Midnight Lounge

eTUpKQP.jpg

Lewd and Wholesome RP are allowed in this area. Lewd and wholesome may include flirting, teasing, kissing and cuddling and any mild non-sexual activity in the public area. ERP and Sex is NOW allowed.

If you are a midnighter and wishes to have a one on one or an exclusive group in Midnight Lounge, you are free to make a new topic 
Please use this format:

[Midnight Lounge (Your Name x Name of Partner) ]

Edited by adonia
ERP is now allowed in the Midnight Lounge

The Midnight Lounge was a nice place to relax with its ambience of soft light and music. Within the area was a kitsune woman or otherwise defined, a fox woman, named Arish. Humanoid in appearance, she was different from the common humans. In her case, she had fox ears on her blonde haired head and a fluffy tail well fit within a hole of her uniquely tailored maid dress. Wearing fishnets legwears under her short skirt, she simply walked barefoot otherwise on the soft carpets of the bedroom she was attending to while nobody had arrived yet. Her job as a maid of the Midnight Club was to clean and prepare the room for the future visitors and customers. Making the beds and setting the pillows, making sure the ambience was perfect and that the room was spotless. All of it was part of her tasks that she was happy to do with a smile. When she was done with a room, she put any dirty sheet away to be cleaned.

When preparations were over and the room was set, Arish allowed herself a small break on a bed. Of course, work was not over yet. Someone required to welcome customers of the lounge and it was up to her to do so. After taking a moment for herself, she nodded to herself and stood up then did a last turn around the lounge to make sure everything was ready. Satisfied with her work, Arish finally headed to the entrance of the lounge and did a last check on her dress before she stood still but in a relaxed manner. The amber eyes of the fox woman kept watch, observing the surrounding calmly while she waited for customers to arrive, her hands gently placed down in front of her, one hand onto the other together.

Edited by Sera

As soon as the sun has set. The Midnight staff gets to work in the club house. Adonia Lyka was in the storage room of the midnight lounge. She was doing an inventory count of the bed sheets, pillows and all other supplies needed for the lounge as the rest of the staff gets to prepare for midnight before they have their soft opening. Adonia took most of the responsibilities hands on at the start up. The initial stage in any business is always the most crucial. Of course, she wouldn't open the club house if she will just do everything on her own. Thanks to the job applicants who will work as the Midnight staff. Because of them, she is more confident as a manager that everything will go well. 

It was getting dark. It was getting late. Midnight was about to start and the club house normally opens around 10:00 in the evening and they still have an hour or less before guest will be coming over. Just right after the kitsune was done tidying up the Midnight lounge and has put everything in place, the manager walked out from the inventory room after doing the accounting and found the diligent kitsune on her post. "Ara~ it's Miss Arish! Pleasant evening to the midnight maid". The pinkette lift the side of her skirt a bit before doing a courtesy bow in her own maid uniform. 

b0144c842af2145547a94bba143a06a8.jpg

Normally the owner or the manager of the establishment should wear something more formal such as a night dress or evening gowns during the soft opening of their very own establishment but Adonia was different, she wanted to work with the new staff and also wore the black and white uniform. More like she also wanted to wear the midnight maid's uniform. "What do you think?" She flaunts her own uniform on the kitsune maid by doing a bit of a slow spin. "I'm looking forward to work with Miss Arish in the clubhouse."

Edited by adonia
  • Love 1

Arish turned around when she had heard the voice. Her ears had twitched beforehand when sounds of steps came from behind her. She knew that she was there in the lounge with her so she was not surprised to see her there. A soft smile drew on her face as Arish looked at the woman. "Miss Lyka.", she simply said and returned the courtesy bow to her in a similar fashion. "Pleasant evening to you as well.", the fox woman said to return the politeness. She respected the owner for her kindness and also for allowing her to work for her. Arish hoped that she would not disappoint her but she was not letting that concern bother her. Adonia did not seem too strict toward her.

