basic weapons, like a pistol and machine gun, which she grabs and makes ready to use, if needed. The only way out, is another door, which she quickly goes through, not sure what to expect, but damned sure to do something....

large.8dd7babec61b26f2edf4e0eadd14acdf.jlarge.068cebe53716c93cac9e902656d4f4d0.p

• Love 1

• 2 months later...

As Doomgal went through another door, she was greeted by the sight of plated high-tech yet erotic and revealing green armor. If the formally frozen soldiers decide to don the very revealing plated power armor and exit out of the room, she would see a horrifying sight, a ruined facility that used to be the pinnacle of technology that studied the energy of hell that was pose to be Humanity salvation but now just a hollowed shell of it former glory with walls covered in blood and gore, sparking wiring falling from the roof and wear, tears and explosion everywhere, but what makes the sight truly horrifying is the beings roaming the facility, demon-possessed corpses staggering around in groups like a hoard of zombies and demons themselves, from the small and simple fire chucking imps to the talk brutes that are the Hellknights. 

Edited by Blitz69

DOOM Gal's body and mind quickly recover from the cryostasis state she was just in and is quickly able to orient herself and make her way forward. The giant techie double doors slide open and hallways full of gross and demonic beings seems to wander around, many of them seemingly mindless. The woman sees a gun cabinet close to where she is and all standing in the way is a single zombie-like demon. Her body is very much a highly deadly weapon on its own, so she rushes close and then circle kicks the thing, making its head spin around and break its neck, causing to die instantly. Then she opens the gun locker and picks out a few weapons. What follows next is one long run towards the nearest exit she can find. More and more lower tier demons litter the way there and causes her to have to slow down a bit as she disposes of them little by little. She makes no effort to be subtle or stealthy as she mows down the enemies in her way. Bodies fly around and fall over as she puts many bullets in their bodies, not intending to spare any ammunition on these foul creatures. Then she finally reaches a door out and thankfully it still works. Once she opens it, she is met with the sight of this huge military base in total disarray and destruction with demons of various size causing havoc. Among these are some that stand out in very obvious ways. DOOM gal does not know it, but the ones drawing her attention are the Titans. Demons so huge and massive that their cocks are easily the size of earthly mountains. She cannot help but stare hard and heavily as they make short work of lesser demons. Observing them makes her think and conclude that they might be on the side of humanity as they also save several groups of fleeing humans. She yells from where she stands."HEY! YOU THERE! COULD YOU USE A HAND?", she shouts. hoping to be heard.

• 3 months later...

The Titans let out low annoyed growls as they stomped and crushed any demons in their way crushing them like bugs and occasionally swatting any flying demons like gnats with their free hands, then the voice calling out to them, the Titans looked around with confusion as they held the terrified humans that were safe in their hands, then finally finding who the voice belong to, the Massive demon merely raised a brow before setting aside the humans that were within his hand somewhere safe letting them flee as the massive demon focus was mainly on the beauty before Speaking.

"No we don't, not with mere insects like these, they are mere insignificant gnats compared to me and my brethren might."

the demon then knelt and dug his hand into the ground before scooping up the ground The Doom gal was standing and lifted her to face level and spoke with an amused tone.

"Though you could answer our inquiry human, who are you, and what is your purpose for approaching us, normally you mortals run away at the mere sight of me and my kind even after helping them, what makes you different hmm?"

DOOM Gal watches them take care of the lesser demons as if they were swatting flies or squashing mere bugs. Of course, these are the smallest of minions, but the hordes of Hell has much more imposing threats, even to these demons. She shows no signs of fear or terror, even as the very ground she stands on, is ripped up and it is lifted up very high so the titans can now see eye to eye with her. On the way up there, she is basically given the "elevator view" of their huge and thick demonic cocks, which all are at least the size of the tallest of mountains on Earth. For now, her face is mostly hidden behind her visor, but her ample womanly assets are easy to spot for sure and wobble and jiggle greatly as things move around like that."I am the DOOM Slayer. I was made and trained and modified to kill great threats. You seem to kill your fellow demons. How come? What do you seek to do? As for not fleeing...I literally cannot feel fear", she answers back, For now, she keeps her double barreled shotgun hanging by her side in an non-aggressive manner.

• 3 months later...

the massive mountain of a demon couldnt help but openly ogle her busty asset, licking their lips for a moment before letting out a rumbling chuckle that sounded like earthquake as he began to answer the Doom slayer question with a mused toothy grin.

"Well to answer your question doom slayer, we killed those gnats because those pathetic excuse of demons want to control us, our stature aren't for show, Me and my brethren are far older and wiser than the rest of those upstarts, they want a endless conquest for war and bloodshed, but me and my brethren just want peace and quiet as we had out fair share of bloodshed you see. me and my brethren have lost many of our brothers in the past when we we're align with the forces of doom, the Numbers you see here is the last of the titans you see is all is left of the titans, we just to live the rest of our lives in peace and recuperate our numbers."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up