Hi there! :3

Hello. Um, sorry if there is anything wrong with this post like mistypes and stuffs. *coughs* S'cuse me. :3

My name is Leo and it's nice to meet all of you. I've been roleplaying for two years now with some friends. I'm still actively roleplaying mostly for fun and storylines, as I like making comic series out of the roleplays in free-time. I'm 19 but I have a mind-set of a 9 years old so I hope you guys wouldn't mind my childishness. Ehehe... *avert his eyes to the side in embarrassment*

I mostly free on some occasion so I don't mind having roleplay sessions with everyone or having small talks and hang out. :3 I might be busy sometimes but I'll try my best to stay active in here too. Yey.

Oh, someone wants to say something.

Excuse me. *pops out from the side* Hey! This is Lyra, Leo's female counterpart. Nice to meet you all! Don't be shy to drop by, everyone! *yawns* Okay, your turn to wrap the whole scene up. I need a cat-nap. *walks out of the scene*

..... Um, yeah, that was my female counterpart. Anyway, that's all for our introduction today and I hope to see and roleplay with you guys soon!  :D

(Note : This is made using a computer. Yes, I'm an MS-Painter person. lol I'm okay with being criticized so, meh.)

~Leo

Edited by Leo

Thankies. :3

Well, I do have a question... How does one start a roleplay session here?

Maybe I'll go around to see if there is a manual about this new area. XD

Hiya Leo! You act like a child too? ^^ Yay! Im not the only one! If you have questions, don't ask me, but any of the staff becaue I'm as dumb as a brick here. :3 But enjoy your time on the site and I wish you the best!

XD Surely guys. Hehe. But I'm more dumber than you. I mean I can't differentiate Saturday and Sunday. lol

Nice to meet ya guys by the way. *holds up peace sign* :P

• Community Administrator

There is a Roleplay Guide that details how you can get involved into the roleplay. But if you have any other questions, just send me a message via EcchiText.

I will warn you, though, that with the changes coming in the next big update, things are going to change for the Roleplay Suite. Nothing that will affect current roleplays, but there are a lot of changes coming :3