The last time Arish saw Adonia, she was sure that she was not wearing this set and seeing her present herself like this felt agreeable. The fox woman thought that she wore it pretty well even but that was expected from the owner of the establishment. When asked about her opinion however, Arish blushed slightly but mostly because Adonia spun for her to see the details of her dress. "It looks very good on you, Miss Lyka.", she could only say. With the woman's words of encouragement, the fox maid smiled again and bowed gently. "Thank you, I will do my best...", she replied, feeling the excitement of the evening to come. Slowly turning around, she stood ready for her task.

With the time being so close to the opening, there was only much to do before customers arrived but Arish was hopeful that everything would go well. It was not her first time doing this but it certainly was the first time she was in such an establishment. The owner being so involved to make her feel welcome left a warmth inside her chest as well. Her head turned gently to look at Adonia again, smiling softly still. "Is there anything you would need of me to do, Miss Lyka?", Arish asked, seeing that the opening was coming soon. If any last minute tasks were to be done, it was better to ask the owner in person before they realize too late that something was not done or finished.

"Come with me for a second Miss Arish." She took the vixen maid by the hand and pulled her a bit towards her. "I'd like to show you the Midnight Private rooms". Adonia smirked seemingly excited about it while leading the way towards the elevator of the lounge while holding the fox maid's hand leaving her no choice but to follow her. "I think you have already made yourself familiar with the club house but we haven't started her staff orientation yet".  The manager chimed gently letting go of her hand to have her personnel ID scanned by the elevator as it automatically moves up to a higher floor. "The club house machineries and equipment can't function without the Midnight card so I would highly advise carrying your personnel card or pioneer card around to move around the premises". She said while recalling giving her two midnight cards to use around the clubhouse.

"Now the club house has four departments". She exclaimed while they can see the moon outside the transparent glass of the elevator. "We have the moon pool as our entrance and front yard". She gestured pointing at the swimming pool and resto bar outside. "We have the Night Bar on the west wing and the Midnight Lounge on this east wing". She narrated before the elevator chimed after they reached the second floor. "The midnight lounge is like an economy lounge and open to general public. However, we might have customer who would prefer to have their own personal bed space or maybe some intimate honeymoon". She said while leading the blonde vixen to the hallways of rooms of the second floor. "This one is called Neon Night". She said while opening a studio type bedroom showing her the neon-themed bedroom. 

GNgMVKa.jpg

"Neon Night is also for made for the young people or what we call the millenials. Some millenials like it bright and colorful thus Neon night was designed for them".  She said while showing her around for a bit letting her notice that the windows are hologram screens that one can shift the view according to preference. "Each room is connected to Elexa the club house AI who can help us in assisting the midnight members. I will introduce her to you in a while as I'm excited to show you the other room". She said while happily pulling the fox woman by the hand again to make her follow her. Adonia was having fun showing Arish around like she was showing a special friend her favorite things or things that makes her happy. "Now this room is the deluxe version so it's bigger than the Neon Night. It's called Enchanted Evening". She said while opening the room to a much dimly lit bed space that would be best for anyone who prefers minimalistic yet elegant design. 
iC5AgNw.jpg

"Enchanted Night are also for Midnight VIPs and Pioneers." She said while smiling at the fox woman. "Since you're a pioneer so this is actually your room, lady vixen". She playfully winked while showing her another perk or privilege of being a Pioneer and First Maid. "What do you think Miss Arish?"

Edited by adonia
  • Love 1

Arish saw her hand held and pulled, making her blush slightly again. She followed her quietly but willingly. Listening to her, she ended nodding to her. "Yes, I did not have the chance to see everything yet.", she replied, holding the woman's hand back. Once Adonia let go to show the cards, the fox maid reached for her pocket to take out two cards as explained by the owner. Looking back to her, she said "I will remember to carry them. In fact, I try to keep them on myself at all times." These cards were very important and at least one of them was practically required to go around as she need needed, as part of her job in the clubhouse. Carefully, Arish put the cards back on herself where she could reach them later.

