General OOC Discussion!

2 minutes ago, Carboxyl said:

Hiya! I wanna fill that Geologist role, since I actually have some IRL education in the field (my actual major is environmental studies, but that includes plenty of Geology.) Is there anything I need to do before joining, or should I just go ahead and make a character?

Yes there's an application, I need you to fill it out in triplicate, it needs to be approved by three members before it can be brought to my attention.

While it goes through the approval process, I'll need your shoe size, jacket size, and how many sexual partners you prefer. Lastly you sign in blood and submit your checking account information. Any questions?

Obviously I'm kidding, we're happy to have you! Just make a character and feel free to join in! You'll be after Chiyako in the posting order! ^_^

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Carboxyl said:

Also for the record I was very confused to learn this was not, in fact, related to the Paizo TTRPG Starfinder.

Honestly, more people need to run lewd Tabletop games. I digress, though. I'll get working.

Lewd Tabletop Games... Omg... I love this, we will speak more on this later.

• Love 1

I'm not stressing the tech too much. I want folks to enjoy themselves. Just, ya know... avoid dbz style god powers or androids made of nanomachines that can fix anything or omnipresent sensors that can tell what everyone is whispering in their dorms. That type of thing. Otherwise have fun, enjoy yourselves.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Interestingly, SRK aka Warning is the main synth of the ship so it's fine. He can always befriend her or something. She has her own use and so would he. He is a strong model while she is a smol big mouth. Seems fair. XD. The fact he was in cryo is interesting as well, probably for preservation for until the crew has a use for him.

I am trying to think of what Warning did while she was alone. Playing games with herself and losing. (Because that's a classic joke.) But seriously, I don't know. lol...

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, Warning said:

Interestingly, SRK aka Warning is the main synth of the ship so it's fine. He can always befriend her or something. She has her own use and so would he. He is a strong model while she is a smol big mouth. Seems fair. XD. The fact he was in cryo is interesting as well, probably for preservation for until the crew has a use for him.

I am trying to think of what Warning did while she was alone. Playing games with herself and losing. (Because that's a classic joke.) But seriously, I don't know. lol...

Believe it or not he was in cryo for "containment" reasons. Even though the Lunar-Earth war was finished, there are still echoes of it in the forms of Vulture.  

I can imagine that Warning had staring contests with herself in the mirror and somehow won. 

• Haha 1