Character Auction AUCTION

Welcome to the character auction thread. What you are bidding on is a roleplay with the linked character.

AUCTION RULES
We will auction off the characters in the order they were created.
Each auction will last for 7 days.
Please use this thread for bidding only. If you want to discussed the auction, please do so in the Character Auction DISCUSSION thread.
Please put the name of the Character you are bidding on at the top of your post.
Put how many EcchiCredits you are bidding on the next line.
Do NOT edit your post to increase your bid, simply post again.
EcchiCredits paid for characters will be split between the Tell Me a Story prize coffers and the character's creator. 25% to the club and 75% to the author.
The Tell Me a Story group, its members, owners, leaders, and/or moderators, as well as EcchicDreams site admins/moderators are not responsible if you don't get paid, or if you pay and don't get a story. Report it to Group Owner/Leaders/Moderators and we'll let the WINNER/PLAYER that didn't follow the rules know that they can't enter another character or bid on one.

RULES FOR ROLEPLAYS WITH CHARACTERS WON
WINNER pays PLAYER the amount of highest bid. If no payment is made within 5 days, WINNER is disqualified and next highest bidder wins. This  process continues until someone pays.
The buyer and author may elect to play in a forum the staff will create for them under Tell Me a Story. If you both agree to it, the buyer will get a full refund on the winning bid and the author will get 5% of the purchase price added to their payment.
We encourage everyone to play in public - the whole experiment is a community event and we'd all love to see what you all come up with.
Buyers, please reach out to your author by EcchiText to discuss and kinks, limits or other details. Please be respectful of your partner. It may be worth reaching out to a seller before bidding to discuss any boundaries they have on their character or writing.
Both people should be committed to a minimum of 7 posts each - one every 24 hours each for a week. We understand life happens, please communicate with each other. You don't have to stop. We love telenovelas and soap operas, so please, if you're enjoying it continue.
Disputes should be addressed to IsabellaRose, Starcry or WritesNaughtyStories. If we cannot resolve the issue we will involve the site admins.

Ishmael Laethalseer by Starcry
Amare by Aura
Messalina by Gangsta Moll
Lannosea by WritesNaughtyStories
Chubeljin by Elesa
Willow "Willie Widget" Fairchild by IsabellaRose. Will be written by WritesNaughtyStories.

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories
Added links

• 4 weeks later...

All right, kids. Here's my plan for this -  I still think it's a great idea - I'm taking the auction over to Public RP. I'd like to link to the characters here, but I think things will work better if I copy them over.

I'm going to try to run it like I did my Hallowe'en party last year, just open it to everyone and see what happens. I'll have the initial post with each character in a spoiler tag, dressed up as the auction catalog. Anyone have any additional thoughts?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

Shit. First problem. What are we actually bidding? EcchiCredits? Are we actually going to collect them? If so what are we doing with them?

Bidding EcchiCredits, paid to the person who will be playing the character being auctioned off. That person keeps them minus our 10% club commission, which is to be paid to IsabellaRose, since we can't setup a separate club account. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gangsta Moll said:

I bid 1000 credits (if I have them ... how do I find out?)

It's displayed on your Profile page. To get to your Profile page:

1. click the words "EcchiDreams" in the top left of any page to get to the EcchiDreams home page.
  2. On the EcchiDreams home page, click on your name right under "EcchiDreams", which should drop down a menu. Click Profile in the menu to get to your Profile page.

On your Profile page you should see a bar with your info that looks like the image below (but with your info instead of mine)

m7SZuxda_o.png

16 minutes ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

Shit. First problem. What are we actually bidding? EcchiCredits? Are we actually going to collect them? If so what are we doing with them?

I'm more interested in what we are doing with the characters ... 😉

1 minute ago, IsabellaRose said:

It's displayed on your Profile page. To get to your Profile page:

1. click the words "EcchiDreams" in the top left of any page to get to the EcchiDreams home page.
  2. On the EcchiDreams home page, click on your name right under "EcchiDreams", which should drop down a menu. Click Profile in the menu to get to your Profile page.

On your Profile page you should see a bar with your info that looks like the image below (but with your info instead of mine)

m7SZuxda_o.png

I have 17,000 so I'm in...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I post here just in case since this seems to be the whole ooc thread for this. Is it, uhhh, too late to post a character for this auction? Just thought I'd try this. I read the other thread, praising the reliability of writers and I know I am pretty reliable myself so there wouldn't be any problems on my side. I could propose a character of mine with their backstory and let it play out.

I know, lol. I've said this before. I'm a good observer who can usually assess a situation pretty well. This is why it wasn't really of a big surprise to me. Anyway, I just thought I'd try and participate into it and yes, potentially bid on someone to have some action going. I really do wish there was more activity going on but something has been going on around here for a while...

Where should I make a character with all of the data that I saw in the character list (Bio, backstory etc), if I decided to do it? The other thread seems to be made for RP more.

Edited by Goddess Aurora

Interesting. I was so confused since there seems to be 3 places for this auction now. Or was. Actually am not sure how these threads work. There is here... and there. And the actual auction happens in Public roleplay apparently. (I literally JUST realized, not even joking.) Trying not to lose myself in these threads. Good observer or not, my memory sometimes can't keep up. 🤣