Admiring the view, the vixen listened to the owner and took mental notes of what was explained to her. Taking care of the lounge was a thing but she had more work ahead of her with different places. Once the elevator arrives, Arish followed quietly again. Her eyes brightened when she had a gaze of the Neon Night though it wasn't the mood she was used to. Brighter but nonetheless a good room for pleasant times. Her eyes stopped on the windows but also on the rest of the room as she listened to the explanations about the AI. "Amazing...", she muttered with a little awe. This system was new to her but the fox woman knew that it existed to help, Adonia's explanations being clear enough for her to understand.

When her hand was pulled again, she followed and left this sight to listen to her maid owner again. The Deluxe room was next on the list. Enchanted evening or so they were called. This time, some joy sparked in Arish's eyes as she liked the mood of the room already. It was perfect in many ways but and when Adonia told her that this would be her room, a look of surprise turned to her, staring for a second before she forced herself to recover. "My room, Miss Lyka?", she asked. A question that didn't need an answer that was given. Not only was she able to work here but she also had her private apartment. It was a pretty happy moment for her and, in the emotion, the fox maid came close and gave her new friend a hug. Soon realizing what she was doing, she quickly pulled back however and cleared her voice, looking embarrassed. "I-I am very sorry for this... Thank you, I like it very much.", Arish spoke gently.

Edited by Sera

The manager was taken by surprise when the fox woman suddenly gave her a hug. "I mean you're going to work full time here and maybe on your day offs find time to enjoy the place so where else is better to stay than the club house, right?" She said while patting maid vixen on the back before she pulls back. Adonia chuckled when she apologized that she can't help but gave her a gentle pat between those perky fox ears. "I may be the owner of the club but it doesn't mean we can't hug or be like working buddies~". She said before playfully giving her side a sudden maid bump so that she won't be embarrassed around her anymore.

"Now let me introduce you to our AI friend". She said while pulling out her midnight card as she pressed a button on it so that the card would defy gravity as Adonia left it floating mid air. "Elexa introduce yourself to Miss Arish". Adonia commanded before a female artificial intelligence pixelated and was projected from the floating midnight card. 

4LXsvm4.png"Greetings Miss Arish, I am Elexa, the Midnight AI. Nice to meet you!"
"Now Elexa here can change your room's windows panel to any scene you want. May it be beach view, sunrise at midnight, or the blue skies. Adonia exclaimed while Elexa fluctuates as a hologram representation of a robotic woman. "Either of your midnight cards has an Elexa feature". She exclaimed while Elexa awaits of the owner's next command. "Now, Elexa can be activated by voice command only by the voices she recognize or those who have their voices registered in the Midnight cards." She explained further. "You can register your voice to both of your cards anytime so that whenever you call out Elexa's name she will show herself from either of your cards!". She merrily said with arms stretched up and wide like she just showed the blonde vixen some brilliant magic trick or her greatest invention of all time. She felt really good having a nice friend or a working buddy to hear her showcases or brags and maybe sometimes rants about the clubhouse. "Now one of your job as the midnight maid is to introduce Elexa to the new midnighters and members". She said while turning off Elexa by pressing the button on the card. "I'll give the manual of what Elexa can do to the Midnight staff later and our task is to inform and teach the newcomers about it." The maid owner said before having her vengeful hug to the fox woman. "This would be so much fun, I'm really looking forward to see how the club will spend its fourth night of opening!" She said while squeezing the midnight vixen in a tight and girlie hug.

