Landlord Has Come To Collect His Due

The basic premise I want to play here is that your dad has fallen behind on the rent, and when the landlord came to pick up the money he's owed your dad offers you to him in exchange for that months payment. Where we go from there is up to you. You could begrudgingly go along with this, or you can fight back the whole way through. This could be the first time this happens or this could be the 3rd or 4th time it's come to this. We can work out the specifics in EcchiTexts.

Sounds like a promising start. Dad has never considered me as anything more than an 8-year-old inconvenience. It's time for me to start earning my keep. This is the first time he's ever done this, and I reluctantly go along with the manager not knowing what's going to happen. However when I know it's going to happen I struggle and squirt and try to get away. Absolutely unwilling!!  Just you are there more? I hope you have something more than just a straight rape. 

Well sorta what i have in mind is a man that has a mean sadistic bent.  His primary objective, to make his victim suffer!!  Special attention for the stud that commands a group.  Creative torture is what I am lookin for, along with predicament bondage.  What can you do with an 8 year old Asian/African American girl?

Use your most perverted imagination!!  

That certainly works for me. Looking for interesting ways to emotionally and physically hurt someone is half the fun of these kinds of scenarios.

I'm ready to go whenever you are, so you can message me when you're ready to start as well (unless you would prefer to do this publicly, in which case we can do it here)

A bit of a technical question. Sorry to sound so basic but I am a little confused. It seems that there are two methods of contact. There's notifications and then there's ecchitexts. It sounds like what you just said is that one is private and the other can be seen by all. Could you please help clear that up?  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up