General OOC Discussion!

I did. And due to the nature of my character, I have to say it might not be likely that a fire would start as she'd probably have been aware of any issues. Then again... She is not exactly a repair unit but she probably had means to prevent the ship from exploding while everyone was sleeping. Like repair bot or something. For the sake of narrative, there can be issues happening for any reason. So yeah... Anything is possible in the realm of "We can make it happen if we have to." XD But yeah, I suggest we're all settled before we jump to catastrophes. 😛

I know I didn't specify this as a rule, but I want to make sure everyone is aware, if you want to pare off with another character for private RP (erotic or otherwise) feel free to make a new topic in whatever section that rp takes place in.

I'm gonna be pretty liberal with time and everything and I want to make sure folks aren't waiting for a "Crew Dismissed!" Before they can rp with someone. Lol

Pair* I can type.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Chiyako said:

Xyvee added! Let me know when I should pop into the turn order, or if there are any changes required! Also added a link to the image used because for some reason Ecchidreams uploads a smaller version.

I remember Xyvee! She was such a cutie! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Let's just put her at the end behind Warning! So you're up if you'd like her to wake up!

• Like 1
  • Woohoo 1

Interestingly, the alien girl is 3'11. SRK is 3'7. That's an interesting "We have two people of the same size around" moment. I know it was called "huge" but she is technically 4 inches SMALLER than Chiyako's character so she really is not that big. My character remains the smallest thing in the room. XD But yeah. what she is is "unknown" for now. Unless they know.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Warning said:

Interestingly, the alien girl is 3'11. SRK is 3'7. That's an interesting "We have two people of the same size around" moment. I know it was called "huge" but she is technically 4 inches SMALLER than Chiyako's character so she really is not that big. My character remains the smallest thing in the room. XD But yeah. what she is is "unknown" for now. Unless they know.

It's the fact that she believes SRK to be a pet, some sort of genetically modified housecat, that makes her classify SRK as huge. But once she finds out that it isn't the case she will certainly be ecstatic to know that she is, for once in her life, not the smallest one around.

Even if by only just a little bit!

Edited by Chiyako
  • Like 2

Oh! This was suggested by a friend of mine. So... if you reach out and want to have an erotic romp with someone else's character... but you don't exactly want it to be 'canon'.

Example (but not suggesting): the players for Sonja and Lucky are talking about how fun it would be for them to both to find alcohol and after a night of drinking they give into their carnal pleasures and have sex in the corridor.   But they are both concerned about being fixed in a relationship or that awkward morning after feeling.

Simply add the tag 'Non-canon' to your topic and everyone else reading it will know this more of a 'just for fun' writing topic. Or you can take it to Ecchitext, I'm not your mom. Lol

If however you have an RP dedicated to expanding your relationship with another character, and you are both happy with how it turns out... add the tag 'Canon' to it.

Do yall like this idea or find it too confusing?

• Like 2