Edited by adonia
  • Love 1

Arish enjoyed the patting a little and softened slightly as it went, nodding calmly to what Adonia was telling her. Her accepting her hug made her feel a little better as well. The bump even made her smile. Afterward, came something a little more serious as she was introduced the AI in a fancy manner. The holographic presence amazed the fox maid but she watched her carefully and listened to the explanations. Turning to her friend, she said "I didn't know we had something like this. I mean, someone like her. This is very impressive." She thought about the rest of the explanations then gave a nod. "I will try my best to remember but I have never had an AI before. It looks simple, though.", she told her, mustering the confidence to remember for later. As Arish tried to take it all in, she was the one surprised by a hug from the owner this time. "I'm looking forward to it as well, Miss Lyka.", she stated while blushing from the tight hug that she shares politely with Adonia. "I didn't know there was so much to it but I will not disappoint you. Should I return to the lounge to welcome our customers?", the vixen continued and asked, taking a last look around to memorize it before setting her eyes on her friend again, wondering if there was any more to see or do before the opening.

"Opft yes yes please do!" She forgot that it's almost 10:00 pm and they are about to open that she released the fox woman from her tight and warm embrace. "If you have any questions or concerns you can always message me in our personnel group chat or privately~".  She whispered the last word teasingly before giggling as the maid vixen has to return to her post on the Midnight Lounge. "I'll see yah around Miss Arish and keep up the sexy work!!" She happily said before showing that cheerleading pose as they have to part ways for their work in the club house.

"Now where was I?! Ah yes Elexa!" Adonia summoned the AI hologram again as Elexa appeared from the card she attached on her right chest. "Remind me to give out the pioneer cards to the pioneer batch later and ....." Adonia's continued to give out commands as her voice fades out when headed over to check the midnight bar.

Arish moved away and nodded to Adonia's explanations, not minding the teasing too much. She knew what she had gotten herself into, hence the way she was dressed. After the encouragements, the vixen took a last look around, remembering where to find her own room, then left it to head back to the elevator while taking her Midnight card to access it. That was it. The main introduction was done and the evening was about to begin. Arish felt both excitement and joy as to what was coming. She felt like she could be herself in this place but she wasn't going to relax too soon. Next part of her day was to welcome customers and see how well that would go. The opening was right around the corner, now. There was no more time to lose.

Having returned inside the elevator, the fox maid made her way below and back toward the Lounge. She was not alone inside the establishment, everything was going to be just fine. Spiriting herself up, Arish then awaited the opening for the first customers to come. With the time she took to make her way there, she was right on time. Nothing else needed to be done for now except smiling and being cute. After all, she was going to be one of the first things customers will see. Once again, she stood ready and rested her hands together.

Edited by Sera

• 2 weeks later...

Tom was still feeling good, even several days after finishing his sux-mjnth long project.  It was, after all, the new centerpiece of his museum, and he'd put his heart and soul into it.  As such, he was not so much walking through life as floating, grinning a lot over the accomplishment.  In another few days, representatives of his benefactors would come and see his diorama, and report back on his success.

Until that time, Tom had decided to wander around the Midnight club, to see what else it offered.  Hus encounter with Brielle was amazing and quite memorable, and if that trend were to continue, Tom felt he had little to lose by wandering and seeing the sights of the club.  

Passing through the bar proper, Tom found his way into the clubhouse, and stood to take in the decor, which was just as rich and appealing as the bar's.  Smiling, he let his eyes wander slowly, taking in all the sights.   So amazed at this, Tom didn't initially recognize that there was a girl standing in the room.  He did notice her eventually, though, and offered her a soft, quiet and shy smile.

"Well, hello there."  He said, warmly, his face just a bit on the shy side.  "Is thus your realm?  What happens in here?"

The fox maid who was taking a look at the customers from her side of the club house, noticed the man greeting her. Arish bowed to return the greeting. "Welcome to Midnight Meetings. This realm, as you call it, is where you can find the lounge. Behind me are the open lounge where you may enjoy some time to relax by yourself or with someone.", she started to explain, albeit a little nervously as she tried to remember all of the details to tell a customer who may have these questions, "But if you prefer some more private time instead, you are welcome to visit the Neon Night: Rooms made specifically for personal and intimate needs.", Arish finished or so she believed, smiling to the man she was talking to. "I am here to answer all questions you may have about our services."

