Hello Everyone

Hi there, my names Naomi and I am pretty new to this RP thing. I decided to give it a try hoping to improve my writing skills in terms of character development and diversity, as well as getting a few naughty thrills. 

I am a British girl from a small town in the center of the country and I am 27 years old, although arguably a lot younger mentally. I love to chat and hang out when I have the time so please do not hesitate to message me so we can spit ball some ideas.

I grew up watching anime and manga cartoons; my brothers introduced me to them. I have seen most of the classics, such as Gundam Wing, Evangelion, Akira, Ghost in the Shell etc. as well as some of the more recent stuff like Naruto (which I love) and Attack on Titan. Naturally, I discovered hentai soon after discovering the internet and spent most of my teenage years mesmerized by anime school girl ninjas fighting *ahem* giant tentacle monsters. I was so turned on by their ridiculously sized breasts and perfect bodies being bound and penetrated, La Blue Girl I think it was called, I could not help but developed an appreciation for the female form. There was something poetic about the whole thing; with its god-awful voice acting, beautiful animations and intense sexual content justified by a simple yet obscure story. It was just what I needed to get my self off.

I especially enjoyed their breasts, impossibly large as they are. So bouncy and fun. Not to say that I am a lesbian, or even bi, but more curious, open minded and greedy. 

Anyway I will stop rambling now so feel free to ask me anything you like. I have posted a short story on here in the creative corner, just as an example of my writing, please go and have a read. 

Sisterhood

I look forward to RPing with you.

:wub:

Edited by Miss-Snowy

• Community Administrator

Hello, welcome to EcchiDreams! It's good to see you here! I did glance at your story, but I am not a huge fan of Yuri. Not really my cup of tea, unless it involves other things like tentacles or cock xD If you have any questions about the roleplay suite, or need help, then please don't hesitate in sending me a message.

• Community Administrator

That's what I think it is, no doubt someone hard core on Japanese terminology for stuff like that will probably correct me if I am wrong. xP

Welcome to EcchiDreams, fellow Brit (also from the Midlands xP) I look forward to seeing you around and as you said, if you have any problems with the site or any questions, don't hesitate to ask. ^_^