Kade was no stranger to the lounge, he'd always tried to make it point to spend sometime, there or at the pool after his shift. The music nice, relaxing a different vibe then the bar he was used to. Kade would take his time making his way deeper into the lounge chatting with the patrons, and employees alike. It was then when seemed to have stumbled onto a conversation that seemed to have recently ended. "If you looking for a nice drink you can alway try the bar too. Not to sound to conceded or anything, but I make sure to stock only the best ingredients,. If you've got any questions feel free to ask. I'm sure I'll be able to satisfy." His eyes would shift to the fox maid the gentleman was speaking to. "That's what we do here isn't it?" He playfully smile at the maid, hoping she'd pick on the fact the he wasn't attempting to directly flirt, just lighten the mood a little. 

Arish turned to the man who arrived and spoke, who happened to be the bartender of the club or one of. She probably had met him only once or twice since her arrival since she had to learn about who she was going to work with. One thing she knew is that he sure was capable of selling his service. Any customers would surely be tempted to try the bar with a speech like this. She knew she would be likely to visit the bar herself when she would be done working. When his eyes moved to her, the fox maid bowed just as she would with any customers or personal but without being too formal about it. "Yes, Mr. Arid. That is correct. It's good to see you here." While she had no interest in men, she still found the smooth talk pleasant and appreciated it just the same. Working along with people like him was something she was thankful for. "Will you be visiting the lounge?", she asked with a smile, unsure if he was on his shift or not but she still felt the need to ask, in case.

Kade couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle as she referred at Mr. Arid though the title did have a certain ring about that did set well on his ears. "Please Arish there is no need to be so formal we're both employed at this same wonderful establishment." Kade would lean against a near by pillar. "It"s always a pleasure see you, particularly when you are on the clock." He gestured to the maid outfit, "Though I'm sure it all attracts a slew of unwanted attention, but it does look good on you." He would push off the wall as he began walk around the lounge, still keeping near her. "I'm thinking about spending a little time in here. If you're free perhaps you'll allow me to pry a little. I'm absolutely dieing to learn more about you."  With a flash of his trademark smile he'd swing a chair around for her. "So how about it, intrested in swapping stories about your past with this drifter?" An eyebrow playfully cocked as he gestured to the seat.

Edited by Dirtydan

Arish managed to show a blush on her cheeks as she was being corrected on her formality. She was still new and adapting to this environment but she liked to be corrected in order to be more comfortable with the way she presented herself. Taking a mental note of calling him by his first name from then on, she nodded in a subtle manner to herself. As she thought she couldn't be more embarrassed, this man seemed to enjoy complimenting her, making her red taint on her cheeks difficult to go away. Her main outfit was particularly chosen by the fox woman to work in this place and Arish wasn't afraid to look sexy and show some skin in a good taste for the pleasure of the sight. Her fishnet thigh highs and otherwise bare feet were a personal choice of hers for both comfort and attractiveness. Her tail seemed to fit into the design perfectly with a bow at its base, above her skirt.

"Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad you like it.", Arish said in response to the compliment about her dress. Then, as Kade walked around the lounge and offered to spend some time with her if she was free, she turned to face his location, looking as if she was thinking. "I have to wait for customers to arrive but in the meantime, I would be glad to entertain you.", she told him politely. There was no harm to share a little time with someone if she was not required right away elsewhere. The fox maid approached when a chair was offered to her then carefully sat there, moving her tail as needed so she is comfortable. "My past is not very exciting, though. Much less exciting than what it is like to be here.", she finally said, looking a little embarrassed about not having much interesting tales or stories to herself if not some events of her life that probably would be boring to hear for most other people.

Edited by Sera

"Lovely" Kade would smile as he pulled a chair around from himself. Kade was much more dressed then Arish, though that was likely becuae they didn't roles here in club. Kade wore sleek well tailored grey button shirt. The sleeves tolled up past his elbows, showing off a his toned forearms, over his shirt a tight fitting black vest, adorned with gold buttons, and  deep blue tie tucked neatly under the vest. As he sat he'd flip out the coat tails of vest, he'd lean back comfortable in the chair folding one leg over the other. His dark pants held in place with a hard leather belt, with a lavish gold buckle. His eyes a similar deep blue to his tie, is gaze almost seemed piercing, if not for his friendly demeanor.

"I'm sure I'm not the only one who likes it." He'd smile as his hands resting in his lap, as spoke. "Of course, once things pick up here I'm sure I'll have to return to my duties aswell. Until then I'm glad you've choose to entertain me" he teased playfully at her choice of words, he knew what she meant but it was still fun to poke a little fun hopefully he wouldn't cross any lines. "That's alright with me few things in the life are as exciting as working her. Though doesn't mean those storied are any less valuable to be told. They all mean something different to those who hear them." He would smile, his thumb lightly rubbing the palm of his hand, he'd grown so accustomed to talking while working it felt strange to talk with nothing in them. "If you'd prefer, I could tell you a little of my life? From my experience people are much more glib when you ask about them first, but for you I'd be happy to go a different route." 

Arish sat there, calmly enjoying the peaceful evening for now, observing the man talking to her. The remark about her clothes and how surely there would be more who would like her look made her smile, with just a little embarrassment. She had signed up for this and she wanted to be attractive anyway with a certain sense of freedom. This much worked well for her so far. Kade's own look looked good to her and she felt that it fitted perfectly for what he was doing in this club. In fact, she had met with more than one stylish people in the club so far and this alone made her want to have her own unique yet stylish look as well. The fox woman was part of the club now and playing the part was part of the fun. Attracting eyes on herself was also part of the job and she did enjoy it.

With his teasing, even Arish knew that her wording could be taken out of context so she saw it as deserved but at least Kade did not make it awkward for her. It encouraged her to perhaps share a small part of her life at the very least. Nothing very exciting but he would know where she comes from. "Well, if you insist... I worked as a maid before I was accepted to work here. Not the kind of work that we do here. It was something more, well, formal. I was good at it and I needed the money. I gained experience out of it but it was not very...", she looked away, searching her words. "...thrilling? And then, I found this club and they offered jobs unlike any that I had seen before. Miss Adonia took me in after I applied and she welcomed me with opened arms. It was very different from what I was used to.", she finally said as her eyes looked back to Kade. There she had done it, telling about herself, hoping that her short story would not bore him anyhow. Regardless, brushing her own skirt with her hands gently, she looked curiously at the man. "What about you, mr~, I mean, Kade? I would not mind listening to your story as well.", Arish politely said, slowly loosening up into her new role.

Edited by Sera

• 2 months later...

Continued from the Midnight Bar

Marcus was certainly... confused.

He felt like he'd have been prepared for vampires or demons, but fox girls was not something he was ready to witness in person. Not just the one, either! He had followed the blonde Rouna from the bar towards what they called the Lounge, which looked less like a lounge and more like a... well, it felt wrong to say "brothel". He'd been in brothels. They weren't so classy, and they also had working girls. The beds weren't all filled up, but the ones that were occupied weren't full of sex. Yes, there was a couple or two clearly allowing their hands to roam and were being a bit risque, but most of those present seemed to be chatting and flirting, just laying on the bed together. It was unlike your typical club in that it was laid back, but it also wasn't sleazy, either.

Yet after observing Rouna's tail and trying to spot any signs of machine manipulation, she had introduced her to yet another woman with fox ears and tail, her eyes shimmering gold in the low light of the club. She was a gorgeous woman whose outfit was closer to the stuff of fantasy, and as such he made sure to play up his observation of her. Not a challenge, he grinned wide, eyes roaming down, then back up, stopping at the breasts, then down once more, back up for another stare into the breasts before finally looking into those golden eyes.

"Nice to meet you, Arish," Marcus said, raising his glass and nodding his head. "Rouna's just showing me around a bit. I gotta say, the beds sure look comfortable." He tilted the drink to his lips, nearly finishing it as his eyes roamed around. "Looks like word is spreading around, too. Business is good, I hope?"

It was subtle, something most would not notice, but his muscles began to relax. If there was something suspiciously supernatural in the city, then fox girl or no, he didn't think this place was a part of it. Not what gave him that vibe of danger, at least. No, these fox girls weren't disguising this place. It was as he saw it. Nonetheless, it was still just... bizarre, and he felt like there could be a chance that trouble could still find its way here somehow.

He wanted to know what he was dealing with.

Edited by Minorikawa

Arish seemed to be happy about the introduction and to see Rouna again. As Marcus spoke, Arish bowed gently. "Welcome to the lounge. You have been in good hands, then. The beds inside this lounge are free for you to use if you wish.", she explained but was then asked about the business. "Ah but we had a few visitors already but with the grand opening being what it is, I believe our patrons found more interest into the bar. I cannot blame them... With words spreading about the club, I am sure we will find more patrons interested in due time.", she said with a gentle smile, moving closer to Rouna and giving her a playful nudge. Rouna seemed to scowl lightly at her. "Not in front of our clients, Arish...", she seemed to scold her, making the gold eyed one blush slightly before both looked to Marcus. "Ahem... As I said, you are free to visit the lounge if you wish. We have relaxing music and drinks as well for you to enjoy as you find satisfaction in the comfort of our beds. If there is anything you wish, please make sure to ask.", she tried to explain while her tail wrapped around Rouna's behind their back, making the one concerned groan lightly but keep a professional look in front of Marcus. "Perhaps I should leave you in the capable hands of our lounge's maid, then.", Rouna spoke afterward but Arish pulled on her hand lightly. "No, you don't. Not after bringing him to me.", her sudden shift in attitude surprised even herself before she tried to regain her composure. "S-sorry. Mister, if you wish...", she offered, putting her hand toward the entrance of the lounge.

The two were polar opposites. Next to Arish, Rouna's smiles and soft tone felt artificial, practiced, intended to provide comfort rather than reflect the true feelings of the woman herself. Not that she seemed like she was lying. More hiding something. Her love of this establishment shone, but now that he saw her beside Arish, he could easily summarize her as "the responsible one". Compared to Arish, at least. "Serious" was perhaps the better descriptor, as his eyes watched as Arish's tail broke any professional decorum and played with Rouna's own.

The smile and chuckle that emerged from him wasn't artificial. The pair were definitely charming, and he felt his guard dropping further. He nodded to Arish as she gestured towards the lounge entrance, taking a few steps forward. "A good lay down in one of those comfortable beds does seem like a great idea," Marcus said, lifting the glass to his lips. Only a few more drips of whiskey flowed into his mouth, causing him to raise his eyebrows and look at the now empty receptacle. "I could also use a top off? Do either of you take care of that, or...?" He raised the glass to them and shook it, demonstrating its absence of alcohol.

Rouna moved her tail away to be able to move from her position, which Arish allowed by moving her own tail away as well. "Very well, then. Let us go inside for a bit.", she said willing to entertain the other fox girl and their patron for a while. Arish simply smiled in her case and guided her visitor inside, "Please be at home. In a way... The beds are there for you to enjoy.", she said softly and invitingly, showing him the lounge from the inside. Rouna followed as well, taking off her shoes for the time being since the lounge was made to relax anyway and Arish was not gonna have her leave so soon. The latter fox girl took a look at Marcus, seeing his empty glass and hearing his request for more drinks. "Oh, of course... Here at the lounge, we also offer drinks to our patrons so they feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible. Please tell me what you would wish for while Rouna may take care of you.", she said, watching the now barefoot other foxgirl with a smile. Rouna sighed but nodded, looking at Marcus. "Would anything make you happy? I can do a lot with these hands...", she spoke quietly but seriously, without an ounce of lewdness in her words. Arish blushed a bit as she turned to them. "She means that she could offer you a massage... It's not usually what we do here but I believe we have some free time.", she commented with a smile, waiting to know what he'd like to drink.

Edited by Goddess Aurora